I live in a garage

I live in a garage.

Ask me anything

Attached: g1.jpg (900x599, 120K)

how much for a lube job
:3

I dont work on cars i sell magic the gathering

At least it's a nice garage

that is not the garage, the garage i live in is unfinished, no insulation and if i run more than 1 space heater the breaker pops. i live in a northern state so its pretty cold.

Okay shit that's pretty awful. When you sell magic cards did you ever think about getting a job in a comicbook store?

Why do you live in a garage?

At one point i owned a card shop. It went out due to the fact that most do. I owned it for 15 years with increasing rent and far less sales and profit margin on sealed product i figured i would make and save way more dealing in single products. I do run fake tournaments and still get the wpn promos, which is a big help when they roll around. Ebay and tcgplayer is where i sell. Price charting is where i sell video games.

it is cheap, $200 a month all utilitys included. I can use as much electric and water as I want, it gets a bit cold some nights but all is well. The owner of the house has something worked out with the utilitys "medically needy" cant shut them off so they pay a flat rate and profit off the garage.

I run ads locally on facebook and craigslist buying stuff aswell, which is how i get most product. I have 3 people who bring me booster packs for $1 each, I know where they get them but I ask no questions. Obtaining stock is a problem from time to time but lately its been really good and I have a ton of back stock

should I make myself a BBQ ranch salad? I didn't eat dinner and it's 5am. I got carried away in my female no armor hardcore run in fallout nv

I live in Australia, friend used to live in his grandparents garage with a metal roller door on the front, every summer he used to almost bake to death.

Sleep in garage same situation except I have a family of rats that run around all night fuxking each other and eating my trash ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

No fucking space heater for me. The retard that redid our bathroom put the garage and bathroom on the same fucking breaker, so when other people wake up at 330 am and turn the space heater in the bathroom it trips the breaker and I get yelled at for having mine on and wasting electricity.

i dont know about the bbq part its a matter of taste, but a salad is a healthy choice, especially for 5am. I applaud you for not running to a totinos pizza, or a banquet dinner at this time of morning.

bubbles?

How can we secure the existence of our people and a future for white children?

kill all niggers and mexicans

this is why i posted this here, to find someone is a worse position than me. I really dont think im in a bad spot, just cold on winter nights. The summer is fine. I just use a fan. ill keep the door up with a mesh net to keep bugs out when i do.

BBQ + ranch. like a spicy ranch style salad dressing, you've never had it?

no, my garage is bigger than the shed they rent out for $150 a month

I dont normally keep many condiments, I have a retail cooler that i use as a fridge. I pack it with soda and energy drinks as i like to take a walk to the store daily to buy the food i eat

still not sure if you know what I'm talking about but I'll take that as a yes. thanks OP!

forgot pic

Attached: 0071430000290_CF_default_default_large.jpg (600x600, 61K)

You say free electricity and all I can think is 'mining rig', will help with the heating problem also, although you may get raided as a potential grow house.

its weird but the internet is metered. 900gb a month. Thats from the ISP.

The summers pretty cool for me also. I actually built a small 12x12 room and use the rest of the garage as an actual garage. All and all its not to bad. My room is actually insulated, have cable and wifi, full fridge and air conditioning in the summer. The air conditioner made it bareable and I don't need to worry about leaving it on because it will hold at 68 degrees all night without kicking back on and pissing the people off taking a shower in morning

not that mad lad but mining doesn't use any bandwidth like at all. but it's pretty impractical. do you stream media like tv/movies a lot? or gaymen or something else for entertainment?

Do you have any pictures of the actual place? Is it connected to a house or is it isolated like the one in the OP?

>magic the gathering
how much do you make? how many hours?

I thought about building a small room, enough for my bed, office chair, tv, desktop and table. Probably 12 by 12. fully insulating it and just heating that area. that will probably be a summer job though. I feel like sales have picked up to a point where i can afford to do that now.

it is isolated. i can give pics of the inside theres light

What i make depends on hat i get every week. 2 weeks ago i bought a pretty large collection for $2000. but it had 4 foil thoughtseize from lorwyn, 7 liliana the kast hope 3 jace mindsculpter and fuck probably $22,000 worth of cards by the end of it.. These last 2 weeks I have pulled about $3000 a week with about 60 hours a week going into listing, packing and shipping.

Im not too familiar with the mining. The only thing I really do is play diablo 2 and 3, starcraft 1 and 2, i may watch wrestling every now and then but I dont really get into tvs or music much to save data, they stream all the time in the house. Some months the bill comes and its 870gb used. it cuts it pretty close.

They would be much appreciated.

Where do you park your car tho?

he rents bedroom space shit for brains

would you take and post a pic of your garage?

can you rent out a corner of it?
t. 6"

I'd recommend it. I'm a little bit more handy then others but all and all it was about 300, for wood, a door, all the plugs, wire, lights and boxs. That was just the basics. Later I was able to carpet it, mount my tv on the wall, built my own bed frame so I could get the most storage space out of it, air conditioner and finally cable.

Took probably 8 months to get it all done I'll probably have some Jose came in next and drywall this fucker so it doesn't look like I'm living in a wooden box. Drywalls cheap as fuck so it's probably only 350-400 to get it done.

>ask me anything
>*doesn't answer*

Attached: 1520493974457.jpg (639x353, 49K)

not OP but I ate my salad. ask me one question

can i ask you more than one question?

no. time for bed, have a good night desu

good night desu.

Are you a nigger?