Would you like to live in a luxury flats in London?

Would you like to live in a luxury flats in London?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ameliagentleman/status/877514963409141760
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope, you could not pay me to live there.

yes

I'd like to live in a luxury flat in northern canada. Miles away from everything and everyone. Thanks.

>be britbong
>be rich
>suddenly brown people get to live in your luxury block FOR FREE

Lol

this screams of some guilt, wtf is going on here?

they look pretty underwhelming

>The apartments are "newly-built social housing" in a complex where the price of private homes starts at £1.5m.
Hmm

Yeah people will rage about it when the property value plummets.

>commie'd

>be brown
>get to live FOR FREE in a luxury apartment
>can't afford local schools
>can't afford local supermarkets
>no local halal shop
>kids get poorshamed
>passive-aggressive neighbours hate you

but that's great desu
homes are too expensive

Greenfell is in Kensington and Chelsea, which is where all the billionaires of London live, hence housing is notoriously expensive. Thing is, government housing is done by the borough, so if someone lives in Kensington and Chelsea and needs housing, they're going to stay in Kensington and Chelsea because it's their responsibility. Every time you see an article about luxury housing for people on the dole or something along those lines it's because they're Kensington and Chelsea residents.

Sums it up,doesn't it.

I thought you just voted to leave the EU, why is this still happening?

that doesn't sound right, why would the government house people in an expensive area when they could just sell off the land and house them in a shit area?

Wouldn't live in London if you paid me

You MUST live in London, what's your price?

There aren't shit areas of Kensington and Chelsea is what I'm saying.

Cuckoldry is part of the quintessential British culture at this point. They're still going to be flooded by pakis and coloreds.

Thanks for the memo 46%

So who's footing the bill?

for how long?
does the owners get a compensation?
cant the owners kick them out if someone wants to rent the property?

Council Government.

Permanently. Yes, the owners get compensation. Essentially, the local government bought the units.

twitter.com/ameliagentleman/status/877514963409141760
>At first Grenfell Tower funeral Sadiq Khan calls for an amnesty for all tower residents with irregular immigration status
So some of these people are illegally in the country and now they're getting luxury apartments?
What is wrong with the UK?

"Calls for" doesn't mean he can do shit

Don't get the connection, how is being in an accident relates to your immigration status?

Still a stupid thing to say.

No I hate cities and city life.

This t b h

>the local government bought the units.
by the whole price? either the owners or the taxpayers are getting scammed in the ass

>Says a yank
SCREECHING.

If this doesn't result in a bunch of muzzies burning down their homes then I will be very disappointed in them.

Yes for full price. Like I said before, Kensington and Chelsea property is very expensive. Even with that aside, until they can get permanent housing for them they're likely staying in a hotel, which is more expensive, and I'd imagine it's very difficult to find 68 units together available on such short notice.

do i need to be a muslim shitskin to get those flats or i can live there by be a southamerican shitskin?

If you're brown enough they won't check.

Those flats were intended for social housing though and most of them only have one or two bedrooms. Not very luxurious if you ask me tbqh

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40357280

>nearly get charred to a crisp in your house
>get looked down on by "advertising executives" and "corporate lawyers" and born millionaires for being poor and foreign

Empathy? On Sup Forums?

Is the heat getting to you?

>let's house immigrants and the unemployed in an exclusive luxury apartment block

Ah yes their new neighbours must be thrilled to finally be fully integrated into this multi cultural London society

It's one of the most expensive places to live in the whole country. That block has just been built and half of it is owned by millionaires. It has its own private cinema and shit.

At last I see.
It's all part of the plan.

I'd rather live in a small and comfy English town. I'd like to visit London but it doesn't sound like someplace I'd want to live.

Nah, London's a complete shithole, and also too big and crowded.