Helena is one of the best songs I've ever heard

TBP >>>>

Then you need to listen to more music

This, absolute masterclass album

Lmao wrong

Bullets >3Cheers > TBP

Helena makes me cry like a little bitch to be honest

Drowning Lessons is better than every song on that album

I don't care if you are all being ironic. It's a good song it's just hard to revisit it because like all bands - they ended up being overly conceptual and stadium big, forsaking the suspension of disbelief.

This is what ultimately made people not care about most bands anymore. To make things worse, people are TRYING to create that magic now by wearing those dumb caps and smoking lots of cigarettes in their parents jackets.. all this does is makes the very outsiders you're trying to reach feel like they can't dress or seem the part to listen to your music.

Fuck bands man

Are we being ironic in this thread? Because I actually DO love that song, that record, AND TBP with absolutely no irony whatsoever. The shit was dripping with goth, glam and britpop influences.

See Lil Peep? Follow in his footsteps and kill yourselves.

You have to be 18 to post.

i actually kinda agree, it’s really an incredible song

you seem like the guy that still posts MLG vine memes on a shitty dank meme instagram

>cummiko
>straight

Try listening to more music.

This is correct

Different albums, but House of Wolves is a million times better than Helena

My favorite track desu

>suspensioj of disbelief
what the fuck? its not a book.
Also I saw them in a stadium, it was still a grear show even though I much prefer smaller 19+ venues.

IBYMBYBMYL is one of the greatest projects of all time. It's right there with FOB - take this to your grave / from under the Cork Tree. Best song on Three Cheers is most definitely Thank You for the venom.

my nigga

nice

this