HOLY SHIT BTFO Sup Forums

HOLY SHIT BTFO Sup Forums

WHAT NOW?

Why don't they just leave?

So we ship you back to Africa..? Okay, fine by me.

Which "systems" are they referring to? Serious question.

Like welfare? Oh I don't think you want that one torn down, Yolanda.

1. What systems?

2. What about these systems is specifically designed for the sole purpose of holding non-whites back?

>Literally kill the modern civilization
Oh well Yolanda asked nicely we might aswell end 3k years of hard work.

What systems

The systems where a black man is president of the USA?

why would we dismantle a system that benefits us? If they don't like it its up to them to put in the work and change it.

>Hey white people, you know those things that made you so wealthy and powerful? You should stop doing those!

Well, that would entail admitting that my ancestors were wrong in not wanting to share a society with apes.

>Like, just disavow your ancestors honkey! We totally won't genocide you when we gain power :^)

But if we destroy everything whites built, non-whites would suffer too.

did blacks forget that the systems that white people built are the only reason why black people aren't considered property anymore?

>WHAT NOW?

Yea Sup Forums are you gunna give them your money and businesses??

Don't you want it to be fair? Give them your things right now you fucking racists. ,

Like social welfare system? Sure, I'd be glad to not give my money for the children that you gave birth to and who come from 7 different fathers, Le()sha.

okay, we'll dismantle the welfare and food stamp systems. How do you like that, nigress?

the welfare system

Rome was built on the backs of slaves and the Battle of Marathon was racist oppression of people of color from the middle east by bigoted Greeks. Everything about their legacy must go.

No.

Go to Africa and build your own fucking system for you and other niggers. Worthless fucking subhuman, you are only equal under the law.

>dismantling civilization

Why don't they just go back to Africa, then?

No. Our system is better than any ever created before and we won't bring ourselves back to the dark ages for a bunch of uppity niggers.

/thread

...welfare?
healthcare?
fire departments?

there'd be a lot more niggers dying today without those things than there will be, thanks to them.

oh it get it she's talking about the criminal justice system because blacks shouldn't be punished for the crimes they commit and all laws are racist

day of the rope when?

man wow.... this really made me think im going to kill myself now because of this twitter post

>dismantle the system

What are we going to replace it with? Zimbabwe?

>niggers still trying to get me to remove system 32.

If I wasn't flat broke and unemployed due to the Obama economy I'd be happy to buy one or more of you tickets back to Africa.

>Which "systems" are they referring to? Serious question.
the only thing i can think of is the justice system. nigger representation in jails is proof of racism to them. meanwhile nyc has gotten rid of public urination laws because they disproportionately impact niggers. this is the level we're operating on here...

Request denied.

Checked.

Great, I'm glad "reparations" are off the table then.

Hopefully Yolanda can provide specific examples of the reforms that should be made.

>Dismantle the thing that keeps everything going

Okay then, YOLANDA, what systems do you want to exist?
Can they maintain civilization instead?

didnt we use chinese slave labor to build our railroads?

>dismantle the systems

That one's been around for a hell of a long time.

A hippie favorite - "duuuuude, yew caint be ae parht of thuh systeem maaaaan"

"No"

>dismantle Western society

Thanks but no thanks. I actually enjoy the highest standard of living, security, technology, medical science, ... mankind has ever known.

Then get off Twitter and we'll dismantle it and the internet, gladly

>Great, I'm glad "reparations" are off the table then.
i would be all in favor of reparations if it would guarantee that blacks would stop complaining. but after they blow all their reparations on stupid shit in the first generation im sure we'd be right back to where we are now.

Pretty sure I watched a video with this girl. She went around flashing and jumping rope and stuff.

10/10

I'm Irish so no. Plus it makes so sense to apologize for what someone else did. It shows a low intellect.

>dismantle the systems they built
I'm sorry do you mean civilization?

The system in which whites are not being taxed, bullied, raped, robbed and murdered, of course.

Also, the system in which blacks are held unaccountable for everything and are given unlimited amounts of money unconditionally.

The systems that enable them to function as human beings.
Niggers are so delusional that they would tear down the very thing that gives them even a remote chance of individual freedoms.

That's exactly my fucking problem with it. Do these people really believe that a one time shot of - What, exactly? $500? $2000 each? - is going to make a difference in the long run? No, they'll spend it and then complain that it wasn't enough when everything is exactly the same 6 months later.

Sanitation, medicine, education, wi-fi, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, I guess.

You can ask, and we will say no.

>dismantling the system

what kinda dumb shit is that? you dismantle any major system built by white patriarchy and you're literally fucked and belong into the stoneage. also what would they replace it with? there is nothing better than that fucking system. what the fuck are they thinking?

wtf i hate white people now

Well, to be fair, niggers don't function very well with individual freedoms. They are happiest under the absolute control of a chiefdom.

Alright lets do it. Lets pull up all the roads and train tracks, shut down all the power plants and factories and abandon all the farms.

Lets be honest here, they need us far more than we need them.

This.

DESIGNATED PEEING STREETS

Thats the truth right there, we handed it over and now they are tearing all those structures apart.

wtf i hate white people now

>immigrate and/or choose to live in a western society built by whites
>complain about said society

ayy lmao. If you hate white civilization so much, fuck off back to africa. I'll pay for your plane ticket if you promise to renounce your US citizenship.

Kek fellow austroboy

But then how will they cash their welfare checks?

Yup, give whites a pile of bricks, they'll create a city. Give niggers a city.they'll create a pile of bricks.

stage 1: Dismantle twitter

Kek that was Australian-tier banter, Whitergentina.

systems that enable white privelege and the system that ruined the black community, although i think the latter is irreversible

Civilization

So that the black man can "improve" them?

I don't think this nog realizes that she won't be able to post on the internet or use twitter ever again after were done dismantling everything we've built.

That doesnt even sound appealing.

Another nigger asking to "change the system"

It's code for a handout, that's all it is

TOPKEK Underrated

Simple, I ignore it. Just like how I ignore everything stupid people say (black, white, aisan, or even Russian).