Mel Gibson looks like he gets fucked by guys, always has. He's got a major case of "gay face"

Mel Gibson looks like he gets fucked by guys, always has. He's got a major case of "gay face".

no, you're dad has a gay face haha

No he doesn't you fucking fag. This is what gay face looks like

go away mel

Mel crushes pussy and has eleven children you fucking nerd virgin

Lance looks literally the same as Mel why are you trying to argue?
The fact that you're even bragging about how many times this faggot has been cucked makes me wonder about your own preferences, you numale fairy

kike detected

haha

Jew pls

Mel is christian and christians are not faggots.

u wot m8

lol are you even kidding with that faggy tanktop holy shit Mel go back to San Francisco already

>disinfo campaigns against based Mel
that's pretty low even for the JIDF

>christians are not faggots.

haha ok kid
I'm not the one making threads accusing him of being gay, makes me wonder about your preferences, seems like you have a lot of repressed homo angry.

Your gaydar is off, i thought fags always knew how to spot one of their own?

You know, I know it's impossible, but I wouldn't even care if Mel was a faggot and where he chooses to stick his dick in. Based fucking Mel.

>christians are not faggots

cuck

Sorry fag, but Mel isn't going to fuck you.

Mel was a handsome devil in his younger years desu.

Fucking Mel, making jews and liberal scum madly anally devastated since times unmemorable.

Is that lance being gay in the background?

everyone had that in the 80s

Oh look, this tired argument again. "That Christian man must be gay! Wee Woo my gaydar is going off" only faggots could make a statement like that and try to make up who is gay, and who isn't projecting from their own faggotry. Stop shitting this place up and go ERP on trash pretending you're a girl or some shit with all the other basement dwelling fags with their thumbs up their asses

are you shittin me? mel gibson has a perfect manly poonslaying face

Not gonna happen, I'm gonna shitpost about Sup Forums's sacred antisemitic cow until my fingers bleed. Nothing (you) can do about it, so cry more, please.

who?

You're projecting, faggot. I don't like this biggoted son of a bitch, but he is no gay.

So you aren't denying your faggotry? Very telling. Words are words, user. The gay is a mental disease and if there is another cold, hard fact in this world aside from the Laws of Gravity it's that you'll eventually get bored and find someone equally as disgusting to dick ya

>gay face
>strayan

americans are so used to seeing ugly, fat, nu-males as their *********men********** they get so gay and juicy whenever a brit or aussie that's handsome appears.

its really no wonder why you import your leading men from other ocuntries. your men are so fucking ugly and faggots you're resorting to blacking everything

Evans memes are done for

>very telling
>words are words

You got it wrong though
Mel's a capital M man who'd do the fucking were it come to some dude on dude action