I am a failure and, particularly today, have a strong feeling I'll end up becoming a cat lady...

I am a failure and, particularly today, have a strong feeling I'll end up becoming a cat lady, die alone and get eaten by the cats I'll have.

What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quite honestly you deserve it

Don't mind the pic if your family already had dumped you.

why though?

I'm too ashamed to face them though. They had very high expectations of me but I failed.

>lady
ah yes

How do you people deal with depression?

Get a dog instead of cats.

I used to drink much, but now I can't due to my shitty health and I'm just being very sad from time to time. I just try not to ruin my life during this because self-destruction is a dangerous thing.

>lady
w-what do you mean lady
are you lady now?

Drink and get over it.

Do do work/study? Don't do that for a while and meet up with friends/family. Are you NEETing ? Find a job or sth that distracts you and makes you feel useful.

Work on creative projects and other ways of self realization. I can't be sad if I keep busy doing things that matter to me and help me develop.

I was born a woman, and still am a woman.

I technically am still in school, but any passion I might have had in the field I'm studying has been sucked dry, so I fail my classes because I can't concentrate on studying at all anymore. I don't feel confident about being able to get a job. All the jobs I've had I've gotten because of some connection (being a family member or a friend that recommended me) on my own, when I have to talk to a potential employer I freak out and mess everything up. And those jobs just make me feel like I'm wasting my time, like I could do better than that. Anything I try I just end up not liking and become even more empty and passionless inside.

bump

>cat lady

R u a qt grill?

Yeah sure, why not. Now blow me babycakes.

I'm a girl, I don't think I'm a qt though.

Post feet/face

You are depressed. And I say this as someone who was also depressed in university. Strongly suggest some help. For me the therapist helped much more than the psychologist.

The lack of passion, having all interest in your schooling sucked dry, inability to concentrate, being very harsh on yourself (don't deserve your job, wasting time, etc). I had all of that too.

NO NO NO NO NO. Take your camwhoring requests to /soc/.

But I want an American gf!!!

cat? more like fat

I tried a therapist and she turned out to be, albeit very nice, a fat, lonely, old cat lady. It was like looking at the image of what awaits me in the future. I also am very not good at talking about my problems to people face to face, as I feel extreme shame whenever I cry in front of somebody of if have to admit to someone that I am a failure. I am extremely awkward in basic conversations so I can't even build normal relationships with people around me. Cause I don't want to talk about myself to anyone, since I fail at everything, and who wants to be friends with a loser, then again, who wants to be friends with a closed in weirdo.
Also, I've tried three majors, and have done horrible in all of them. I honestly don't see myself ever finishing any degree at this point. Which makes me even more hopeless.

What was your problem? I think I just hate myself for some reason I'll never figure out hence a therapist won't help me.

Try finding another therapist, it'll be good conversation practice if nothing else.
I know it's hard to talk to a therapist about yourself, but you have to start trying to fix things now or they'll just pile up and lead to a massive mess down the road (experienced this myself).
>Also, I've tried three majors, and have done horrible in all of them. I honestly don't see myself ever finishing any degree at this point. Which makes me even more hopeless.
Why is that? Did you end up not liking your majors, or was it your other problems getting in the way, or are you just not suited for university in general? Maybe you could take an easier major just to graduate and then not worry about college again, or you could take some time off to sort yourself out and come back to university when you're ready.

I end up just not liking the majors. The first two were very physics and math oriented, which turns out I am just not as good at as I thought I'd be. Currently I'm studying biology, but although I enjoy some of the classes, I have no idea what I'd like to do with the degree. What can I even do with a bachelor in Biology. I just can't get over panicking when talking to the teachers and counselors and cut the conversations short before I start crying.
Another thing is that therapists cost, and as a NEET with only a little extra cash inflow it's not easy to afford them.

>asking for pics of burger women

i'm ashamed of you Sup Forums

But I'm desperate

aren't czech hookers the best in europe?

>hookers

I want a gf and I'm too cheap for hookers. I also live in Prague so price for hookers is high.

Maybe Biology isn't as good for job prospects as something more maths-oriented, but a major you're good at is better than one that makes you miserable and you won't succeed at.
Also yeah you might get more jobs with some other degree, but they'll be jobs revolving around the sort of stuff that you're not good at anyway - if it's terrible in the classroom, is it going to be any better in the workplace?
You don't need to get a 4.0 GPA Mathematics degree to get a decent job or a good life, and I think you should really think about what your reasons for being at university actually are, and what you're looking for from life. Don't make yourself miserable to pursue someone else's idea of a good degree or a good job.

>Another thing is that therapists cost
Is there an equivalent sort of person at your Uni you can talk to? A counselor or some student advisor?

AHAHHAAHA ROASTIES BTFO

Stop bullying her!!!

I always thought I'll get a degree and a good job after. Especially since I was doing really well in school and in the beginning of the uni. Then something broke and I just started to fail. I have no idea why. My social weirdness had been an issue for a long time, but at least I used to have bright outlook into the future and hope I will improve then. Now I just don't see the possibility. The only reason I don't kill myself desu is because that would really damage my family, and I don't want to fail them yet again.

Find some easy school to get a degree on. Some where you can coast on being atleast somewhat smart. That's what I'm doing right now.

I have downgraded to community college already. I don't know what is this block I have. I just can't see myself moving forward with anything I do. and the worst thing is that I used to have a very high potential, my family was proud and all, and now that I fail, I feel to ashamed to even talk to my family about my problems. I already don't have as deep connection with my brothers as I used to have.

>what is this block I have

Deeper realization of meaninglessness of life.

I think this a thing that a lot of people here, including me, have experienced.
You're smart, but you're in a stressful environment (University) without any greater goal or passion. So not only are you suffering, but it's meaningless suffering.

You need to start living for yourself, and not doing things because they're what other people expect you to do. Make a decision, don't let other people decide for you. Do you have any hobbies? Is there something you want to do or learn?

Also, please talk to your parents. They don't want you to be miserable, they don't want you to suffer in silence, and I'm sure if you talked to them they'd understand and be try to help you. Maybe they'd pay for a therapist

You're a woman, why do you care about a successful career? You should be more focused on getting a good husband. And I'm not saying that you cant have a career, but what's the point if you don't even have an area you're actually interested in? Just latch onto chad the investment banker or something and life is basically gg as long as you have him in your grip.

Thanks a lot. I'll still try to push through school this coming semester, see if maybe with lighter class load I'll be able to do better. I think having some sort of a degree would give me more confidence in myself, not sure though, but I'll try. I do enjoy being out in nature, but all the state parks are really far from here, besides I don't really have any friends that would be down with camping.
I just had a long conversation (through text but it's better than none) with my mom and it did help a little.
Again, thanks for your help as well.

The problem with that is that I don't consider myself particularly good looking, and I find it really hard to talk comfortably to any men that could be my potential partner. I can only really talk to either my brothers or old guys, basically men I have no sexual interest in. I just assume from the start that men won't like me, so why even try.

Post bicture
for my benis :-DD

memories make me sick they consume me I am scared of my own face I think im losing it again feeling so tired but I can't sleep voices wake me up I need to die before I hurt someone

I have a low self-esteem, but it's not THAT low yet.

High enough for keeping yourself alive then

Just find a husband , make couple babies , and redirect all attention to them , all depression will be gone when u gonna be 24/7 occupied.
Jeez why worry about some fucking sould killing jew made up career when u biologically programmed to be a mother and only this role will bring ultimate happines and fullfilment.

>What is post-birth depression

> I just assume from the start that men won't like me
If it makes you feel any better, you're probably right. If you were remotely desirable, you'de probably get approached

>I think having some sort of a degree would give me more confidence in myself, not sure though, but I'll try.
I think what's important isn't necessarily confidence, but meaning. Even if you don't like your degree that much, if you think "This will help me take control of my life" or "This will put me in a better place", you might find meaning in doing it. So go for it if you think you can do it.
>I do enjoy being out in nature, but all the state parks are really far from here, besides I don't really have any friends that would be down with camping.
That's good, maybe you could go out exploring or camping by yourself, or animal watching or flower pressing or something. You might even be able to tie it to your biology course in some way, like studying the mechanics behind the plants/animals you see. Stuff like that is good, when you can make connections between different aspects of life, like your biology major and your love of nature reinforcing each other and making each other more meaningful. Maybe you can get a job or a post grad course that will let you be outdoors or travel a lot. Maybe you decide you want to take pictures of nature so you learn photography and eventually become good enough to make a career out of it (or at least another useful skill). Maybe you think another country has beautiful nature so you learn the language and move there. Try finding connections like that.
>I just had a long conversation (through text but it's better than none) with my mom and it did help a little.
That's really good. Seriously, being honest to your family about how you're feeling and what trouble you're having will only make things better. Have you mentioned trying therapy again to them?
Good luck, hope you manage to sort yourself out.

Tbh, I would like to have a family, but I don't think I am that desireable. Honestly the only guys that have been actively pursuing me were blacks and Muslims. And every time I think a white guy is interested, he doesn't approach, or I panick, superglue out the conversation and ruin everything.
And since it's not likely I will have kids I might as well do something productive for the society.

I meant to say "sperg out"*

I've got yo back, f.a.m. Here's some motivational stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

youtube.com/watch?v=s5p6qpG3bLA

youtube.com/watch?v=ZXsQAXx_ao0

Post face

Honestly, I'd rather not

go see a doctor then, we aren't professional at
depression disorder.
you can still tell us your feeling and what happened to you if that can make you feel better

How else can we know if you are overexaggerating or not.

Are you fat?
This is extremely important.

If you're a girl you have no right to complain really when you're living life on Super Easy mode

Have kids

Lol, too many MGTOW memes, life for girls is not full of roses and chocolates either.
Got to have a guy first.

Then stop being a failure and do something useful.
Sick of people crying about shit they could change if they really wanted to.

Not MGTOW or anything like that

What do you have to worry about? I'm horribly depressed over the fact that I'm not good enough for anyone and I'm most likely going to spend the rest of my life alone. Something in my life just went wrong that makes women hate me

The two really aren't remotely comparable.

>came in expecting pics
>no pics
It's literally your only thing of value, come on and show us.