Is he our generation's Kurt Cobain?

Is he our generation's Kurt Cobain?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BbfmbDeljp6/?taken-by=lilpeep
youtube.com/watch?v=C0PzHhDzX8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol no. youre supposed to die at 27 idiot.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHCSDBFKJDNKSFAAHAHA
no.

Cobain had talent despite being a junkie.

absolutely not

No, it'll be Justin Bieber if he dies at 27. Sorry, lil shieet fan

wtf this niggas gonna die instagram.com/p/BbfmbDeljp6/?taken-by=lilpeep i hope hes ok :/

Gen Z's barely adult right now, no way.

Cuter than grimes. Rip

nothing of value was lost

rude

Cobain was talented so no.

Well what instrument did he play?

I was waiting for someone to say this.

Definitely not. Kurt Cobain was actually able to make the charts,be featured on radio, create a cult following through small shows, and big, and was talented enough to play an instrument, create interesting memorable melodies. This was a 6/10 Soundcloud rapper with nice clothes, tattoos, and a posse. He definitely is his own thing though, and seems to be very prevalent in dudebroweed and THOT culture.

Curt who?

duude

I never heard of him until today so no

>be "tortured, sad boy" meme rapper
>biggest claim to fame is soundcloud bullshit
>put out one pretty panned overall album
>do a fuckton of drugs, because im so "sad & tortured"
>die
>nothing of value is lost

play stupid games, win stupid prizes, this idiot is not a martyr, and will be forgotten.

He a dark boi. So young.

Fucking shill thread. This sort of thing makes me sick to my stomach.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED...LMAO

Man this board is really showing that it's filled with fans of shitty dadrock and numales.

RIP Peep

I'm just listening to him now for the first time, but I get a really strong Ian Curtis vibe.
Am I the only one?

You won't have to worry about being forgotten because no one will bother remembering you in the first place.

>listens to lil peep
>calls others nu-males

wewlad.gif

doh!

lol did he actually died?
he did it, the absolute madman!

ian curtis actually helped peep during the beginning of his career get some of his first shows
he was definitely an influence on him

yes

I read about this too. Also Keith Moon was going to teach him to play drums.

Hahahaha. I only just heard of this loser but I’m glad he’s dead. If you’re so upset, go and meet him in the afterlife.

Could have been if he actually made some good music before killing himself

KURT WAS MURDERED DUMBASS

... yea... by himself...

DUDE

> I just realized Beiber isn't even 27 yet
jfc how much can one man fuck up before age 30?

no, because cobain was actually talented

dude

More like Andrew Wood

I know, he fucked up bad.

Never heard of this faggot until today. I listened to his work and it's trash. I'm glad he's dead

No, he's just a scene kid version of Bones.

youtube.com/watch?v=C0PzHhDzX8U

this

no,
stop right here.
and dont ever, ever compare ian to him.

lil uzi vert is a much more fitting kurt cobain, if he were to OD at the height of XO tour life

lil peep is similar to kurt but doesnt represent the same level of popularity

>the fantano curse

no, uzi is really like manson, but for the blacks

I hate trap, but I honestly kinda liked him. I like the sad sack dance music approach. Looks like a retard, tho

Let's just hope Lil Pump and Matt Ox follow his lead.

He did it again the absolute madman
Whose next?

Damn lol

Absolute fuckin STATE of millennials

Nothing of value etc

>rap over one bar of a Boards of Canada song looped for two minutes
>die
>legend

Imagine ODing from XANAX of all things lol what a pussy

“wow im White and grew up rich in America and fuck supermodrls and groupies around the world; im so0o0oo00 depressed i need hard drugs to cope” - this nigger loving faggot junkie
I hope someone steals his body out the morgue and sets it on fire

should have stuck with weed lmao. never ODed on some bomb ass kush before hehe

well
just for you to know -
you think you are depressed
and that being rich and having sex would help
but you are not depressed
you just angry with your shitty life.

that's what happens when you're a degenerate drug addict, you die young and honestly deserve it. I have never used drugs and stories like this keep me from doing so. the only thing resembling a drug that I use is an herbal tea brewed from ginseng, poppy seeds, and valerian root, to help me relax after work.

>Cobain had talent

>ginseng, poppy seeds, and valerian root
what sort of ratios

never say "you think you are depressed" to someone seriously depressed, you don't know how much it hurts to listen this. While what you say is true to a very large extent.

a gram of ginseng, 80 mg of valerian, and 100-200 grams of poppy seeds. mix in hot water, strain, and drink slowly.

Hot take: Lil Peep is a shitty rapper but someone being a shitty rapper doesn't mean they deserve to die at age 21 of a drug overdose

The constant """""hilarious""""" """""edgy""""" """""ironic""""" nihilism on this board is so fucking exhausting. You're all either horrible mean-spirited socially inept manchildren or angsty high schoolers who are about to grow into the first group and none of you can take anything seriously for five fucking seconds. I hope everyone you ever care about sees you for what you really are and treats you like dirt

i'll give it a go, thanks

This

no because his music is terrible and irrelevant

for sure, I usually throw a decent amount of lemon juice in with it as well, for taste

i agree, i like lil peep, but c`mon
ian is a legend, peep is just an honest, pleasant emorap dude

ur mom

Nothing edgy or ironic about not giving fuck about some drug fiend overdosing

>B-but he was depressed!!!

So get help you fucking moron. I was depressed, went to the doctor, got recommended a psych, got pills and a therapist. You're telling me this faggot had no access to that? No, he knew what he was doing, continued to pop xans and went for the whole woe is me route. I give zero fucks about some dude who didn't even try to help himself. Did he even try to go to rehab ever in his life? Fuck off degenerate enabler

Truly a groundbreaking post, user.

i'm with you

i kek'd

Get a job you neet autist

lookmomimbeingedgyontheinternetagain.jpg

Is this for a full teapot's worth of water?

This. Never achieved legend status. Name one song he made that played on the radio for normies to misquote lyrics and destroy the sincerity of its intentions. This is what destroys most real artists in the 27 club, not by being a fucking noob druggie with no tolerance.

more like an ian curtis

>our generation's [anything]

every generation gets the hero it deserves, but he seems way too nice for this bunch of despicable haters

I wonder if he felt content with his life as he choked on his own vomit

No he still had six years to go to become Cobain. Died too early.

Junkie. Your next!

if anything this statement makes him more of a legend than cobain

Fuck off you nihilist edgelord. He didn't even overdose, it was fake Xanax. And even if he did see a therapist, would do you think he would stop taking it as soon as he went? No, he could have been getting the best help in the world but that wouldn't matter if he took a fake dangerous drug during it. So you were depressed? Did you have a drug addiction too? If you didn't then you have no leg to stand on.

Yeah, pretty much. Anyone saying otherwise literally know nothing about nirvana. It's an even more tragic story in a sense, because he was younger, wasn't murdered, and died right as his story was starting. His impact on alt kids between 15-19 is pretty huge, honestly

i'm with you, decent guy

>2017
>radio

you would be surprised

this

>he didn't even overdose

Except he did

>it was fake Xanax

So? He popped it because he's a degenerate druggy lmao.

>missing the point entirely

The point is to get help before you ever get the drug addiction you fucking moron holy shit. Once again, he recognizes he has a drug problem, how many times he go to rehab or even attempt to? I looked it up and can find nothing. So he never even went to get help for any of his mental problems. Yeah, I don't give a fuck this waste of space OD'd. I can tell your 15 by the way you type. I had a friend who was addicted to Xanax and lean. He went to rehab multiple times because he recognized he had a problem. His life isn't all sunshine and rainbows now but at least he's still living. This faggot had a death wish and he died. I give zero fucks you pussy

sure thing moron

>take too much xanax and become jesus
music journalism is beyond parody

By the way you type I would say you're the one who is 15

kek sad

>tfw I liked Lil Peep ironically

RIP young one, I'm usually an edgemaster but come the fuck on, dying like this at 21 is just tragic.

millenials are cancer
this board is shit
put me in the screencap