If only the 13 year old had a gun she could have stopped the 9 year old with the gun!

If only the 13 year old had a gun she could have stopped the 9 year old with the gun!

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2018/03/19/a-9-year-old-wanted-the-video-game-controller-from-his-sister-so-he-shot-her-police-say/?utm_term=.1873c784677b

Attached: 870e8e3bdbf5b57d6a3ed7467b7ff616b5553e52623c34bbc10a1c8fc893709a.jpg (1500x922, 267K)

If there was no gun he would have stabbed her, prove me wrong

bitch learned respect

what game were they playing

Attached: ps3-controller.jpg (505x719, 39K)

Trump was right again. Video games cause violence. the unsecured, loaded gun in the nightstand had nothing to do with it.

>I’ve been in law enforcement 30-some-odd years, and I’ve never dealt with anything quite like this

wow it's nothing
let's ban guns because a few thousand out of the 326,000,000 here get killed by them. Disregard that there's an estimated 500,000-3,000,000+ cases of guns being used defensively every year.

well you cant really prove it right either, but incase you didnt know a knife can be dodged and a bullet cant.

Your English is getting much better, tovarich. Keep dividing the nation. Good work with that election btw

Neo begs to disagree.

Exactly. If there were more guns involved, the shooting would never have happened. The brother would have been deterred from shooting his sister if his sister had a gun too.

>implying anyone is suggesting that

Parents were in the other room. If the boy started hitting her or stabbing or w/e, they would've rushed in and separated them and she would almost certainly live.

The reason she died is because the boy found an unsecured, loaded handgun in a nearby nightstand and shot her before the parents ever knew what was happening.

This is entirely on the moronic parents.

/thread

Who the hell has a video game system with one controller?

The only thing this boy did wrong was not shooting the parents. This is because he has a limited thought process of a young kid. And easy access to a handgun. Again, taking out the parents is the best outcome here.

You don't undersand OP, that gun was very needed. What if the King of England came to the house and started bossing everyone around? How was the little kid supposed to prevent that?

I don't get people's conviction to ban all guns in the US lol it's such a boring conversation. We will never ban all guns, and anyone who has that aspiration should move to Australia or any other nation with a firearm ban already in place. There are literally more guns that people in this nation.

what color were they? My money on it being a niglet only giving into his natural violent ways.

I think number of people outweighs guns be a small margin still. and of those, only 1/3-1/2 of the US is armed.
in that 1/3-1/2, about 3% own 15+ though, so there's that.

Still though, between 33 and 50 percent of citizens own at least one gun. There are, what, like 350 million people in the US? That's a lot of guns my dude

yeah, we're literally never going to be unarmed. anyone who thinks otherwise is braindead.
There are just going to be a lot of boating accidents if any bans are passed.

I wonder if banning the sale of certain calibre ammunition to citizens would be a better implementation of gun control than banning the guns themselves...

>shall not be infringed
also they'd slightly tweak it and call it something new.
see: california banning 50bmg, so the .510 dtc was born. Literally the identical cartridge, but with the casing trimmed .1"

Bans are retarded. Like just make a consistent background check system and stop selling guns to crazy fucks and crims. Mandatory standown periods that can be bypassed by preassesment of from and mental status in the form of an I'd. Easy. Doesn't matter which guns the public has if it isn't dumbfucks and nutters that own them

>Implying knifes are only to be thrown at someone
Go back to mw2

1. There's already a consistent background check system. depending on your state, bare minimum is you fill out a form, seller makes a quick phone call, they confirm you're not someone disbarred from gun ownership, and you're on your way.
2. felons can't legally own or purchase guns.

crazy fucks should be added to that list though, yes. The only problem with that is it might discourage someone to seek psychiatric help, or might fuck over someone who's ever been to a therapist, even if it was for something mild that they've long since been over.

Ban assault parents now
>assholt ;)

Attached: 1286511452996.jpg (590x576, 53K)

Yeah...so you're saying more guns? Me too!

Idk what they're on about but I doubt a single crime in history has been committed with a real MP5.

>crazy fucks should be added to that list though, yes

Define crazy fucks. You sure that will never mean anyone who isn't a democrat?

any pussy can use a gun, few have the guts to stab to kill

Attached: anon.png (355x325, 159K)

Attached: 1265091945097.jpg (640x500, 166K)

legitimate mental illness that would put someone at a high risk of killing someone. It would have to be very well defined to not allow interpretation to just mean anyone feeling kinda down one day.

this sounds like bullshit to me, as far as i know standard cops in england are still unarmed.

and england still have no school shootings...

Attached: hank11.png (500x533, 214K)

Number of children able to afford that thing prior to 1934: ZERO.

Attached: drunk.jpg (560x511, 126K)

June 3, 2017 - 8 dead, 48 wounded by knife/vehicle attack
May 22, 2017 - 23 dead, 400+ wounded by suicide bomber
March 22, 2017 - 6 dead, 49 wounded by knife/vehicle attack
June 2, 2010 - 12 dead, 11 injured in a mass shooting
July 7, 2010 - 52 dead, 700+ injured in widespread suicide bombing

You're right, sure is safe over there.

i too can write random things

massacres in England, brainlet
Europe has pretty high violent crime rates, just lower violent gun crime rates. It's okay, as long as the people dying aren't being shot.

Wow, a grand total of 101 deaths over the past 13 years
Meanwhile 13,286 people died in the USA in 2015 due to guns

>101 deaths over the past 13 years
no one is this stupid, right?

Attached: englandashit.png (867x1682, 123K)

are you that fucking retarded that you didnt know there are ways to dodge a knife when someone is holding it trying to stab or did your mother actually drop you on your head when you came out of her womb

>Memphis
There’s always bullshit going on here. This place sucks. We don’t even have amusement parks or a beach. Just a ghetto zoo and a giant bass pro shop shaped like a giant pyramid. I really need to leave

Attached: 48B6E934-6EEB-4B2B-A023-28EE0AA53C29.png (489x424, 129K)

Or anyone guilty of "bad think"

you can go to any gunshow and buy 50 guns without any background check or license as long as you're a US citizen

they were niggers. shocking, i know.

There's nothing at all inherently special about gunshows.
What you're referring to as the "gunshow loophole" is just private sales that can happen inside or outside of a gunshow, and are largely unregulated by specific legal exemption in most states.
FFLs are still required to do background checks at gunshows, and in states where private sales are regulated and require a transfer through an FFL, the same requirements apply at a gunshow.

If I lived in california and went to a gunshow, I couldn't buy a single gun without a background check or license. In fact, if I were a California resident and went to a gunshow in Montana, I still legally couldn't buy anything there without a background check. The gun would be shipped to an FFL in California, and I'd be allowed to pick it up 10 days later.

You're still not going to get them. Only a true bitch is as scared of everything as a leftist is and bitches can't get anything done.

Its not about the gun, its the mind behind the gun. Even in this case.

if only the 13 year old had a gun, she could not have stopped the 9 year old with a gun.
Because there would be no 9 year old with a gun , if only the 13 year old had a gun.

>www.PodestaPost.com

Attached: 1500437002499.png (618x466, 319K)

Attached: 42e.jpg (472x621, 54K)

if only they had proper parents to raise them

and if their mother had birth control and/or a gun, she could have avoided the whole drama to begin with.
inbreds be inbreds

Attached: 1520858370743.png (425x360, 278K)

cock shit, almost no violent gun crime. Gun control works. I'd rather a few police have them then the 14 year old down the street able to pull them out of the closet when dad is at work.

autism: 1 - OP: 0

>normal crime is okay, as long as it's not crime with a gun I'm happy!

>missing 98% of parameters
>mistaking fantasy for fact
>mfw people in the UK and the rest of teh world are actually just a tad less violent than the usual 'murricunt

Attached: 1520501022794.jpg (500x581, 34K)

>Gun control works
It's never going to happen either. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

genuinely curious; what's your idea for gun control?
What system do you want to see implemented?

Ban Assault Rifle No. 15

Is number 10 okay? how about number 50?

$5 says the kid was a niglet

Attached: That's Racist.gif (290x258, 626K)

Tovarisch, dumbass.

If you're going to try to sound superior in another language, transliterate it correctly.

Attached: Meanwhile in Russia.jpg (445x470, 42K)

>SO.o...HE was behind of it

Attached: ptvo4kjzhc132543625000000.jpg (473x596, 27K)

Why ask such an obvious question. They want complete disarmament of the sovereign citizens of what used to be the United States of America. In another thread he would refer to these citizens as nazis, evil white men and that he wants to see them all die.

Fuck nigger loving leftist pussies. This is coming from someone that legit has never even owned a gun.

I'm just curious to hear his idea, and how that idea would be enacted.
If an outright ban were enacted, who would pay for it? How would it happen?
The government doesn't have hundreds of billions of dollars to buy back every gun in the united states, as well as pay the staff that would have to go literally door to door and get people's guns.
Pretending they did, what would these people do if someone simply said they didn't own any guns, or their guns got destroyed/lost in a fishing accident?
What would happen to the millions of people employed in the firearms industry? How absurdly fucked would our economy be?

We'll just use all that border wall money.

the wall would cost an estimated 21 billion.
Even giving a low estimate of $300 per gun, with approximately 300,000,000 guns in the united states, the government would need 90 billion dollars for the guns alone, not account for the wages they'd need to pay their workers.

they were white. Gimme da monies. Also don't be a nigger - look at the fucking link before speaking.

>Guns being used defensively
>Against other people who also have guns

Can you see how stupid you are, or do you just keep chanting USA to fill the void in your head?

Attached: 1521241706232.gif (346x232, 833K)

>criminals follow the law, so let's make more gun laws!

Checked and they wouldn't propose a buy back, just a confiscation, which would be impossible on several fronts. The left is pants on head retarded and wont be happy until they get the impossible.

that's one of the cringiest gifs i've seen. Not the guy you replied to btw.

fuck

You'll never have a gun amnesty simply because of your stupidity, lack of imagination and analytical thinking, which prevents you from seeing the bigger picture.

>Inb4 puerile response proving me right without you actually realising you're proving me right.

Attached: 1521396495692.jpg (958x959, 85K)

If only they had been raised and supervised properly, idiotic statements such as yours would practically disappear. Keep cherry-picking your editorial content, though.

>That razor sharp American lack of imagination
I wouldn't recommend it, but I fully support your choice to be morbidly stupid

Attached: 1521427068224.gif (221x196, 410K)

>300 lb 6'8 tyrone pushes your mom into a corner
>puts hands around her throat
>ay bb u gon suk dis dig
>your mom pulls a gun on tyrone
>tyrone is kill

wow, amazing, a gun just saved your mom from nigger dick. guns are great. You're welcome, user.

>255lb 6'3 Jamal sneaks up to you while you're hopping in your car
>he has a knife
>gimme yo keys and walid, white boi
>you reach for your wallet
>you grab your ccw instead
>ventilate Jamal

Wow user, amazing, a gun just saved you from getting your wallet and car stolen. Guns are great. You're welcome, user.

>your girlfriend is about to get raped in an alley by Jamal and Tyrone
>you pull a gun, Jamal and Tyrone run

Wow, amazing, a gun just saved your girlfriend from getting raped. Guns are great. you're welcome, user.

It's almost like violent crime != guns

You're so delightfully ignorant of the facts.

You're talking about a nation that immasculates their male children, who then go on to have an obsession with something that makes them feel like a man, finally
>This is why they won't give up guns
>Literally the only masculine thing about them
>But nobody is impressed by the dum dums who keep starting fights they can't win
>Even with all their bang bangs

Attached: 1521426095507.webm (720x1280, 1.19M)

To think they're both comparative is stupidity on a brain dead level.
>If you need further explanation, you've made my point

Attached: 1521234087979.jpg (600x600, 45K)

I can see why you think these situations could be better with guns.
But you have overlooked something.

All of those situations, in which you having a gun has saved you, are immediately reversed if the assailants have guns on you from the start of the attack.

restricting the availability of guns does not totally prevent people from having them.
But honestly, if someone comes up behind me to take my wallet, I would much prefer they have a knife than a gun.

This is coming from an ausfag, you know, the place where they took away the guns and we stopped having mass shootings.
No one really uses weapons here, I've had people attempt to mug me, it's always fists.
I wouldn't want to have a gun in that situation. I don't think someone deserves to die for mugging, I would much rather see them serve jailtime.

I mean dude, these people will hold healthcare from folks just because they can't field 50k up-front at the drop of a hat.
America's completely fucked up, no question.

>we stopped having mass shootings.
you've had 4 since the ban.
stop lying.

If the girl had had enough guns on her person then the boy's bullet would have ricocheted off and she'd still be alive.

We don't have a firearm ban, ffs. Our guns are regulated, you need a licence but you can still own a gun. Certain guns are banned, but we still have about 3 million of em.

You've had 4 since I started typing this message.

>Makes up scenarios to prove I'm wrong
>Only proves it's safe to completely disregard his opinion in any discussion.

Good job, buddy. We're all impressed.

and you've had 8 rapes

At least they weren't murdered.

>Implying rape is worse than death
I love the American inability to see how stupid the things you say are. It's almost like schools are teaching you to be stupid and ineffectual on purpose

Attached: 1520871835979.jpg (470x313, 55K)

I bury 100 rounds for every shooting that gets publicized

if only there wasnt any guns at all

Attached: queen.jpg (218x433, 24K)

>That'll teach 'em

Attached: 1521396251173.jpg (630x355, 64K)

Smart. That way if they ever get banned you'll have your own tree to harvest more from.

I guarantee all you anti-gun fags have never had some crazy asshole who you barely know and wants to kill you break into your house. I was already pro gun, but when that happened to me I didn't have any ammo, and I was on the phone with 911 while some fucker is trying to bust down my door. It's clear how useless police are in that situation. I'll never go to sleep again without a loaded gun by my side.

Most of these internet gun control activists are in reality just upset their governments don't see them as human enough to defend themselves and in return need to push the globalist agenda on the US.

You sure are lucky he didn't have a gun.

>Making broad generalizations
>Against entire populations of people

What are you, the alt-right? Lol

Well I'll concede, you are right, there have been 4 mass shootings. One of which was a guy who shot his whole family, another was just between the Bikie gangs.
Total death toll in mass shootings in the last 20 years = 16 people.....

>It's clear how useless police are in that situation.
What do you mean, user? Didn't you see how useful the police were in Florida while they did nothing while kids were getting killed?