/b, wtf are we doing?

/b, wtf are we doing?

We mine gold every single day by vast quantities. Why? To put that useless ass ring around your wifes finger? that ring that is nothing but a symbol of death and destruction caused by extracting gold from our planet.

Companies that have monopolies on gold mining and their endless greed. We buy their garbage that destroys our planets. Why?

Per ounce of gold 25.8 gallons of diesel is consumed.

The process of obtaining gold also involves using enormous quantities of poison like Cyanide and mercury which ends up in rivers and coral reefs, killing up to 80% of all life in it.

20 tons of toxic waste for every 0.333-ounce gold ring. Nice symbol of love you gave your wife there, buddy.

People always talk about how bad the oil industry is, but the uselessness of gold and its pollution that comes from mining it may be even worse. it shows the sheer stupidity and greed of humans.

Attached: peru_aerial_0166.jpg (600x400, 121K)

Care of a drink?

Attached: Rio_tinto_river_CarolStoker_NASA_Ames_Research_Center.jpg (650x488, 149K)

Beautifull amazon

Attached: peru_aerial_1519.jpg (600x400, 112K)

Nice day for a swim?

Attached: AcidSprings_CementCreekCO_l.jpg (1000x750, 350K)

materialistic greed is relentlessly pounded into the minds of the general populace. and it isn't going to stop until all the media outlets are dissolved.

only 9 % of all gold is used in electronics.

Don't care. We're all gonna die anyway.

It`s for the overlords

>Don't care. We're all gonna die anyway.

>>Don't care. We're all gonna die anyway.

Then that mindset applies to everything that exists in your life right now. and you should just off yourself.

If you think the only use for gold is jewelry, you're a full on idiot.

We mine gold for electronics moron.

9% electronics. rest useless shit like currency and jewelry

9% moron

Good luck trying to destroy the gold industry. They can afford body guards and surveillance and can pay the courts to put you away forever.
If you want to destroy them, you have to do it from the inside, and invest real money into destroying it.
The only way to kill an industry is from the inside.

Attached: 2697839.jpg (1000x545, 109K)

Then just kill yourself right now. gonna die anyway. no point in doing anything, achieving anything good. gonna die anyway.

12 btw.

There just need to be political changes. Anyway knowledge is the first step. and awareness. Thats all we can do here on /b. so thats what i did.

Ever wonder why corporations and private companies destroy the environment? Because when you can afford to throw $120,000 on your favorite hobby, be it golf, homesteading, collecting art, fucking broke and desperate b-list actresses or designing your own video games, it's SUPER FUCKING EASY not to give a shit about what it ruins. I'd totally dump poison into the ocean for $120,000. I'd murder somebody and go to prison for $120,000 dollars. I'd kill an entire family for $120,000. Wanna know why? Because I was not put on this earth to silently let the comfort of other biological lifeforms be prioritized over my own.

This world is about me and I really don't give a fuck if it turns into a nightmarish miasma hellhole when I'm finished with it.

I unironically want to swim in that.

pretty dense

This, but with fractionally-less fedora tipping.

Attached: David Assholehoff.jpg (263x350, 24K)

>Implying people still buy gold rings
Sorry grandpa go back to bed

Attached: jewmoney.jpg (1162x850, 360K)

Theres plenty of other ways to make money, without cpompletely ravaging the planet we live on you dumb fuck.

Pretty sure this is troll. But i am bored so,

Anything rare and especially decorative has been worth value for thousands of years.

If all of a sudden we could preserve dandelions indefinetly but they go fuck near extinct and impossible to farm, then they would easily surpass gold at some point. It becomes decorative and a status symbol.

Keeping up with the Jones's has been around since back in the good old days when you could eat a wooly mammoth, club a thot, and drag her into the cave.

Ever heard of examples? is your brain capacity that fucked up, that i need to explain to you all the goddamn objects that contain gold?

>>>Don't care. We're all gonna die anyway.

Make sure you drag her by the hair though, or she'll fill up with dirt.

People screaming about what's not right never prevails. I've been watching the antifa playground shit since 2014 and they have accomplished nothing. All their #1 targets are still alive, and haven't lost any money.
>The pipelines still got built.
>Flint still has no water.
>the CEO of EpiPen is STILL rich
>CitizensUnited still exists
>Paypal STILL has a 40% monopoly on all internet transactions
>the CEO of Amazon is STILL rich
>absolutely no "corrupt corporate executives" have been assassinated or stopped, and continue with their life like nothing bad is happening
>everyone forgets about the scandals of last year to move to the next one
If y'all aren't going to do anything but talk don't blame the rich for nothing changing, blame yourselves.

Im not a troll.

Anyway like you said, its decorative and a status symbol.

NO FUCKING SHIT.

thats the whole point of this post you dumb fuck. Decoration / status symbol = useless.

>useless shit
>currency

Ibthink you mean the American dollar user. And before you faggots reeee at me. I am on your side. Trump 2020 yo.

But our fiat currency is a shit

Just spreading awareness ya cunt. worth my time for sure.

What do you do?

Fun fact, rings in wedding ceremony and also as halos around holy person's heads in religious art came from the cult of El, or Saturn/Kronos, which is still perpetuated to this day. All "sun" gods are based on Saturn, as is the Abrahamic God.

user what we need is MOAR gold and gi back on the gold standard.

>Keeping up with the Jones's has been around since back in the good old days when you could eat a wooly mammoth, club a thot, and drag her into the cave.
I was on board until I realized you get your history lessons from cartoons. You're fucking dumb.

Ditch metals for currency go full digital

How does that make OP a troll?

The faggot human race needs to change a lot of its age-old bullshit, now that there are 8 billion retards running amok.

It's too late, though. We are fucked.

I own stocks and vote against decisions that would deteriorate the environmental quality in my state and convince other investors to vote against it. Doing a lot better job than you are, you sad fuck. XD

Nah, fuck off socbot.

You are owned by gold companies.

>murder a family
>go to prison
> $120,000

...the fuck user. Do you know how much eaisire it is to invest in real estate than murder children and be assraped

MY LEGGS!!!

Why am i sad for showing the distruction caued by the gold industry.

Calm the fuck down man.

>just goes and runs with the 8 billion people meme forgetting that 7.9 billion of those people can't do shit
I mean, I'm glad you're so optimistic but your stupidity is showing.

I Sometims wonder how many socialbots run rampant in /b in an attempt to influence the populaces opinion.

I'm fine without gold adornments

I'm not fine without a good green earth to live on

Because you're posting on Sup Forums and I'm better than you? Seems fair.
Talk to me when you actually have enough money to make realistic changes.

>forced meme
Nice try brainlet.

All American money = printed at the Federal Reserve, which is privately owned, not federal at all. They just print more when we need it, and circulate it...WITH INTEREST. This is the national debt that is discussed all the time that every country with a central bank owes to the globalist banking families. Money is in fact worthless.

Another dense cuck who assumes shit he does not know jack shit about.

Etsy store, uses petroleum products and harmful chemicals to build pc. Mail pc wuth wear and tear on ups truck that was manufactured in a coal powered town factory, runs on deisle. Shipping again to deliver your faggot hippy wreath you drove your car to grab from a feild on fuel, rubber tires, etc...

user just fuckoff. Calm yourself or stop trolling. You cant even live comfy off grid without a battery bank and solar cells

Socbots are not just a meme dumb fuck.

>7.9 billion of those people can't do shit
Those 7.9 billion sure can do things. They can poach endangered species, and consume dangerous garbage wrapped in plastic and other pollutants, and throw it all out into the ecosystem. En masse.

The world is fucked.

Anyway, thanks for keping thread allive for a bit

OP out.

Pfffffft.

Okay user. Will do

Get driven the fuck out you broke ass loser. XD
Next time try making a point besides "rich people destroying the environment! Help me get mad at them and accomplish nothing!!!"

Attached: 90574fd2ff96c587f6ee6f313901fea5bdce2f1c_00.jpg (512x496, 21K)

>forced meme

aaaaaaaaand your stupidity is still showing. Yo, I get it. You don't have to advertise it.

T
H
I
S

I used to think OP was gay, now I find out he's retarded too. I'm very disappointed in OP.

Attached: Channing.jpg (620x400, 91K)

I'm glad you care about the environment and I agree environmentally hostile gold mining strategies are fucking stupid and are going to cause lots of problems, but unless you got some wealth of your own and some people willing to help you....errrr...do something about it, perhaps you should just stop.

>even if you point shit out, we're locked into not being able to do anything about it

kek, reminds me of this guy.

Attached: 1513439191506.jpg (666x500, 53K)

I kind of agree, the future is probably gonna be a bunch of niggers, so lets leave them a huge mess that they can never clean up. Extra points if they get into something really nasty.

Attached: atomicpepe.jpg (1000x963, 190K)

>Peru
HAHAHAHA
Fuck Peru.

>can't even live comfy
Its going to come down to choosing between your comfort and the single planet known to harbor abundant life being able to continue harboring life

Use ur noodle dingus

>calls me dumbfuck
>shills trollpost on intergalactic mexican poncho weaving board
>whitposts about muh environment and gold and shit.
>litterally holding gold, lithium, ans petroleum products in his hands or consuming 10 times the power from a desktop.

Just go fucjoff and die faggot. I bet all of my moneis you are enjoying a comfy basement with electricity and heat from drilling.

KEEEEEEEEL YOURSELF

Attached: keelmeetsrock.png (1200x854, 661K)

Look at pics from indians trading shit you fucking faggot

Why bother trading beads and feathers and shit unless you are trying to impress someone else?

You are fucking stupid reguardless of where i get my history.

are u legitimately protesting against gold
in that case cunt buy some gold

Attached: heloveshisgold.gif (356x270, 1.8M)

I'm gay

Millions of private hoards > i super hackerman.

In theory tho if uncle same was smart enoufh to back cash up with gold and have one solid form of digital currency then it would be pretty badass.

Its just a matter of time before they rape crypto anyway. Cant imagine why they let everyone get away with it so far without giving them a piece. Probably waiting for yall to perfect it before they steal it

Going to prison is appeasing other organisms need for safety you know that right ? Why would you kill someone then go to prison for 120k ? So you can buy 365 packs of Ramen noodles and tuna packets every year for the rest of your life ?

>it shows the sheer stupidity and greed of humans.
Biological life is inherently greedy and stupid. Look at prehistoric life. One of the most powerful creatures on the planet, the Megalodon. If this thing was still around modern society would could not exist as sea-faring, fishing and early naval expeditions would be impossible with these giant boat destroying assholes around. However they got destroyed because of stupidity and greed.

They specialized in eating whales, and they need to eat a lot of whales to keep up their massive size. They were so good at eating whales that they drove most of those species extinct and forced them into regions they could not go. An overpopulation of algae-consuming arthropods (that were the main diet of the whales) overpopulated, and de-oxidized the oceans with their phytoplankton consumption, making it a less hospitable place for large creatures with gills, and eventually the mega-sharks died out while the migratory dolphins and cold-ocean whales took their place.

Now humans, one of the most advanced biological life on the planet is literally doing the same thing, be it caustic pollution, driving key species to extinction and encouraging unsustainable ways of life running completely on money.

You can't save the world or humanity, you can just be aware of the horrible mistakes of others and prepare yourself and the ones you love for what's about to come. After all we still got Great White sharks.

Attached: megalodon-size.jpg (618x319, 125K)

>Not knowing how the court system works when you aren't a poor retard
I mean, maybe you should sit down and talk to a family who has a good lawyer.

I figured since he is in a room full of manufactured and produced materials he was trolling.

Rwguardless tho it doesnt make since to use electricity and rile up 30 others to ise electricity to bitch about electricity production..

I think you are right tho. Just gotta hope science catches up and we can fix it or leave for a bit

You cant do that today fellas, cause it might come off.

So

We should all just make ourselves smaller?

:^)

>uhhhh please ignore the fact that I literally quoted flintstones and other caveman cartoons when trying to prove a point! please?
Nah bro you blew your chance to prove a point. Hit the books again, and let the adults talk, okay?

Attached: 00000004444444.jpg (250x250, 17K)

>i own stocks
>investing.

WEW LAD. user. Please read a few used personal finance books off amazon. $20 of effort will unfuck your life.

I applaud you for your efforts bro, but unless you got in pre ipo you're doing it wrong.

Not being a cunt. Serious. You read a vit on why not have stocks. Will meet yoy at the top sir.

You fucking faggot if i was owned by gold companies i wouldnt be wagecucking and arguing with an underaged retard online....

at least someone is honest about it

I swam in water of that color once and it was dope
Granted, that was bogwater instead of toxic waste so there was no harm to it

It's more than jewellry user..
Our world.currencies are backed against it. It's extremely important.

We'd agree it's kind of dumb and we could probably find a better way to value currency but.. don't undersell gold user. Its not for rings.

I watch the Net Neutrality tag on a lot of social media and it's amazing how fucking stupid and lazy people are.

You literally only needed to call your representative and let them know you didn't want it repealed. Hell you can throw money at them to guarantee support. What's more valuable, 20 cups of coffee or your favorites sites not getting shut down?

Millions of supporters, but less than one hundred attempts PER STATE to try and keep Net Neutrality in. Fuck these people. They've made me cynical.

Stop being a faggot

You're not doing yourself any favors by acting like an arrogant twat

This fucking user knows his shit.

Saved.

Who are you, bro?

A fucking bunch i bet. Just look at all the furry trap degeneracy and how wuick we went from

>yeah sure be gay, just keep it to yourselves
To
>85 bathrooms for 50 year old men who mascarade as 7 year old girls.

We are on the verge of legal pedophilia in some places and it's fucking discusting

I want to stand in a Chilean tar pit and masturbate. Come at me.

Not him but reeing from the sheeple pen doesnt help.

>yiu need money to change anything.

>forced meme reeee.

How much does that fat faggot soros pay you?

Sup Forums was a pedo hive and now you complain as if you didn't see this shit coming

>expects to get anything done alone
>expects people are willing to give up working/taking care of their family/commitments to maintain their comfy way of life for something they may never benefit from
You should go to to college and take an psychology class.

>still forcing this meme
Calm down. It's just me.

Okay, I will stop. I take back everything I said.

Just a guy who spends a lot of time looking up prehistoric animals. Figuring out why such capable creatures died out.

Attached: xiphactinus-size.jpg (610x262, 84K)

how much money you wanna bet the list is going to go on and on?

>can we do anything about net neutrality? nope
>can we do anything about healthcare? nope
>assault weapon control? nope
>rape in Hollywood? nope
>how about just get less cars off the streets? um, no

it's a trend and you'd have to be fucking blind not to realize it.
agendas, ineptitude, conspiracy, who gives a shit at this point, we just need change and when it comes down to that, i'm afraid what people might do if they get desperate.