Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype

>Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraft and using Skype.

pitchfork.com/thepitch/xxxtentacions-reported-victim-details-grim-pattern-of-abuse-in-testimony/

is this nigga serious?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHB1i0Ovtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bitch probably deserved it

>playing minecraft

it makes me genuinely sad that people like XXX and peep are just still kids, they're just pimped out by hollywood rap culture into being media whores

Why does anyone believe that chick when she was caught lying about the pregnancy? I hate X but i hate lying bitches more

>Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it.

You know, all that shit made me hate Jews. Like, a lot. All market demand for this garbage exists on the front-end. Cut off the money supply, and the users disperse.

>she chose the fork

Literally consent

That's pretty sad to think about desu. You just flipped the light bulb on in my noggin

desu i downloaded minecraft after 6 years of memin about it and had a pretty good time again

>She didn’t have any money. She asked someone if she could use their phone and called the only number she knew by heart.

>It was the number for the ex-boyfriend she had been living with the night she agreed to move in with XXXTentacion.

Lol poor dude

Kids say the darndest things...

Literally edge9000

LMAAAOOOOO niqqas b SOFT these days

This is surprising, he looks like such a stand-up guy!

>plays minecraft
>beats the shit out of his spic gf
>gets knocked the fuck out at his own show

What a guy

>SJW-tier capeshit
Copious gore isn't dark. It's just edgy.

>judge dredd
>sjw tier

confirmed for not knowing wtf you're on about

I bet you actually want to talk about Dredd and want to provoke a reply by making a shitpost.

This nigger is way worse than any of the white indie sexual misconduct charges and yet I'm seeing libs more upset about the white indie guys? What gives?

IM LIKE STEVE WHO IS YOUR MANS

CANT KEEP MY ORES IN MY CHEST

MY WOLF DONT LOVE ME NO MORE

HE ATTACK ME IM LIKE VRO

isnt this old news?

Defunding the source and stopping the buy-ins isn't the same thing as murdering people. All comics are virtue-signalling storybooks.

>white

You answered your own question

Whites police their own communities more and the liberal ones are scared shitless of criticizing the obviously worse condition of black behaviour cause waycism or something. There is also a subset of blacks who love to lionize white crime when it happens cause fuck wypipo but the main driver of this phenomenon is the discrepancy between white self policing and black self policing (or lack thereof)

Remember when Dr Dre beat the shit out of some female rapper in the 90s? No one gave a shit. Now imagine some white artist did this.

The only exception I can think of is Kanye receiving way more criticism for his milquetoast antics over the years while rappers who commit real crimes tend to stay under the radar

P4k made a big show about not reviewing PWR BTTMs album then published a review of 17 that talked about how "important" it was to review.

Because p4k needs to keep on the Relativism kid gloves for hip hop. Being a black man who wears his depression on his sleeve makes it too hard not to imprison and torture women but pasty scene boys should have learned better in their time at Oberlin.

>All comics are virtue-signalling storybooks.
t. someone who saw a collage of recent Marvel comics and got triggered.

White libs actually excuse the crime of black people because of cultural difference. They ACTUALLY think that it's racist to hold black people to the same legal and social standard as white people because black culture. They basically say that they don't know any better and that they can't help but commit crimes because of their race. This kind of race coddling bullshit is actually racist but liberals are too retarded and spineless to realize this.

Whatever, hang on to your big ol' pile of picture books. Good for your imagination.

when you beat up your gf and go to jail just for clout

literally a genius, the only thing which would help more would be dying

Yeah but XxxPlaystation is a violent retard. At least Lil Peep never hurt anyone

Anime website

That part made me feel a little sick to be honest.

>19 years old
>"still kids"
heIlo reddit manchild

>4eddit
>anime website
pick one

im pretty sure if someone tried hard enough they could convince him that dying in a shootout or just killing himself would make him a legend or some shit
not saying they should, but they could

>In early October 2016, she found out that she was pregnant by XXXTentacion. The pregnancy was planned by both of them.

What kind of dumb fucking bitch willingly gets pregnant by a crazy dude that beats the shit out of her and regularly threatens to kill her? God women are stupid.

Roasties don’t know what is good for them, their lives and choices are guided by the memes of the society they live in.

xxxtentacion = rapper
rappers = cool
therefore I should want to be with this man

That was basically her decision process

>roastie pushes for open relationship and it doesn't go her way
>she cries about it
This is beautiful

What’s more is that society has told her that trans faggotry is okay and good so she feels betrayed by her natural revulsion of seeing her husband deep dicking traps. A completely normal emotion and she has been brainwashed by memes to think that she is somehow in the wrong for feeling how she feels. Hard to sympathize with her of course because she played herself.

>At the house, he told her he liked her and suggested she could move in with him. The next day, she left her ex-boyfriend’s place and began cohabitating with XXXTentacion.

Not trying to be empathethic with the idea of her being beaten up and abused. But what a fucking bitch

>Around 2 a.m. on October 8, XXXTentacion was in the living room of the apartment playing Minecraf

Looks like someone who was playing with him uploaded video of it on the same day

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KLHB1i0Ovtc

>You know, all that shit made me hate Jews
lmao i'm saying goodbye to this thread

I want the timeline where XXX dies and Peep lives

I can't wait for all these faggots to die honestly.