How did you meet the love of your life?

How did you meet the love of your life?

Attached: 1517805841828.jpg (1200x655, 118K)

LE POO POO

Attached: France.jpg (1920x1080, 331K)

how did (You)?

First I dreamed of her in junior high. Then at the age of 26 I met her at a swing club, her with her boyfriend, me with my wife. They're our best friends and I constantly drink to fill the emptiness.

Attached: 000-16.jpg (585x400, 59K)

JEE I REALLY THINK YOU OUGHTA TRY KNOCK-KNOCK JOKES INSTEAD OF KNOCKING BACK MORE BOOZE.

Attached: gubby.png (186x226, 12K)

Elaborate how you dreamed of her? What makes her that special?

Nobody on Sup Forums has met the love of their life

I didnt if i did i probably wouldnt browse Sup Forums as much

I prefer not to explain such details on a website like this, but heres a Bump

Attached: 1520705746786.jpg (1920x1080, 157K)

#catsmeow on dalnet in 1997
>mass invited spammed #chat-world
>she joined
>married 20 years
>her name is Ella Mayo

75% chance of being fake and gay unless you have photographic evidence

Attached: F6E2CA3F-F6F7-4206-83E9-6E82EB7B1539.jpg (750x1334, 232K)

In an anime

Freshman yr in high school, then again in college also freshman

Polyamory is the way to go

rape

Human trafficking... Common Interest...The rest is history...

You do NOT want to know that.

we fucked real hard and clicked in
then she dumped me
i have been depressed ever since

Yes I do

We knew of each other online. We had a few conversations but I was always too shy to meet.

One afternoon on the way home from work, he was sitting directly across from me on the train. I was playing Pokemon and had headphones on, so I was totally oblivious.

We both got online that evening, and he asked if I was on the train playing a handheld game. I said I was, he replied that I'm adorable and he would like to meet me. So we met.

That was 2 years ago - time flies...

More details?

she moved in next door. then moved in with me. then we got married and got a place of our own

Attached: 1512839869751.jpg (960x720, 90K)

I dreamed of her twice in junior high. The shape of her body, what it looked like, the contour of her face, the color and style of her hair, the one eye hidden behind her bang. Every fucking detail. Both times after I dreamed of her, I woke up and I knew that was who I was supposed to be with forever. But comon stupid kids dream.

Then 14 years later I've been married for 5, with my wife for 8 years. We're swingers, love it have a great time swapping partners.

One day we go to New club in our new hometown we've never been too. See nothing but gross people and fatties.

Then she just walks the fuck in. Exactly as I remembered her in my dreams. Even wearing a school girl outfit cause of the theme night.

We end up meeting cause her and her boyfriend are the only other hot people there. We end up couple dating sortuv, swing together from time to time. Actually get to experience something with her. We all live together for a year and a half as roommates. They became our best friends. Then they moved out. I don't get to see her every day. Barely see her more than a few times a month. Stop swinging together.

Giant hole in my heart now every time she's gone. Sucks. Never stops hurting. Just learned to live with it.

Attached: original_Sad_drunk_man.jpg (620x387, 118K)

I dunno, I was kinda drunk at the time.

I met my Ukrainian Princess at work. She's a med tech with a master's degree. I'm a lowly specimen processor in a lab. She was being shown the lab when she got hired, and i feel in love when i saw her. We started talking, and i found out we're both musicians, and we both love running, add we both love 80s movies, and we both have an uncanny love for all things music. We agreed to run together a few times, and after a couple of 10k runs we hooked up. It's the perfect thing, anons. It's hard to express how perfect this fucking thing is..... We're just fucking perfect for each other. The only problem is that I'm married to a fat cow that doesn't take care of her lazy self. 15 years of shared assets are going to be a pain in the ass to have to split.... I feel like an asshole for cheating, but this isn't just pussy on the side. It's the perfect woman for me...

We met on FetLife. I had just gotten out of an 8 year relationshit and she had a string of losers before me. I didn't hide my sexuality and so she knew fully what she was in for. We both showed each other what a great partner is capable of and after two and a half years of bliss I asked her to marry me. We have traveled together, we have tried new things together, and she is truly my better half.

Like in pic

Attached: 20AEA066-7170-4F43-9E93-712A781F44D0.jpg (500x249, 26K)

So the love of your life is a fat slut?

In the time we lived together and I fell in love, she changed everything about me. My taste in music, in shows, in my personal beliefs. She opened up the world to me in ways I never understood.

Attached: 7511.jpg (800x533, 59K)

Attached: 3gAyKoa.jpg (2000x1097, 1.2M)

Dude just fake your own death

Attached: 1455619866380.jpg (1366x746, 145K)

yes
> she only wanted open relationship
> accepted because I was blind in love with her
> became traumatized when she made out with a girl in front of me
> dated other girls too so I wouldn't feel like a cuck
> the anxiety never got away, always alert and ready to get the bad news that she was with someone else
> depression kicked in
> tried to break up with her but she melted in tears
> fooled myself thinking that it could work, that it was my problem
> got jelous of a girl she has been with
> got drunk asf
> messaged the girl, saying that she should die from a bullet and bleed
> gf got terrified and break up with me
> quit my job and got back to my parent's house
> no jobs, no friends
> 2 years later, still recovering from guilt and depression

Attached: 1455620437129.jpg (1200x661, 70K)

Attached: 1455620686390.jpg (2362x1292, 514K)

Attached: c4EVsnT.jpg (2000x1216, 153K)

This. I lost her so who gives a fuck to recap

Attached: DJ9aHyU.jpg (1230x658, 124K)

The real question is : how do you avoid loosing it.

i told her ayee gurl let me see dem titties

Attached: dUECein.jpg (1600x1200, 229K)

Attached: EXQqPZB.jpg (1024x572, 48K)

Attached: KHl1BUw.jpg (1920x1080, 353K)

Attached: LmiNHrt.jpg (1200x800, 195K)

in the beginning, I thought she was different
then she told me when drunk on how many guys she fucked and how she is unable to have a closed relationship
i'm learning only now what hypergamy is and how she was just following her nature

A mutual friend introduced us. I had been throwing parties everyday for the past 2 months. She started staying over everyday, as well as other people. We lasted 8 years until I went to prison for possession. I think of her everyday. We are worlds apart not and she moved on. How can I ever?

> (OP)
>The real question is : how do you avoid loosing it.
We were in the throes of a psychedelic trip and I came to the conclusion that the universe lays a path out for us based on our decisions. Our path overlaps for some time but we should never expect it to always be that way. It teaches us to appreciate the present because the future isn't certain. Our job is to walk our path.

Attached: RHWOtRt.jpg (938x713, 99K)

Attached: sK6XygC.jpg (1024x768, 190K)

I haven't. I thought I did, but it wasn't meant to be. So now, I'm miserable for the time being while I think about what I should do next with my life now that I have plenty of free time. Well, not really since I'm always working.

How many loves do you have ?

Fuck you.

Attached: Ub7wnAE.jpg (736x460, 46K)

The best one

Attached: XF1Ghft.jpg (1150x673, 121K)

> (You)
>Fuck you.
Fuck you too buddy. Fuck you too.

Far out dude

Seconded. Fuck your shitty pseudo attempt at philosophy you fucking cuck faggot

i was 7. mummy got me chicken tendies from mcdonals for the first time. it was love at firs sight.

I have been friends with her most of my life and the timing just worked out, we fight it’s not “perfect” but honestly I couldn’t imagine doing with anyone else.

Attached: 78453241-ED14-4EC3-9814-04B922FC4829.jpg (1024x1008, 107K)

>
> (You)
>Seconded. Fuck your shitty pseudo attempt at philosophy you fucking cuck faggot

Just because it won't fit on a bumper sticker so you can remember it doesn't mean it's not impactful.

Kill yourself nigger

A friend asked me to join Hi5 to keep in contact so I made a profile, this is back in '05. Got a message from this random chick on the other side of the world.
We clicked and after a cupla months I went to visit for a cupla weeks. A month later she's picked up her life and moved here to Aussie. Married 3 months later and have been for 13years. Never met anyone remotely like her.

True. But what you wrote isn't impactful. It's retarded. You're retarded. Now shut the fuck up and kill yourself

> (You)
>Kill yourself nigger

No u

> (You)
>True. But what you wrote isn't impactful. It's retarded. You're retarded. Now shut the fuck up and kill yourself

You're retarded, kys

all of you kill yourselves

I'm already dead fuck face

I rolled trips and we met up and smashed on sight

What's she like ?

You. Fucking. Nigger. Die.

> (You)
>I'm already dead fuck face
Hey fuck you you fucka blowjob

Sure. After you fuck face

Go fuck yourself nigger faggot

> (You)
>You. Fucking. Nigger. Die.
> (You)
>You. Fucking. Nigger. Die.
Christ somebody's mom overcooked the tendies

Shut the fuck up jigaboo and jump into a wood chipper

> (You)
>Shut the fuck up jigaboo and jump into a wood chipper
Past your bedtime

Saw her in the street, turned back, go talk to her. Now we're married

When we were kids, she defended me against my parents who were abusive.

What did you say

That's how you do it

Shut the hell up and kill yourself already you fucking worthless porch monkey

I said she had nice eyes. she said I seemed like a good nigger.

Tinder.. last place I would have expected... shes everything ive ever wanted

Attached: 29504.jpg (2048x2048, 577K)

MORE

you guys love each other faggots

all of dem, why

Agreed, seems this thread had joined two soulmates

She was dating a friend in college and one day we had a 3way. She was fun and her and I started fucking on the side and after a couple more 3ways she just finally broke up with him. He wasn't too pissed, he just thought she was a slut, but I loved her. We've been married 7 years and have 2 kids.

Woke up and saw my right hand

Attached: 20180317_084235.jpg (3264x1836, 1002K)

I didn't and I never will. I'm killing myself as soon as my album comes out

I almost expect to see them arguing, stopping, staring, and breaking into passionate gay sex.

Meetme

Seconded

what's the name of your album?

Swinging is disgusting and heretical. Just a heads up.

Attached: 1433378594555.jpg (600x450, 121K)

Kek

no such thing, but

>Sweet 16 met at debate camp over the summer. First girl I had fun sex with. like - where it wasn't weird or stressful, it was funny and silly and playful and awesome. I've never felt that kind of intense love since

>Wife - OKC. Truly love her, she is amazing and we are a great fit.

Attached: 1516246155981.jpg (640x960, 59K)

She was dating my loser ex-friend. I was going out with a rancid cunt. We hooked up and nobody blames us for cheating on our ex's.

I knew her older brother, met her personally years later and the rest is history fellas.

Attached: 1519185062803.jpg (234x234, 35K)