Atheism is degenerate

Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.

It all stems from the fact that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism, which makes it possible to morally rationalize any action (i.e. moral relativism), as can be seen with the LGBTQ movement. This acronym is constantly evolving (currently at LGBTQQIP2SAA if I'm not mistaken), and I believe it's just a matter of time before pedophilia and bestiality are integrated as well (in-before muh slippery slope).

I expect some people to challenge the notion that atheism is incompatible with moral universalism. I've had this debate before, and they usually resort to: "It's in our biology. A product of evolution that is innate in all humans. Empathy." The problem with this argument is that it begets the question: Whose "biology" are we talking about? People seem to have different concepts of what is wrong and what isn't. Who is right? What society? Not to mention that it's irrational and quite frankly intellectually dishonest to assume that there is an ultimate standard of right and wrong that supersedes mere fanciful "ideas" about what is right and wrong at a given time in our ethical evolution.

Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking, yet they fail to understand something so simple. It just boggles my mind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ml3ElFztNc
youtube.com/watch?v=1yydR6r7NNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump against multi-culturalism :^)

Agreed.

>Atheists proclaim to be intellectually superior and have an aptitude for logical and critical thinking

Typically, the people that actually say things like this out loud and in public have neither intellectual superiority nor logical and critical aptitude.

Isnt your country like 99% fedoras?

Never thought I'd say this, but I agree with you, swede.

Unfortunately, yes.

Atheism is the only way to mercilessly attack Islam without being branded as a racist.

>"Religions are all stupid and sometimes harmfull, but Islam is the worst and should be banned as soon as possible"

Islam is not a race mate, it doesn't matter how much you hate other religions

Christian countries in Latin America and Africa are completely plagued by degeneracy. Meanwhile, atheistic nations like the DPRK are incredibly nationalistic and are practically degeneracy free.

A strong sense of nationalism with faith in the people and the country is far superior to having faith in some fake dune coon god. That and having a superior race (white or Asians) inhabit the country certainly helps.

>Christian countries in Latin America and Africa are completely plagued by degeneracy.
That's because they aren't white countries.
>Meanwhile, atheistic nations like the DPRK are incredibly nationalistic and are practically degeneracy free.
How would you know? Ever been there? You literally can't tell what's propaganda and what isn't.
>some fake dune coon god.
See pic-related. Jesus was white.

You have no idea what degeneracy is

Christianity has, and always will be, the ultimate white man's bluepill. Many self-proclaimed Christians are as degenerate as any other contemporary westerner. Christians in Africa and Latin America are degenerate as fuck as well.

It was the 68 neomarxist "revolution"l, globalist media/entertainment, and subversion by globalist political entities (EU/NATO in our case) that destroyed western culture. The erosion of religion wasn't a cause, it was a symptom of the on-going process of globalization.

I agree. Hopefully those Pagan fags don't come in with their lies that can be easily disproved saying Christianity destroyed the west and then talk about how their belief system is better and more Alpha because they point to cherry picked """Christians."""

hmm, i think the cat is out of the bag on religion though. It's hard to shove it back in there for large populations of a race that is pretty virtuous already and one with sufficiently high IQs.
The only answer then would be a noble lie(perhaps?). But the actual answer seems to just be a a eugenic world where the virtuous and smart people are selected for. Religion can certainly tell people "what" the """absolute""" """"morals"""" """""are"""" but it's just assertions based on the intuitions of the people that created those religions anyway. Certainly some human populations are smart enough on average to have these civilizing beliefs without imagining the spiritual watchdog.
There are good ways to make moral decisions based on reducing suffering and respecting autonomy.
So I wouldn't recommend trying to dumb down the conversation by saying we should appeal to an arbitrary higher power's "morals". But I also recognize that a good chunk of humanity needs this. Solution??? Breed better people.

Hitchens foresaw the confusion

i think he was just saying that people make this error.

>The erosion of religion wasn't a cause, it was a symptom of the on-going process of globalization.

And why would it have been a symptom if our religion wouldn't have been a part of Western civilisation?

Also, define your subjective degeneracy and tell me why I should agree with you

Well meme'd

Tell me why I should stop myself from killing you right now. Assuming that I could do it with just my thought. According to your morals

And then tell me why I should listen to you

>"many" of X are just as bad as Y, therefore whole X is as bad as Y

Moral universalism is wrong, so it wreaks wrongheaded harm and the tools of moral universalism think they are right because they believe it and so act guiltlessly and effectively psychotically in the name of moral universalism.

Not everyone needs an invisible, imaginary magic friend in the sky to scare them into submission and validate their actions, Agnetha

Randomly murdering someone will do you a social disservice. People will be extremely wary of you and you become untrustworthy and feared. It also shows a lack of self-control.

You could, also, kill because God told you to.

I hope you don't need religion to not randomly kill.

Of course not. You are your own god, you completely control your life and you create good and evil

>Randomly murdering someone will do you a social disservice. People will be extremely wary of you and you become untrustworthy and feared. It also shows a lack of self-control.

Assume no one found out

Except the vast majority of Atheists are too pussy to go after Islam and prefer to go after the Christians who they know won't do shit.
This comes from an Atheist btw.

>Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization. It is one of the root causes for the degeneracy and overall moral decline we see today.
No shit, Sherlock.

>That's because they aren't white countries.
Many Latin American countries have a significant white population.
>How would you know? Ever been there? You literally can't tell what's propaganda and what isn't.
Degeneracy is pretty much against the law in the DPRK (ex. homosexual rights not recognized, music and art that promote degeneracy is illegal).

Even if you are not literally a god, behaving as if you were makes the most sense.

Everyone seeing good and evil from their own point of view is moral relativity.

If we share the same frame of reference our conceptions of good and bad are likely to jive.

It is multi-frame of reference and doesn't preclude cultures being hostile to each other and each culture

Well the religion I subscribe to told me to murder all the other outright if I have to. So you're right, as a true believer there is nothing wrong with killing you.

(Of course, I and all other decent humans you would want to coexist with don't have these random murderous impulses. At some points in history collections of stable memes (don't kill your neighbor!) were compounded into religious doctrine because not everyone is a decent person.

Im here for a little while
Shit happens, or it doesnt
I will die, sometime, somehow

>The End

I agree to an extent. I'm an agnostic atheist myself but I feel like nationalism has filled the religion void. So as long as what you fill that "need to worship something" void with something non-degenerate, it's ok. The problems come when you forget about it and get into moral relativism/saying morals don't exist.

>Even if you are not literally a god, behaving as if you were makes the most sense.

How does it make sense?

>Everyone seeing good and evil from their own point of view is moral relativity.

Doesn't matter what people do. It matters only whether good and evil are absolute

>If we share the same frame of reference our conceptions of good and bad are likely to jive.

Doesn't in the least mean we'd be right or wrong about them

>It is multi-frame of reference and doesn't preclude cultures being hostile to each other and each culture

It precludes us from even forming a culture if we don't truly believe in it

It's irrelevant what religion you have to me. To me, you're either a Christian or you have no morality, because the only morality I believe in is the Christian morality

You could form your very own philosophy right now for all I care it wouldn't matter

>I feel like nationalism has filled the religion void
Exactly this.

Please look up Stefan molyneux - universally preferable behaviour
And study. Realize the error and spread the good word. Ty

And you have to remember that for the grander part of our history we were doing shit like this

This is what happens without our religion

>Check the figures beside our nations' stats

Don't live as if you might've well have not

Everyone knows God exists Romans 1:18-22

This. Even if you are not literally a God you should create your own good and evil as if you were.

Everyone defining good and bad from their own frame of reference is moral relativity.

This is multiculturalism that can encompass cultures that are hostile to each other for valid reasons withim their own frames of reference.

Only moral universalists force every culture to exist on equal terms and find a common moral basis they share between them.

That many moral universalists try to impose 'peace' with their frameworks in their quest for universality leads to what haters of what is commonly referred to as 'multiculturalism' dispisr and ironically blame on lack of universal morals.

What they fail to articulate is their own intuition that various cultures ARE hostile to each other. Instead they decry that the other culture doesn't share their wrongheaded and ill conceived current favorite set of supposedly universal morals.

Read Romans 1

>Everyone know that the religion I was told to believe by my mommy and daddy is the ultimate truth!

Good luck convincing "your people" to accept things you don't even seriously believe in

As soon as you say it's subjective and arbitrary, you'll never be able to get someone to agree with you

Not by reason that is

That strawman is almost dead, keep at it Sven

You know God exists, and you hate him because you love your sin

Oh yeah because ALLAHU AKBAR is totally western and its not instead polluting western culture
You fucking niggertard

I personally believe that everyone is aware of the existence of God, it's just that this knowledge is being suppressed (through media primarily). When you start "believing", you just come to terms with what you already know.

>being this triggered
Go back to tumblr faggot

Atheists dont go against anyone m8... Unless you are the kind of inversed REPENT-THE END IS NIGH guy

Allahu akbar would have never infiltrated our cultures if there were still believing Christians to go around

Pains my heart to know that we believe in nothing nowadays

Read Romans one, we suppress this truth in our sinful nature, the gift of salvation is freely given Once and for all, but people run from the opportunity because they know it will change them, they will grow to hate their sin and strive to live like Christ

>You know that the biblical God is real! It's says that you do in the bible!
Fucking hell, every time I want to give Christcucks the benefit of the doubt, they prove that they are completely retarded.

Allah wakbar would have never infiltrated our culture if Christians weren't such pussy faggots

>I don't agree with you, therefore you are wrong - the New Atheist post

If I proove to you that The Christian God exists, would you worship him

It only happened once we stopped believing. Western Europe is no longer Christian

>Religion creates morals
The ancient bluepill

Kek'd, thanks m8

You"re wrong because you suck BBC, that's different

You have never met some redneck baptist guys then

>>You know that the biblical God is real! It's says that you do in the bible!

what is this i dont even

And it's shit because of it.

>Since there is no God, you should see what is good for you as Good and what is bad for you as Evil. Your will is king. I
E. Do what you want

> Doesn't mean you'd be right

Without a frame of reference right is meaningless. Bu judging for yourself like a god, you create right and wrong for yourself

> precludes culture

Not at all, I grew up in a culture that I believe in and value. I believe in things like democracy free speech and liberality. I believe in the cheesy bits too. It all has power and I am of it and depend on it and it and it makes up a largish part of my frame of reference.

If he was a man that literally came down from the heavens, performed miracles, floated around and defied physics, and controlled the weather and moved mountains, would I worship him?

No, I would try to end him and then study his biology to better humanity

Np

I'll see you when our blood pours in the street, Mohamed

Let's hope it'll not be a one-sided fight

Pure aryan master race here. Stay mad Mehmet

I was simply pointing out how comically fallacious his argument was.

Well you proved my point. I'd be wasting my time trying to convince you of something u already know

Don't worry, sven. Muslims will drive away those nasty fedoras.

You are white for nothing if you are not a Christian

Culturally you are nothing

And here I thought you were just calling him a retard

You don't need some clever philosophical reason to defend the moral superiority of your culture. It is YOUR culture. Stop being a cuck and defend your shit.

Uhhhhh idk?

I kinda think that these immigrants are a judgement on the Europeans who abandoned God

Read Action Comics No. 1. There was this planet called Krypton, and it exploded. But before it did, Jar-el put his son in a rocket, and he landed in the midwest in a place called America on a planet called Earth! And Earths single yellow sun gives him powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men! And now he wages a never-ending struggle for truth, justice and the American way!

What's your point again, exactly?

I believe in my culture very seriously

Of course they are. This is why Sweden should not be made fun of for treating them like messengers of God.

Most atheist country in Europe would kinda disagree.

So God has revealed himself to you in a way that you can know for certain, what evidence could I give u to convince you he exists.

We have no culture anymore, not in this part of the continent

People here no longer believe in what it used to represent

If you ever want to claim them back, you better start believing in absolutes

Why would God just send a massive tsunami or something? Why would he punish them with niggers?

When reason fails there's always art and music

Only degenerates use the word degenerate to try and shame people with different beliefs.

OP is degenerate.

What reason would you have if it's just a subjective, arbitrary and objectively meaningless preference?

>Atheism plays a large role (perhaps one of the biggest) in the destruction of western civilization.

You know God exists. Atheists are looking for God like a robber looks for a cop. Christs gift of salvation is free, and people run from it because men like their darkness

You really think this pope is not an atheist?

Nigger, what? Like the other user said, what is your point?

At least I'm not a shitskin Christian sucking BBC on daily basis
>pic related, master race things you'll never have

Sure. There's always to indoctrinate them

youtube.com/watch?v=6ml3ElFztNc

I will enjoy seeing your burn in hell for all eternity.

>2016
>Simplifying life through the religious glass.

Also... morality, really? (I'm not erally into this, but...)
youtube.com/watch?v=1yydR6r7NNE

The Fall of Western Man

-Traditionalism------------------------------------------------Liberalism-
Christianity --> Deism --> Agnosticism --> Atheism --> Nihilism

>The same eye colour of the people who utterly destroyed the Roman Empire

No, people don't "run from it" implying it's necessary or inevitable, people disregard it because God's and Christianity's ideas of "darkness" are hand-me-downs of tribalism and sometimes even absurd bullshit like abstaining from sex until marriage, biology tells us we're polygamous animals and have multiple partners.

Is science the "darkness" of which we atheists like? So I guess the "light" is faith?

shitskin confirmed