So, I've watched 1, 2, 5. Halfway through 3

So, I've watched 1, 2, 5. Halfway through 3.
Is this supposed to be so bad it's good?
Do normies actually watch this and think its deep?

1 had a decent if fucking overdone as fuck opening, but it just developed into mental retardation. I guess rating people is bad is the message, but newsflash, it's already done everyday, even subconciously. The fact the society would degenerate into a circlejerk is ridiculous and shows a writer who has never done anything in their life. But ok, suspension of disbelief. Even ignoring possibly the stupidest ending I've ever seen, the second half isn't satisfying. Either give the wedding a full rant or go all out and make the trucker lady older, but higher rated (why the fuck is she 1.6 if she's giving free rides, and don't gimme bullshit about appearances), she rambles on about her husband dying, not because of his rating but because the doctors couldnt save him. make them both orginally high 4s, now shes low 4. relationships more important than rating or some bullshit. then the dumb bitch goes to the wedding and talks about her old friendship and what its cost her to get to the wedding, or whatever. ending is her living in that house giving advice on how to raise their rating to someone who was once like her. I literally just pissed that out in 20 seconds and its better than these hacks. It's supposed to be a warning against the dangers of technology not a fucking DUDE TECHNOLOGY WILL KEK YOU AND THEN KILL YOU LMAO.

Episode 2 was ok besides the whole Kojima will casually murder you shtick.
I enjoyed the incredibly shitty CGI spider. That was amusing and actually made sense in context.
It suffers from another retarded senseless ending that is predictable as fuck.
Probably just make the guy wake up after the bodybag is zipped. Something about no recompense cuz they knew he sent that pic, but no charges either as long as he keeps quiet. Guy calls his mom and breaks down crying on the line. There we go. I'm conveniently ignoring the retarded app and the fact that this famous game dev is just doing whatever the fuck he wants

The episodes are pretty predictable, but 5 takes the cake. Literally nothing unexpected happened the entire episode.
Take out some padding and make it more about the soldiers realizing this atrocity OR, if thats too much work, just change the yet again shitty ending. either make the guy happy to go into his abandoned house or make his MASS flicker again. Why the actual fuck is his crying, I get its symbolic and shit but it's dumb. I did enjoy the terms and conditions part, just because it was so fucking obvious. I laughed out loud.

3 is just a straight retarded premise. AmazingAthiest literally has a video where he sticks a banana up his ass and pours baby oil on his microdick. Masturbation, not even to something like furry, is not a big fucking deal. Play it off however you fucking want, people will forget in a week.

Intending to cheat is really not that bad if you come clean. Everyone has thoughts.

So, you gotta crank the blackmail up. Make it CP or something actually liferuining.

I'm at the part where they're about to rob the bank and it was the straw that broke the camels back and made me write this bullshit. I know its gonna have an even more retarded ending yet again. Maybe they hang each other or suicide by cop, I really don't give a fuck at this point.

Please subscribe to my blog, thanks.

It was shit, but you're also autistic.

That episode's about reddit and Sup Forums, jackass. The old lady would rather drive a garbage truck than be a phony, SJW-pandering bitch, and she's based as fuck.

You're fucking retarded. Go back to red dit you piece of shit.

cant wait for dumbss op to finish 3 and eat his own words

and why the fuck are u saying 1 2 3 instead of 3x1 and 3x2 etc

>he thinks people actually give a shit about his blog

Doesn't watch ep.4 even though it's by far the best.
I bet you'd still find something to whine about, even if you did.

>and the fact that this famous game dev is just doing whatever the fuck he wants
but he isn't

It portrays lesbians and IR relationships as non-degenerate, thus is intensely triggering, so of course I avoid it.

It's a satirical view of technology and society taken to the extreme.
It isn't supposed to be DUDE TECHNOLOGY IS BAD LMAO. They don't come up with the ideas for the show to scare people.

OP here. I'm saving the best for last, since I've heard that episodes actually good.

Cool, your meme addled brain fits in here. But I think you already knew that and are here to rack up the (You)s ;)

It's contrived and the messages are blatantly apparent within the first 5 minutes which then means that the rest of the episode is just the same point again and again as basic plot points are ticked off

It is as deep as anyone was at 16 and no more

I don't get the hype

Satire works because it is relatable. For example, weird Al's "don't download this song." It contrasts the ridiculous punishments with piracy. It makes sense
>Baiting this hard for my (you)

Agreed, it's really try hard

Don't bother it's bad

Ok just finished 3. What the fuck? Trollface and HE DID IT ANYWAY THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN why the fuck is this allowed

its the only sci-fi anthology series airing and the closest thing to actual science fiction being made right now.

>3 is just a straight retarded premise. AmazingAthiest literally has a video where he sticks a banana up his ass and pours baby oil on his microdick. Masturbation, not even to something like furry, is not a big fucking deal. Play it off however you fucking want, people will forget in a week.

He wanked off to CP

>I literally just pissed that out in 20 seconds and its better than these hacks

Well it shows, but no. That's not better. It's actually worse.

It would have been better if she went there drunk as usual and somehow ignited a downboat frenzy among her bitch friend and their circlejerk, like some kind of social point massacre that ended up making her infamous enough to lock up.

If it was straight CP, the episode would've been six seconds long.

But it was kids.

The entire idea behind the episode is people are, rightfully, more afraid of social fallout than going to jail.

I'm more worried about the technology.
Seriously. The fictional tech here is ridiculous. Exaggerated gesture controls here, really fucking wonky and inconvenient user interfaces there, unnecessary transparent displays everywhere, just...the "futuristic tech" meme has gone too far in this god damned show. It's totally unrealistic. Why would the 'ranking' system even take off or become popular in the first place? If Google can't get people to fucking pay for shit with their phones because of how awkward and clumsy it is, what the fuck makes you think pointing a phone at someone and rating them would ever become a popular thing to do? And what the fuck makes you think approval ratings would EVER become a legitimate way to pay for shit?

The tech in this show is fucking retarded.

If you went back to the 80s took a random person into the future with you, and invited them into your living room, everything would be exactly the same to them except TVs would look slightly different (thinner, bigger), smartphones now exist, and VHS tapes have been replace by either DVDs or the internet. That's it. No levitating couches, no futuristic assistant robots (except maybe one of those Amazon Echo things, but that's really just another box that sits on your entertainment system and they're not very popular), no weird glass gadgets or anything too out of the ordinary. They would be disappointed. Everything is the same but looks a bit different. No need to make everything overly futuristic.

>Why would the 'ranking' system even take off or become popular in the first place?

Companies are already hiring and firing based upon facebook/internet presence.

This is what I liked about Her's representation of the distant future. Everything's the same, save for a few small differences here and there.

Avoid San junipero . Its the worst episode by far

black mirror's interpretation of technological advancement is based upon apple's bullshit, with some cues from sony, nintendo, and microsoft, then exaggerated. As "looks cool" is the biggest priority right now and functionality is way in the back.

Something I haven't seen anybody else complain about but which annoys the hell out of me is the pacing. The exposition period of almost every episode is around 10 minutes too long. For some reason they feel like you can't just jump into the action.

Like 3x2. Okay, we get it, he's traveling. We get it, he doesn't want to talk to his mom. Okay, he has sex with this woman, do we really need him to go back and talk to her AGAIN before jumping into the actual plot? It's just lazy and redundant with the plotting.

Did you even finish episode 3? Cuz it sounds like you didnt

Predictable, boring, and panders to sjw fags. What's not to like about san junipero?

Holy fuck dude, Episode 4 is the second worst Black Mirror episode of all, with your pic related being the absolute fucking bottom of the barrell.

>Take Barb from Stranger Things because everybody loves that show and that literallywho and make her a lesbian for some dull black chick because it'll trigger Sup Forums I imagine
>Half-ass the 80s setting with dull sets, shitty music choices and crappy, hamfisted, overdone references to
>DUDE ITS ACTUALLY THE SINGULARITY
>THE 80S IS ACTUALLY HEAVEN
>Except this singularity doesn't yield any enlightenment, unity or transcendence, nor is it clarified if your conciousness is a duplicate Cookie conciousness from "White Christmas" or if it's your actual mind
>you're stuck in a stagnant, nostalgic replication of the past where nothing moves forward or changes and where you eventually end up in Gay Emo Fight Club because eternal nostalgia is so fucking boring
>WAA YOUR FUCKING HETERO HUSBANDO IS SELFISH FOR WANTING TO ESCAPE THIS NIGHTMARE!
Gimme a fucking break

"But man it's so beautiful because the boring lesbians found each other and they're gonna be together forever until they end up as soulless husks, and there's some neon and there's a beach and shit. So beautiful"

That's all I can get out of people when they discuss it, "So beautiful." "How Beautiful", "really nice"
GTFO man

yeah basically just this

What is it with this show's technology and body modification? Do they really think people will be injecting shit into their eyes and into the back of their necks like it's nothing?

Your suggestion is amusing. OP's is still better than the joke of an ending in the show. It was like the writers didn't know what the fuck to do.

3x2 just made me sad with the whole "you're a bad son" premise