What kind of phobias does Sup Forums have?

What kind of phobias does Sup Forums have?

I have a phobia of cockroaches, beetles, and spiders. I can't sleep knowing there's one in my room.

Attached: 1521096160372.jpg (528x377, 36K)

Homophobia. I have a distinct fear of people looking like me, which is why I want to import millions of brown people.

Leukophobia, because fuck whiteness.

Gynophobia, because the sight of a vagina makes me cry.

Why did you guys have to vote for Trump instead of Bernie?

Oh yeah, I'm xenophobic too. I can't stand the idea of Russians existing.

Having to deal with bullshit.

I can't tell if you're joking or being serious.

Don't know what the actual name for the phobia is, but I'm afraid of the sound that somebody's bones make when they're broken. I'm totally fine looking at the gory fucked up limbs, but the sound is just a huge no no for me.

i doesnt afraid of anything

Attached: 1277271355884.jpg (467x649, 22K)

So what happens when you here that sudden crack from a bone breaking?

Nice trips.

I just freeze up imagining all of my bones making the same disturbing sound. Don't really know how to explain, it just like echoes in my head.

Did you always have this phobia, or is it one that developed later in life?

I guess I developed it after I broke my arm as a kid. I was really young and it was incredibly painful, but for whatever the sound of when it broke just stuck with me the most.

Luckily it's not like you hear bones breaking on the regular bases. So it's not bad.

I'm sure the only time you heard it was when you broke your arm, right?

serious question for you, how do you do with the sound you make when you crack your neck, back, etc? Does that end up triggering it too?

Lol

i have scary to chabelo

I wish. If I only heard the sound once how would I know that I developed a fear of it? I've heard it multiple times from other people. Mostly online videos of accidents & movies that managed to match the sound effects perfectly. Like I said before, I just freeze up when I hear it. It probably be worse if I do manage to break a bone again, but fortunately I haven't yet and don't plan to.

Fair enough.

This user asked a good question.
Do you get a similar phobia sensation from people cracking their knuckles, neck, etc?

Not really, that sound a bit more muffled. I know people can crack their joints incredibly loud, but I'm not one of them.

Looking at pointy things hurt my eyes, like pine trees and cacti. Does that count?

So I take it if someone is cracking their knuckles or neck really loudly near you, it will cause your phobia to act up? Or is your brain able to discern it, and it doesn't end up bothering you?

i probably have responsability-phobia

None.

also scared of people of diffrent colors than white

roll.

Let me know when you find a white person, I'd be afraid too.

Depends are you putting your eyes right on the damn things or do you have a fear or slight discomfort from just it being in your line of sight?

I've suffered with agoraphobia since i was 17
haven't left my house or gone outside in 12 years

Attached: 1519590491927.jpg (521x513, 21K)

It's a discomfort thing. Damn things can be 20 ft away and it still makes my eyes water.

If it's unexpected and loud enough then I guess. I've actually never been around someone who could crack they're knuckles loud enough so I don't know.

I’m scared of frogs

Now I've heard about agoraphobia. Fear of going outside. But what specifically is your fear? People, any dangers lurking outside, or is it really just that simple that you just hate the idea of being outside your home?

Whenever I read this. I have the urge to go into their home tie them up and throw them outside. Won't hurt them or anything. I just want to force them to be outside and feel terror. They need to realize how retarded they are.

Attached: 1475553508723.gif (375x212, 1022K)

I'll admit that's something I would never think of being a phobia.

So is it just anything that has a point? Pencils, needles, pineapples, etc?

It's that simple, even the thought of looking out the window causes a panic attack. It's hard to describe as a whole because it's all so irrational that nothing makes sense anymore but it's my reality. It just started out of the blue one day and never stopped

Thanks, that wont work though i'm afraid. My friend you have no idea how rough this shit is. Many doctors and meds later and i'm as bad as i was when it started. It's a very debilitating disease

Come on user, we don't know what causes their phobia and why they have a fear of the outside world. But it should be up to them to get over it.

I have a fear of bugs, tying me and dumping buckets of insects on me won't cure this, it will the opposite and make it worse.

Women, and crowds.

Attached: 1497858008568.png (735x422, 125K)

So did this phobia just come to you randomly, or was there maybe a traumatic event that lead to it?

I fear LOGS

Not only would you be right, your enemies have killed you so you also win.

No trauma that i can recall. I was working overnight shift and went out to smoke, looked up at the stars and all hell broke loose and i thought i was having a heart attack then learned what it was when i got to the ER.

I read junji ito one time and never recovered

I notice that there has to be multiple points. Mostly needle points. It's worse if I don't get a lot of sleep. Other then that my eyes are fine. It's odd.

Sounds rough user.

So how do you go about your every day life now?

always assume they're not serious

Attached: B anner.png (436x53, 5K)

When did you first discover this unsettling feeling towards pointy objects?

A few years ago

It is, thanks user.
day to day life is shit
wake up, try to keep my mind busy playing vidja, reading, or whatever. try not to panic, panic, go back to sleep wake up an hour later or so and do it all over again. Fucking sucks

I motherfuckin hate cock roaches. Fuckin tiny bastard creatures are so pains in the ass. Even gassing the fuckers isn't a sure thing. Fucking evolution. I need a flame thrower or something.

How though? Did you look at a pine tree and then you suddenly felt pain in your eyes and you associated the eye pain to pointy objects after you noticed it keep happening?

Are you trying to overcome this phobia? Do you make small goals to accomplish that would slowly help you overcome this?

I might not understand this phobia's affect on a person. But I do hope you can overcome this one day user.

Pretty much. As soon as I look away the pain stops

Honestly no, i have no goals anymore or drive/motivation to do anything. I've tried in the past and nothing worked so i gave up hope many many years ago. It's an odd phobia to try and understand, i know. Thanks for the words of encouragement user, it's appreciated.

That sir is some Harry potter/voldemort shit.

Don't give up user, don't let your phobia win. Just because it's difficult doesn't mean it's impossible. Look at the steps others with the same phobia took to overcome it and follow their footsteps, you don't have to make big jumps in goals. Take small baby steps until you get there.

Thanks. Makes it sound less lame.

I used to be absolutley TERRIFIED of the number 13. Im a little better now, but it makes me highly uncomfortable.

Thanks user, it's baby steps everyday just trying to make it through the day. I have no family so no support system. Shit i can't remember the last time i even had an IRL friend. The only human interaction i have is the UPS and Fedex dudes and takeout delivery people. It also causes severe depression and man is it rough

Diagnosed panic disorder, so many things. Claustrophobia: in a strange setting, with another person I'm not comfortable with or trust, it makes me extremely uncomfortable and panicky. Same goes for having to make inevitably make small talk with coworkers and acquaintances. Been so depressed for the last few years that I hardly have any hobbies or interests, other than shitposting on this fucking website, so I don't even have friends to share interests or hobbies with. My life has been deal and stressing over family issues and the lack of money. I work, and I work hard, but not fitting in anywhere I go has forced me to get canned or quit from every job I've ever had. It's a small town, so not many opportunities, and I already have a reputation for all of this. So fuck me, I can't even get a phone call anymore. Gonna die alone man.

Was it superstitious related?

user find people that can be supportive, maybe others with the same phobia.

I'm also afraid of niggers. Forgot to mention that. Can't trust they won't chimp out, having a gang of them shove you into a corner and beating the shit out of you and getting mugged of stabbed.

That's a handful of problems. Tackle each of them one by one user.
Can't find a job there? Move somewhere else where there's more opportunity.
Family problems? Focus on yourself first.

Don't lose hope in yourself user, if you caught it early you still have a fighting chance to be "Semi-normal" or even to be normal again. Don't lose hope like i did, it's been (wont say my real age) but close to 18 years dealing with panic attacks and agoraphobia. I wish you the best user. Oh, get all the help that you can while you can still function and go out, that's where i went wrong.

I have a strong phobia about being in a certain place with no real exit where I can freely leave... such as an airplane, moving train, a boat cruise etc. huge panic attacks but usually subsides after 15 mins. Horrible

How would you describe a panic attack?

And when did you discover you had this phobia?

Moving out requires starting capital. I'm also paying a mortgage on a monthly basis and I still have seven years on it to finish so I'd need a really good job to justify paying for two living quarters. The savings I did have have all gone to paying my bills and I'm almost dry. Can't get a phone call to get a job, it must be because I've jumped ship from so many places without lasting a year at most of 'em.

I know I'll find another job and make friends at some point, but history always seems to repeat itself. I'm waiting on medcaid, which is the first time I've applied for government aid, and they're suppose to offer medical help and job assistance or job training. My application has been pending for a month now, bastards are taking their sweet time while my bank account is inching toward zero.

Needles are mine. And blood but only when it's involved with needles for some reason.

I start feeling really sick, extremely jittery. Like I need to leave and chill out for a second somewhere quiet- but I can’t... so it becomes worse etc

My earliest memory of this was when I was in year 1 at school

No staffing or temp agencies in your small town?

It's rough user, I know. I got laid off months ago, I got my last unemployment check last week. I have some money left in my savings. I've been applying for jobs for months but no luck.

Don't give up hope user, I'm stressing out over a similar situation but I still have hope of being able to get back on my feet. You go out there and try your hardest to find a job.

trypo..
you know why

Same here user. I forgot to mention that fear. Whenever I get blood drawn or get a shot, i have to look away. Gf on the other hand has to look at it while it happens.

Damn user, you have been dealing with this for a while. Have you found anything that can help ease you in those situations?

Yeah, avoiding those situations haha. But of course, it’s hard to avoid it always. Nothing really helps. I’m 31/m and it’s just something I have to live with. I have to take a 17 hour flight in April, can’t wait lol

I've also been dealing with this stuff for over 15 years. Ruined a great deal of my life and quite frankly I'd like the outside world to just fuck off.

There are staffing agencies around here. If I do get approved for medicaid, in my state, because I currently make no income, I'm suppose to be offered job training or job help. I'd like to go to a proper doctor and get the help I need to deal with this. I am confident in that one day I'll land another job again. The problem is I get embarrassed and ostracized anywhere I go meet new people. I've had normal life experiences my entire life too, I've hooked up with bar slags or easy girls, I'm not a kissless virgin, I do seldom get laid. But I've never had a real girlfriend. I suck at interacting with people, and any new job I get in the future this will eventually catch up with me. When I start getting consumed with panic, it's dead fucking obvious, and I might last 45-60mins to recover fully where I can be in a happy joking mood. I just want a job where I can do my fucking work, it's obvious because the work is done, and earn my survival money. Dealing with people and their bullshit is always where shit starts going south. They all egg me on and make working there harder for me. I can't stand having this happen to me everywhere I go. If it really was as easy for me to change as others love to tell me it is, I would have done it a very VERY long time ago. I've been like this since I can remember. I do try to change, but people don't ultimately give a damn. And the ones that do care are just as crazy and fucked up for other reasons -- my immediate family

I have a fear of sand niggers. It is not a phobia since it is an educated fear based on statistics. Sand niggers tend to be... explosive...

I don’t have the same attitude about the outside world like you do. I’m actually very sociable and love to interact with people and grow my career. Like I said earlier on, it’s just a few situations which throw me ie: being locked in a certain space with no exit. That’s it.

I feel u

Like I said user, I'm dealing with similar situations. I can't deal with people, mostly because I'm shy and I get embarrassed easily too. The jobs I've had the only people I've had to deal with was co workers. No customers.

I guess I was lucky to have cool co workers that had the same type of humor and understanding, so it made my life easier.

I'm hoping I find that place I belong sooner than later. Summer is creeping up, more jobs, etc. I hope it gets easier to find one real soon. Good luck to you too user.

Thanks user, we will both get back on our feet soon

Yeah, I was really superstitious.
Midly so nowadays, but the number still urks me. I never like looking at it.