I know I should stop but it just feels so good

I know I should stop but it just feels so good

Attached: 20180320_020004.jpg (2576x1932, 1.03M)

Lol OP I had this shit and always fucking pulled my toes apart! What even is it?

I have it too, I always assumed it was fungus?

My man. It feels great

Athletes foot faggot

Throw away all your shoes and socks and buy new ones, you will never get rid of it it you keep useing the infected ones. buy some spray and actually fucking use it. Buy a few pairs of shoes and rotate using them

Get some fucking antifungal powder and put it in all your shoes and on your feet daily, you nasty son of a bitch.

Wash your rotten feet.

Pee on your feet in the shower its a fungus but at this point its fo far gone to use over the counter so its either that or go to a doctor

use desenex you queer

If they are white socks you can just use bleach when you wash them

Could be a bacteria.
Try washing your feet with hydrogen peroxide, and keep them clean and dry. Do this 3 times a day for 2 weeks. Don't wear socks to bed.
Ice will help with the itching.

I bet fucking op hasn't bought a new pair of socks in his life, might do him a favor to see what new socks feel like instead of the hole filled crusty shit this fags been wearing

Best way to tell if it's bacterial is by the smell. If your messed up ass feet have a cheesy smell, then you have a brevibacteria infection, and you need to not only take care of your feet, but balance your gut flora with probiotics and cut out dairy for a bit.

i had it too, it goes away when your feet are not exposed to sweat as much which basically means you should let your feet breathe as often as possible. i used to wear socks at home all the time and slides on top of that, now i put my slides aside if i'm sitting down and i put on socks together with my shoes right before going out and take the socks off immediately when i come home. worked for me even though during the week i spend the most of the day in shoes with my feet sweating rather heavily
and i used to always pull the skin off too, the only thing that would stop me from doing that would be the pain from moving the toes at all after you pull off enough of the skin

Dyshidrotic Eczema.

Most. Annoying. Shit. Ever.
Makes athletes foot look like a beta cuck.

Drink plenty of water, keep your foot warm and dry, or use Corticosteroid cream/ointment

also don't wear socks to bed because your feet need to breathe

OP here. Thanks for the advice, Sup Forumsros. I fear with my warehouse job as an order selector, it will be difficult keeping my infected ass toes clean and dry. What do

Yeah thought it might be that! Nah i havent had it in ages thank fuck

Bring extra socks and shoes to work, switch them out after lunch, not only will it help but your feet will fill a shit ton better after you switch

Wtf? that's just regular athletes foot queer

Use coconut oil you fool and clear it up

theres about a 99% chance its athletes foot or a similarly common fungal infection

use athletes foot medicine and keep them dry. Buy a new 5 pack of thick socks for when you have to leave the house and wear them once and wash them before they touch your feet again. like 5 days of using the medicine will get the fungus and then itll take probably 2 weeks to heal fully if it looks like the op's pic.

peanut butter works better

Athletes foot doesn't involve tiny clustered blisters that expel clear fluid when ruptured, fag.

ON GOD AS MY WITNESS RUN THAT UNDER HOT WATER LIKE HOT AF YOU WILL NUT YOUR PANTS. IT FEELS BETTER THAN SEX I DO NOT KNOW WHY.

>Dyshidrotic Eczema

dude this is what i have

The fucking white "blisters" is just new skin trying to form you idiot. OPs just to stupid and keeps rubbing inbetween his toes raw instead of letting the skin grow back