Did gavin mcinnes kill the joe rogan experience podcast?

did gavin mcinnes kill the joe rogan experience podcast?
>i personally haven't listened to a single one of joe's podcasts since he was on
>i think joe realized he was mistaken in some of ways
>first getting red pilled on climate change by randal
>and then getting educated on the importance of nationalism and cultural identity by gavin

he's become much more sparing with his content.. which is smart
he realizes he is at a crossroads... he needs to take time to realize his direction going forward

youtube.com/watch?v=frVdO2E5x4Y

Are you retarded? This podcast show clearly show anyone who likes Gavin just how idiotic and unaware he is of the things he memes.

>washed up Williamsburg hipster clings onto Alt-Right movement due to dwindling publicity

Did you not hear his explanation for becoming Catholic? "I was looking at my baby's foot and was like, wait a minute, that foot works therefore it must have been made under a creator."

Just by listening to some of his views it's quite clear he's already been ABSOLUTELY SUBVERTED.

wtf? Guess im a #roganmizzile

oh pls canacuck. gavin was alt right since the early 2000's.

>claims to be catholic
>is a complete and utter degenerate

same with milo. i'm not religious myself, nor am i a fedora, but fuck it annoys me how much they are faking it.

He's gonna have a lot to think about while he's swangin' those battle ropes...
Hopefully he pops some Alpha Brain first to speed up the process.

Joe Rogan is a shill, so is Gavin but at least he is funny.
t.
I pay anthony jewmia 7 bucks a month.

If he was in it for popularity or money he just would have stayed with vice. Although I think he's been seeing the pendulum swing for a while now and is probably setting himself up to be a larger part of the growing alt right.

So yeah he's definitely a hipster and a bit of a Douche but I'd take him over any leftist because at least we can agree on the facts

I only listen to the podcasts with fighters tbqh

Sure let me watch this 3 hour video then get back to you!

Did we listen to the same podcast? Gavin just exposed his nuttiness as soon as the conservation turned to religion and 'muh morals'.

He also revealed butt hurt he is over Vice firing him.

Stale pasta. Gavin fights for us

>red pilled on climate change by Randal
Who? Link?

Explain to me why global warming isn't real and why I shouldn't care about the environment please

Gavin came off really awkward in the podcast. Joe made fun of him. I was really dissappointed that there was no real humor there compared to when he has real comedians and entertainers on.

oh thought we were talking about the older podcast episode, havent seen this new one

His episodes with Randal Carlson and Graham Hancock are very good, worth listening to all three (one of each guest, then them together with Joe)

Someone post the pasta

pretty sure theres only one

gavin makes some good points but he is a beta hipster faggot

No

Building an audience by having really interesting guests and allowing them to speak, but then filling episode after episode with Steve Rinella and those other gay hunters is what has killed the JRE.

I came for the jokes, the ayahuasca, the mma, the ancient pyramids and all that other good shit.

Instead I get hunters, nutrition talk and Joe fucking repeating himself like he has early onset alzheimers.

>it's a "the guest is an enlightened mutual contrarian that thinks saying mean things and having funny hair is as bad as or worse than being a treasonous war criminal rape apologist" episode

I can't wait until the election is over so podcasts are listenable again

even though I think jew roegan is an infunny cuck who thinks he's a fucking comedian, I do appreciate him for those three podcasts, truly mindbloing

was going to sage, but won't for that

Peter Schiff fucked him up pretty good too

Hunting is awesome you should give it a go

>listening to Sam Harris and Neil Tyson Degrassi podcast
>Sam Harris asks him the race question
>Neil says he did racial shows few times in the 90s but stopped because most of the people who looked up to him white
>recalls a presentation in a 90% black college and none of his audience was black
>complains about Gavin calling him out on a clip taken out of context because of race baiting media
Gavin needs to chill the fuck out sometimes.

Why wouldn't you be butthurt about being fired from a company you founded?