Why are conspiracy theorists so crazy? What went wrong in their lives?

Why are conspiracy theorists so crazy? What went wrong in their lives?

Discuss.

Attached: tin foil hat.jpg (259x194, 8K)

Dad leaving?
>inb4 "sheeple"

Willingness to blindly believe on one hand versus total suspension of disbelief on the other

undiagnosed anxiety disorders
bad trips
could be they just dont understand science

A number of things

it's caused by chemtrails and vaccines

shit OP just go on /x/ and ask them to tell you about the first time their "eyes were opened"

Attached: 1457929470135.jpg (631x537, 99K)

>Sup Forums
>jews

the desire to have things make sense.
>2 buildings hit by airplanes. Both fall like a perfect demotion. 3rd building falls for no fucking reason.

They think life is boring and the only way they can get excited about it is to make up mysteries. It is there way with coping with a pointless existance.

Well, that's what I think their reasoning is. Others are just straight up ignorant about science.

Attached: fbz_d3eaeb7ef4548fae6be8b29ebe7f78bc.jpg (461x419, 34K)

Some people just believe whatever they want to believe, regardless of whether or not it makes any sense

Not everybody takes pride in their thoughts being correct, or do they even consider that believing things that are not true means that they are unintelligent

Also, jews did 9/11

*their. Had to fix my mistake. Annoyed me too much

Penis

Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Underrated

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis Penis

Penis

This is the proper amount. Also fuck you fbi

i like to fuck with conspiracy theorists a lot, i even live with someone who talks so much stupid woo i made up a bingo chart.

but theres one group of conspiracy theorists i hold no will ill towards, the bigfoot hunters.

Now, i live in aus so we don't have the pleasure of an active 'squatchin community ( the equivalent would be the Yowie but thats just a boong thing) . But i have to say, of all the various paranoid dickweeds out there running on a diet of fear and delusion, the bigfoot guys are pretty much just dudes who like to go camping. usually some big happy stoned redneck who vaguely resembles the creature he enthuses about, its cool. I've never been accosted in a bar by some methhead who wants to tell me how sasquatch is poisoning my gatorade, no old racist fuckhead at a gas station imploring me to bigfoot shot jfk.

if anyone has stories that can disprove my opinion/ hypothesis that 'squatchin is the most harmless and benevolent of all conspiracy groups feel free to change my mind, but the samsquamches are alright by me.

pic related is one of the randomized bingo charts i keep on my phone for conspiracy guy

Attached: autism bingo.png (300x359, 49K)

Some are plain crazy

others believe in a dark secret/society/event that affect the whole world in some aspect

Other witness ed things that made question themself really hard

Long live the bogdanov

>believe
>suspension of disbelief
How are these two different things, exactly?

I'm terrified of conspiracy theories. I think about them all the time. I don't want to believe them.

Try some science then, it will make you feel more at ease.

I dont think it crazy to believe powerful people would conspire in secret for more power

Most people believe that magical sky people control their lives and they often wear special hats to communicate with those sky people, and most of those same people believe that conspiracy theorists are tinfoil hat wearing crazies. Just sayin

They do not believe lies like others

Yeah but these things can happen, for all we know it could have been Allah's doing

>What went wrong in their lives?
Being unremarkable in any other aspects of their life, social isolation and subsequently pride in pretending to know what has been systematically hidden from others.

>I dont think it crazy to believe powerful people would conspire in secret for more power
If you call that process lobbying, no one would have a problem.

I'm fascinated with them because I'm surprised it'd upset people. It's sort of like this. Conspiracy has negative connotations. Not all conspiracies are necessarily illegal, harmful, or bad.

a hint of truth