This kid hugged a girl at 13-14

>this kid hugged a girl at 13-14
>i'm fucking 27 years old and never hugged a girl

not mad just depressed as fuck and makes me feel fucking worthless

Attached: 1521537907177.png (500x497, 96K)

Attached: lel3.jpg (217x200, 11K)

Not everyone is equal. You cannot compare X to Y. Have fun in life and be happy with what you have, as even a depressed state of consciousness can be taken for granted when survival instincts take over.

>TFW no girl will even talk to me because I'm repulsive

Get on my level, fagget.

for some reason i'm the only person on earth who doesn't deserve human affection of any form whatsoever and not only am i supposed to tolerate this, i'm supposed to wear it with a fucking smile according to you.

i might have a deranged appearance but it's you who's deranged inside, nobody deserves this tortuous hell that i've lived every day of my entire life. i'd much rather be in haiti eating literal dirt cakes if it meant i could experience affection like they ALL get.

Show face then we pity, maybe.

>implying that hasn't been my level for 27 years.

Until you prove you're repulsive, you can choke a dick you lying fuck.

Post face pics.

Shut the fuck up, faggit

Don't want to be rude, but tbh you're just asking for pity. You aren't the first one who hasn't felt love before nor are you the last. That torturous hell you're talking about is life, and life's as good as we make it. Just go out somewhere, do something, and someone might just get over your pizza face and actually open up to you.

>implying I want to get dox'd and have people send me 20 horsecock dildos and tell my boss I'm a closet nazi

Lmao I'm better than you

Attached: uglyaf.jpg (722x715, 115K)

You're not ugly, but you look sad as fuck.

>LOSE FAT
>shave
>redness relief eyedrops
>smile
There's your bitch. Next in line.

that's where you're wrong. nobody has been more socially isolated than me. nobody else's life is this tortuous hell, everyone else gets to be happy and have fun. not me.

the problem is you have no fucking frame of reference. you have this glorious fucking happy life but you're still a faggot who pretends to have depression because that's what fucking normies do. you have no idea what it's actually like, you think you do but you never fucking will.

so politely, please just shut the fuck up. you could never understand this hell.

Sorry buddy, you're 100% regular looking. Maybe you should try getting a hobby that will increase your social currency.

It's a risk coming here for help. I can't do that BACKTRACING shit, but I'm sure someone else can. Do it for the lulz.

what's you point? why brag about that? congratulations, you're better than me. welcome to the club of more than 7 billion humans and a few billion dogs and horses.

Are there really people this pathetic? like fuck i thought cucks were bad but they actually enjoy that shit. Betas are just worthless.

Attached: 1507886222466.jpg (480x640, 66K)

You seeing a psychiatrist OP?

Attached: 1418715458985.png (302x237, 3K)

But seriously you have a nice jaw and look kinda like the kid from Into the Wild. If you lost the extra chub not only would it pronounce your sexy natural frame but it would make you feel better about yourself too.

start working out you idiot its all about apperences

Took me till i was 35. Hang in there friend.

Wtf it's you again, I told you.. kys fam it's to late mate

You are a wizard harry

i only ever got ugly ratings when i used to post on soc, every single thread i was the lowest rated in the thread, without exception.

so excuse me because i have empirical evidence that demonstrates that i am not only ugly, but the ugliest person on Sup Forums.

been there, done that, still nothing whatsoever for me.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-08-13 at 2.50.29 AM.png (209x367, 122K)

i just jerked my dick off to your picture and that means something

Shave, lose weight and cut your hair. Go out once in a while and actually try talking to people. You're not that awful looking and you have no reason to complain about some child getting hugged more than you have. Don't be pathetic, OP. That's not attractive.

What, you lived under a rock in Siberia without any news about the world or internet? Seems to me like you're a lock up who doesn't leave his house because it makes you feel safe and sound. How are your parents taking it?

then why am i hugless at the end of my life? why am i always the lowest rated in any thread i ever post in?

not anymore, that shit doesn't work.

I dunno...try harder?

maybe your negativity is what isnt getting u a fucking hug. exercise regularly n talk to girls.
/thread

Ya sorry bro repulsive 3/10.

Least u can fuck hookers now an be none needy n shameless

You need to embrace the power of positivity friend.

young kid in OP has it nailed. Whereas you come across all pathetic. There is still hope my sorry looking chum

Protip: you are worthless.

Nobody is fucking special

Attached: 6F21AA4F-7E94-4B3C-B35D-4F5BDFB1797D.jpg (672x434, 74K)

If you’ve done all and still can’t get shit either you aren’t out enough or your personality is shit. Figure out which and fix it.

OP, before you even think about touching another human being, you need to be happy with who you are first and foremost. Or at least confident in what your doing.

I don't mean that in a sappy way. If your a shitty, fat ugly motherfucker you need to change that. If you do change it, thats not the end. You need to find a groove with women. Learn how to take rejection. Learn that they are easily manipulated retards, just like you. Learn to press the right buttons.

Thats all it is. Experience. But you gotta be confident enough in yourself before you can have any experience. This might mean fucking some pretty gnarly girls, but you gotta walk before you fly.

Attached: smiling-guy-showing-thumbs-up-bald-isolated-58167989.jpg (800x558, 37K)

as i lose weight the asymmetry in my face gets way more obvious and i look more like steve buscemi.

nothing about me, just that you have issues also

i tried all that shit and it doesn't work for me, nothing will, my face is steve buscemi-tier the more i lose weight. there's no fucking way to win for me.

Hugging a girl is not ne the answer as long as you don't get laid. At least it didn't make my life any better at all. 28 years old, hugged a few girls, still a virgin, still feeling unhappy (also I'm a NEET).

But I compensate it by taking drugs and drinking beer.

fuck man nobody else even has to try to get a hug or gfs even. a lot of guys are actively pushing girls away from that.

god fucking damn it

your not that bad
loose weight and open your eyes
depression makes people ugly

yeah the kid in the OP looks like a ray of fucking sunshine.

never stopped the billions of other guys from getting a hug.

OP. this is my wife's ass. Her lower half is the one redeemable part of her body, and even then her pussy is a bit too beef curtainy for my taste.

Shes like a 4/10. In your range. You just gotta learn how to pick your battles. Learn how to have faith in yourself. Take some risks. Its better than being a 30 year old virgin who never took any risks because they were too scared of rejection to make any moves.

Attached: 2.jpg (1520x2688, 936K)

Hold up a sign saying you need a hug be freshly showered and shaved and go near a church, you'll get a few hugs and not just those polite hugs either, those church Grandma will hug your balls off

Alright, we can work with this. What kind of person are you op? Define yourself in 5 words.
And don't use shit like: worthless or human trash. Because i don't want to hear it, and it's not true. Unless you've killed someone or some shit like that.

Attached: 1517785597442.jpg (612x612, 92K)

just find a ugly ass girl and go for it
there are girls just as pathetic as you, looking for guys who are just as pathetic as them
believe me, there is a girl out there for you
she might be ugly and have mental problems, but at least you will have each other and be pathetic together

This

She is easily a 6/10, faggot

I'm pretty sure her husband knows here body better than some random Sup Forumstard but ok