Why do upper class white sons of college professors get lots of face tattoos and die of overdosing on drugs

why do upper class white sons of college professors get lots of face tattoos and die of overdosing on drugs

that is a wild generalization--who else is like this?

Trust Fund Kids Disease. The sister smokes pot and paints, and the brother is trying to sail an inflatable castle across the Atlantic

Thats what I thought too. Only someone envious of white people and isnt white would say something like this.

He was having fun getting laid and making good music fuck off faggot

because you dont face any adversity for nearly all of your early life due to helicopter parenting, wealth etc
then you get hit by your first hit of adversity when you're supposed to be ready for it, and are usually old enough to get your hands on dumb shit like drugs, booze or tattoos and you fall the fuck off

what happened to me anyway. My brother is a megachad who got a masters degree, wife, house at 25, had a really well paid accounting job, burned the fuck out and now cleans cars. I'm a neet who was applying (realistically) to Oxford and Cambridge until life took a huge shit on me and now i just sleep all day so i can dream, dont go outside ever, and my whole family hates me

Being white and wealthy is obviously nice, but it isn't just a silver bullet to life

Never heard of him, I'm listening to "awful things" right now. Not that bad

That's a pretty huge jump my friend

it's a well known fact that white people who hang out with primarily black groups need to get a billion tattoos to make up for being white, this has been the case forever

I know im just swinging the pendulum back

or thats the culture

And then he died like a faggot.
Good riddance.

You're a loser

this

I'm not the one who died of a drug overdose.
your boy was a loser.

it's the heavy burden of belonging to the white masterrace

>and the brother is trying to sail an inflatable castle across the Atlantic

He could have been such a cute boi :3 But the slimy tendrils of hip and hop got a hold of him.

listen dood just do adderall and smoke weed mofuckin overdosin and shit homie heheheh

what n where does his father teach?

what xan thing homie

CX

hofstra, idk what he taught though. also
>implying that you need to have a shit life to want to be a rapper and start taking drugs
wew

watchuuu mean dood i dont have time for dat shit you got me fucked up mofuckin ass whhatever dood stfu

Because white elites became decadent, technocratic, and nihilistic. They gave away their culture and flooded their own society with millions of resentful and low IQ mud people in exchange for wealth and power. They valued technological innovation at the expense of beauty. They turned a blind eye to egalitarianism and shrugged their shoulders when their son became a bisexual retard addicted to xans

If you're not at least middle class and white you can't mentally understand the struggle Western society is fighting. Your mind isn't psychologically equipped to reckon with the fact that you yourself are biological symptom of the spiritual disease killing your host race. Only after your host race dies and you're left with nothing to feed upon will you realize what went wrong

Pic related, it's a photo of prostitutes buying cocaine in Weimar Germany

>making good music
define "good"

Those weak youngsters can't even handle drugs these days

Something you like to listen to

i really just have one question
why was this dude always wearing pink? he legit gay or something?

To make me laugh.

>>>
> Anonymous 11/16/17(Thu)12:46:58 No.76324945▶
>what n where does his father teach?
he fucks wit anybody. genders not real anywa so how can sexuality b real?

See
I know a lot of people who seem like they want to provee to everyone that they are "just like them" and not "one of those rich fucks". Most people I know who became antifa-scum were rich kids, bored with life

My friend who is/was addicted to Xanax and lean had a good upbringing, family was well off, he got into college. Decided pills and codeine were life because of the rap he was listening to. Now is just a loser doing pest control

depression

what

So because he chose to do pest control instead of college he's a loser? I know people who have graduated with pharmacology degrees etc who work very similar jobs retard.
>forcing the "university" meme in 2017

>I'm here for the job interview.

Hahahaha. I only just heard of this loser but I’m glad he’s dead. If you’re so upset, go and meet him in the afterlife.

Is that Merkel?

Remove the overdosing because they haven't died yet but lets take a look at the list of famous pricks who do dumb shit because they're parents are rich and they're bored with life.

Jaden Smith
Ricky Hill
Taylor Swift
Miley Cyrus
Wiz Khalifa
Tyga
Iggy Azelea
Lil Dicky
Gabe Day
Chet Haze

I could go on for hours and hours with all these fucking trash ass 'musicians' who go out of their way to act dumb as fuck because they're bored of being rich.

>Oh waaa I pop pills cause I'm so depressed about having everything I could ever want ever.
>Let me get tattoos and act like an idiot and make music about how sad I am.

>did adderall four of five times
>it's the only thing I enjoy

Kek. Lilpep faggots wrekt again.

t. 16/third world

Other than all that, hows life?

I've only seen this guy a few times but can someone explain? is he into adderall?

I think thats exactly it, they're bored because they have never gone through any struggle in their life and have never found anything that motivates them, so they look to Hollywood and music videos for what people their age are interpreted doing.

Agreed

Really? Your friends with pharmacology degrees are walking around with insecticide on their back spraying cracks?

Jesus they must be just as retarded as you. Birds of a feather as they say

you sound like a victim of the modern age

Sounds like you have no argument

he bi

30 Rock m8

that's what happens when you're a degenerate drug addict, you die young and honestly deserve it, the idiot. I have never used drugs and stories like this keep me from doing so. the only thing resembling a drug that I use is an herbal tea brewed from ginseng, poppy seeds, and valerian root, to help me relax after work.

This is the kind of faggot that liked this fucking loser loving ever laugh

Wealth and academia both breed degeneracy.

>implying colors are gendered
kill yourself

Stop being a pussy

There is literally nothing wrong with wearing pink

>perpetuating the myth of white privilege

cuck

He is an "IRL" streamer who just streams his day as he goes around and does whatever the fuck. He's on the autism spectrum and pretty sure he's schitzo and some other stuff

Ice Poseidon if you wanna look him up, he gets up to some pretty weird shit

Imagine all of this but you don't come from a background of wealth and you and your brother were losers all along. That's me

Addy is such a small dose-- even the biggest dose pills are small doses compared to street amphetamine, meth, etc. It would be difficult to die taking a normal amount of adderall unless you had some kind of heart defect.

Taking multiple addies at once, on the other hand... do so at your own peril.

Not all of them do. A lot turn out fine. But when your parents are atheistic leftist intellectual types, the moral vacuum basically fosters this type of person. I live in the Bay Area and know a lot of people who grew up with parents like his. They're all bipolar, drugged-out, sexually-reckless, narcissistic messes with serious depression and combustive relationships.

I don't think a really strict conservative type of parenting is wise either though. Nearly everyone I knew who grew up under that rebelled really recklessly and in many ways are similar to the kids of overly permissive parents.

I think the best is authoritative but understanding parents. Who have a kind, intelligent guidance, who have a firm authority but often explain why they say what they do. Who also allow for some degree of inevitable exploration / partying / fucking up etc, but know how to sort of respond and enforce in a way that gently helps and doesn't drive them to more rebellion.

What's so great about being poor? I never got the appeal, I always felt insecure about it growing up

I wish I had parents like that.
>tfw quality of life is largely dependent on parenting
It just fucking sucks especially when your parents aren't even bad people

what dumb shit is jaden doing? hes doing work for the environment and creating his own art. how does he even compare?

i have an mfa and i work minimum wage ata coffee shop. im sure being a pest exterminator is hard and shitty work but it probably pas a lot better than a lot of things.

why don't you?

Meanwhile a lot of musicians who did a shit ton of drugs in the 60s and 70s are still alive or lived a long time.

Lesson here: Only do H and coke. Pills will kill ya.

funnily enough he did more in his short life than you'll ever do in a hundred years

>white people who hang out with primarily black groups
If this were true.....

Lemmy do a lot of pills and he died a 70

This is why Posty is levels above those fools, he's just smoking regular cigs and drinking fucking beer.

he experimented a little but he still had some understanding of his limits

shit, im pretty sure im going to kill myself soon - i'd just go full druggie and out that way if i even knew where to fucking get them
im not like a lefty or anything, i just brought up being white because OP made specific mention of it in the title
im not from wealth either particularly, dad works in a factory, mom is a social worker - i just used to be smart and then depression shit on my brain

t. commuter college dropout

why does poor rural low iq cleetus spam shit bait threads on mu all day about someone they dislike to look edgy and to fit in on an anonymous image board.

because he lived with his mom and grandma

>streams his day

wow 1-2 hours of walking around. literally

>literally living in a gilded caste system
>blames "(egalitarianism)"

there's no hope for you lumpens

jews

Sounds like you're a cuck

He's dumb as fuck and ruined GBC

>be me
>never listen to him once or even heard of him until today
>see a bunch of rip from friends and media about him
>find out his dad taught at my college
>Mfw i find out his dad was one of my favorite professors

God dammit he did not deserve this

>i just used to be smart and then depression shit on my brain

Iktf. I used to be funny, I would always make my friends laugh and everybody in class loved me. Then I got really depressed around age 19 and I'm not really a funny person anymore.

Insider source when they tried to revive him he didn't make a peep

what'd he teach?

history

went to Harvard very smart

This "gilded caste system" is mostly a figment of your resentment and chronic need to imagine yourself as a persecuted victim. In point of fact the traditional Western aristocracy has been completely decimated by liberalism and egalitarianism, and today it is possible, even easy, for whiny poor people to ascend to the upper middle and even upper classes (barring no IQ or cultural deficiencies, of course)

i was doing so good man, i was always a nerd but had my little circle and it was whatever, then just literally from nowhere when i was 16/17 everything just shutdown. I didn't want to talk, go outside, just gave up on absolutely everything.

Tanked my A Levels which gutted my chance of going to Uni, Dad was the typical 'you live a great life how can you be depressed type' and never understood, parents stopped talking to me because i was a failure and life has just been fucking garabge ever since.
I've never done illegal drugs, and i'm pretty against 'degeneracy' and such but i cant really get behind people shitting on Peep, cos i get it. My life has fucking nothing going for it, i'd probably be on drugs too if i had access to them and was in that lifestyle. Society just has so fucking little to offer people like us
It's weird that someone so different from me could speak to me so much in his music, even if his music isnt all that technical and proficient as im sure plenty of people will feel the need to remind me

ask your teech how does it feel being such a failure of a father

His father abandoning the family is the major reason he became a depressed goth boy

>projecting a grand narrative about the fall of the west to explain your inability to stand out from peers/colleagues
enjoy your fantasies of being a prussian serf you literal cuck

You can't always blame the parenting for shitty kids. Some kids are literally just shitty people

>that's what happens when you're a degenerate drug addict
>I have never used drugs

son you do know what poppy seeds have in them right...your literally taking very small doses of morphine, codiene, thebaine etc.

never knew his father

he's absolutely right though, and you can't refute him.

i keep forgetting that gaslighting is all that leftists have to argue.

>Lesson here: Only do H and coke. Pills will kill ya.

Back in the day yes. H these days is basically a 50/50 of having fent or not and coke unlike the 70s and 80s is stepped/cut on these days more than hollywood blvrd.

what