OH FOR FUCK SAKE ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING HAPPENING

Carter Gomez
Carter Gomez

OH FOR FUCK SAKE ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING HAPPENING

LETS MARK THAT AS THE 36TH MASS SHOOTING IN 60 DAYS

GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY

It is actually funny! Ameritards like to see themselves as Rambo or John wick fellas (blame Hollywood)
Just look at any movie, the Americans always come down to save the day, so the average ameritard thinks he will jump down the street when the Russians come to invade and defeated them, or that they will make a militia to defeat the invader zim float when they conquer earth and USA is the last stand

First of all their weapons are only good to gun down kids at schools like dogs, but against any real threat
which they claim is what they need it for
They would do dog shit
omg the gov went rogue! Quick bring my shotgun Timmy, we are Americans we are not going down without a fight!!
gets blown up 3 seconds after stepping out the door shooting at a fucking tank with his ar-15
But anyways, assuming they COULD do something with their guns, the reality is they wouldn’t Americans are fucking cucks, their fat fingers would be shaking at the thought of having to face a life treating situation, why do you think you never hear an avg American saving the day from a mass shooter? Because they are too scared crying in a corner

But online they like to act like life it’s COD and claim to be able to take on everyone, Americans just love eating burgers and going down the shooting range to feel like they are big bois

YOU DIDNT DO SHIT AT WWII
YOU DIDNT DO SHIT AT ANY MASS SHOOTING IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE OF COUNTRY
hehehe u just jelly of MURICA lol

No retards, nobody is, is just hilarious watching you clown exterminating yourselves, I just feel bad for the little kids

Attached: itneedstostop.jpg (120 KB, 720x540)

All urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/world/americas/16000-children-under-age-of-five-die-every-day-unicef/
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Afghanistan/United-States/Crime

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

There are Americans that want more restrictions on guns you moron, not everyone in America is a retarded machine-gun-toting Trump supporter

Carter Miller
Carter Miller

Communists aren't human let alone American.

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

Try and take our guns. Were going to torture you infront of your mirror im that gated house.

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

not wanting every retard in the country to be able to shoot up a school makes you a communist

Jackson Russell
Jackson Russell

All shooters have been left wing.
Take guns from leftists.

Angel Bell
Angel Bell

0.1% of murders
Oh no, what an epidemic.

Julian Campbell
Julian Campbell

Not trying to take your guns faggot, you act like gun control means the government is going to make you turn in every gun you own

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

Jack Morales
Jack Morales

Yeah, kids are getting shot and killed every month, but not a big deal

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Go back to r/the_donald and learn some more buzzwords and phrases to spew, I’m sick of these ones

Adam Reed
Adam Reed

implying guns are the problem

Robert Ross
Robert Ross

Go back to China commie

Brody Adams
Brody Adams

guns aren’t the problem
So why do we have school shooters and not school bombers? Because bombs are highly illegal and hard to acquire or build. If it was as easy to get bombs as it is to get guns, we would have a big fucking problem.
more buzzwords

Samuel Richardson
Samuel Richardson

I could probably report this post for OP being underage, given how obvious he's making it.

Jason Peterson
Jason Peterson

Fuck of you one a month bleeding lil bitch.

Gabriel Hill
Gabriel Hill

He’s baiting the alt-right retards that infest this shithole

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

DUMB. FUCK.

Attached: Oh,-RATS!.jpg (48 KB, 960x918)

David Green
David Green

bacons rebellion

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

civil war

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Hi the 50s want their dumbass political fears back. Thanks.

Oliver King
Oliver King

YET ANOTHER LIBTARD THREAD

Attached: sq1457.jpg (142 KB, 1280x720)

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

gg no re

Juan White
Juan White

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to dismantle its military bases from more than 130 other nations, bring the personnel back stateside and pour the expenditure saved into projects that benefit American citizens.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to disallow corporate lobby groups from having any influence on how the nation is run.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to reduce military spending from 51% of the GDP to a more reasonable figure.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to increase spending on mental health, aged care and public education.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to invest in research programs that not only identify sociopaths, but also neutralize the threat they pose to society, BEFORE tragic massacres such as this.

Show me these, OP, and I might just show you someone who'll lay down my weapons that I use to protect myself and my family with.

Here endeth the fucking LESSON.

inb4 "reddit spacing" - as though these threads aren't as reddit as they come

Attached: they-told-me-I-could-be-anything-I-wanted,-so-I-became-someone-who-ate-them-all.png (1.09 MB, 1200x799)

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (84 KB, 533x700)

Connor Reed
Connor Reed

ding ding ding
You won

Logan Smith
Logan Smith

That’s false. 36 “mass shootings” mean different things to different news sources. Basically if an alcoholic step dad wakes up and kills his wife and her two kids, it could be considered a “mass shooting”. Secondly there have been many “school shootings” (something like 30-40) with only 4-5 instances of those shootings (other than suicides) resulting in deaths of one or more people. If you’re an amerifag I hope you stop getting your news from buzzfeed, if you’re any other nationality I really hope you can do better research than this in the future. The amount of people that blindly trust other people’s number and statistics without looking at how they arrived at those conclusions is disgusting. Keep spouting a single left-wing source and sound like a retard, gives me a good chuckle.

Jayden Richardson
Jayden Richardson

Shit... Why do they always find some half-breed bald limp wrist tranny fag wannabe to interview instead of motherfuckers like you? Whether I agree with you or not, the damned evidence is right there in our faces, feels be damned. We haven't won Iraq or Afghanistan with the world's most advanced military and a bajillion dollars a day expenditure. An armed populace is a continual menace to any conquering force, foreign or domestic. The founders studided history. This constitution thing wasn't just spit out for shits and giggles over a drunken weekend.

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

need to write another speech

Attached: 1521544618245.jpg (526 KB, 1432x2000)

Jaxson Butler
Jaxson Butler

I swear this twat was invented by the damned matrix. She/he/it can't be this clueless and angry yet still exist. WTF.

Jace Cruz
Jace Cruz

They put Tide pods in their mouths because viral videos and memes tell them to. The Liberal Youth may be dumber than the Red Guard.

Dominic Harris
Dominic Harris

Kids are too stupid to make them.

Charles Mitchell
Charles Mitchell

Military is why the us is 'free' and is so powerful. Get your head out of your ass and maybe go to Iraq and see what your freedom costs.

Gavin Morgan
Gavin Morgan

You're a fucking moron. Do you realize how easy it is to build a homemade bomb? Try Google. If psychopaths don't get access to guns what do you think they'll turn to next? Again...people are the ones killing people. If not guns then they'll use bombs if not bombs they'll use cars.. are you planning on restricting cars too? How about this... instead of banning guns why not implement better background checks?

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

missing the point this hard
Whew!

Attached: Brad-Huntington.png (223 KB, 487x481)

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Attached: cc6408067bf5fe90ece5c37af423dc81b4d02b828304b847ccf85de5cb453724.jpg (40 KB, 565x339)

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

I guess the whole "Don't walk out, walk up" campaign didn't work so well. Oh right, it was all just anti-liberal talk. No one walked up to anyone.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

You try getting the materials to build a bomb without getting flagged by the FBI

Alexander Scott
Alexander Scott

hurr I don't know how to guns so you don't either
being butthurt about what we do
Is it because we don't give a shit about your country?

Jordan Morgan
Jordan Morgan

being this far into cognitive dissonance

Joshua Cruz
Joshua Cruz

You realize you buy the basics at your local home depot and Wal-Mart

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

guns dont kill people
prove me wгong
protip: you cant

Brayden Anderson
Brayden Anderson

Communism actually sucks man, sorry to tell you

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

FBI isn't that thorough apparently... last mass murderer was practically handed to them on a platter via YouTube and they did nothing

Parker Bailey
Parker Bailey

Seems hunger kills 10x as many children every day than all mass shootings combined: indianexpress.com/article/world/americas/16000-children-under-age-of-five-die-every-day-unicef/

Juan Ortiz
Juan Ortiz

There are around 300,000 defensive gun uses a year in the United States compared to about 10,000 gun homicides and 20,000 suicides.

Ten times more "good" outcomes happen with firearms than "bad" outcomes.

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Your queen sucked me off cause I let her hold my AR and we speak better English than you

Elijah Collins
Elijah Collins

One school district had every kid that wanted to walk-out take 17 sticky notes and write nice, meaningful things on them. They then had to find 17 lockers to go and put the sticky notes on and they then had a speaker come in to talk about suicide and depression. Most “school shootings” aren’t ones where 20 kids die, most are just a kid sitting alone in a bathroom or a car and shooting themselves in the head.

Liam Lopez
Liam Lopez

How many people used a military-grade firearm for home defense? How many used a normal handgun? I’m all for concealed carry, but unless your home is being invaded by the Russians, you don’t need a goddamn assault rifle.

Julian Green
Julian Green

id rather have kids blown up than shot

Lucas Stewart
Lucas Stewart

Because they are barely funded, since our glorious leader insists on blowing all of our money on cool gizmos for our troops

Jack Foster
Jack Foster

I can guarantee a Saturday walk out would have a fraction of the participation too

Logan Wright
Logan Wright

people use them for home defense, why not?

also the whole point of having guns is to protect against a tyrannical govt... "you cant fight a helicopter with an ar15".... vietnam/afghanistan farmers with 10iq did a pretty good job of beating the us military with 40 year old AKs

Aaron Adams
Aaron Adams

If that’s what you got from my argument, then there’s no point arguing with you.

Kayden Edwards
Kayden Edwards

That's where you're wrong kiddo Japan didn't invade us because they knew Americans can defend themselves

Grayson Jenkins
Grayson Jenkins

And what's your source for that?
What are that source's definition of "defensive uses"? That's kind of vague and doesn't mean "300,000 people (or ten percent of the nation), used a gun they legally obtained to shoot an intruder"

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY
Is it bad? Do you like idiots?

Attached: 8fafe24e4569bf89c22ecc07e1695860944956a843143c721b809e8d62185e9c.jpg (112 KB, 603x932)

Samuel Brown
Samuel Brown

So, I'm one of those gun toting / loving Ameritards.

Here's the thing ragefag, as a responsible gun owner, I actually despise those fucktards you describe. The "yee-haw mah guns fuck up them bad guys" types. You know, the ones that are Sheriff reserve. The rest of us look at those people in shame. They are to us what Flavor-Flav is to the black community.

There's a vast majority of gun owners, if you look at the ratios, that are responsible with their firearms and never have any issues. In fact, there are statistically more deaths from heart disease and automobile accidents than their are firearms. It's just that firearm news stories draws in viewers and stirs up the public.

While I disagree with your view of "Muricans", I see why you think that. I think every Asian lives in a tiny hut in the mountains that looks like Grandpa Gohans house, I think all Australians wear funny hats and carry a Bowie knife, and I think all Russians have the standard Russian hat and live in black and white because they're so fucking evil. It's a lack of experience with that group so we generalize. It's the whole basis of racism. Once you get to know people, that all fades away and you realize how retarded people actually are to think that.

Ryder Turner
Ryder Turner

Japan didn’t invade us because we bombed the fuck out of them before they got the chance

Andrew Sanders
Andrew Sanders

That's kind of vague and doesn't mean "300,000 people (or ten percent of the nation), used a gun they legally obtained to shoot an intruder"

in a thread where the OP uses the most vague misleading stats, most kills including suicide

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

How about the Sutherland Springs mass shooting? Gunman stopped and shot at by another civilian. Sunday morning church sermon interrupted by gun shots. The neighbor (avid gun shooter/collector) recognized the gunshots for what they were and ran out to help with his AR-15. He forced the shooter to leave without causing injury to the church goers and forcing the shooter to do the same. He shot him once and he got in a pickup, the civilian got in a truck with a stranger that offered and they gave chase, calling the police on the way. The gunman was bleeding out and crashed his car along the side of the road a few miles later. The civilian and his driver counterpart waited for the police/SWAT and then were both extensively questioned.

ONE case where a gun saved multiple lives. Did you hear about this? Did the media blow this up talking about how heroic and badass this guy is? No.

Think for yourself, google the statistic. Not all gun aided crime preventions are as big as this, most are stopped robberies or home invasions but without the deterrent being there, it’s happen more often.

Ryder Diaz
Ryder Diaz

Please explain how murica turning Iraq into a worse shithole than before is responsible for my freedom...

Or how anything murica has done post WWII had anything to do with “freedom”

Eli Morales
Eli Morales

Easy, buddy already did

Hunter Bell
Hunter Bell

We were at the point in the war where we were debating invading Japans mainland those bombs saved countless lives

Connor Lopez
Connor Lopez

Careful user, you're starting to make sense and they don't like that.

Also, wasn't that guy an NRA instructor as well?

Wyatt Hill
Wyatt Hill

Where are they? I'd would be nice to move to equipment that wasn't 50 years old

Ian Butler
Ian Butler

Bud, the fbi has enough funding to look into potential school shootings. Can't use the president as a scapegoat on that one.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Where are they? All our shits from nam

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

New to your convo here.

I'm not saying America did Iraq any favors in our actions there and I'm one of those that believe we never should have invaded.

But it wasn't America that "ruined" Iraq or surrounding countries, it was Islam / Muslims that ruined it.

Kevin Taylor
Kevin Taylor

Mass shootings are a statistical anomaly and makeup less than a percentage of annual firearm homicides

Using them as a talking point to highlights your own ignorance on the subject.

Attached: 1520790327378.png (223 KB, 384x390)

Michael Carter
Michael Carter

remember how the EU want to ban knifes yea good times

Nathan Parker
Nathan Parker

Yeah, one case. Really shows a major pattern

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

Fuck if I know, doesn’t make him better in my eyes but it’d turn heads left to right so fast Trump might be on for a second term.

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

making guns illegal will stop all violent crime

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Where have you been the last year? An asteroid could hit earth and they’d blame trump,

Joseph Long
Joseph Long

identifying the person that campaigned for and signed off on the increased spending on military is scapegoating
You people really can’t be argued with.

Ethan Ortiz
Ethan Ortiz

yea crime went up everywhere in the world where they ban guns no big deal

Michael Kelly
Michael Kelly

We liberated them and gave them democracy but they vote more goat fuckers in the first chance they get. You can take the sand off a nigger but you can't take a nigger out of the sand

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

One out of 300,000+
Look at the bottom of my post, have you heard about Sutherland Springs? Have you ever had a gun and needed to defend yourself?

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

I don't give a fuck how many school shootings happen, because

1. The amount of deaths from school shootings is still a small percentage of gun deaths.
2. Gun deaths are still a small percentage of homicides.
3. I'll be damned if my once proud country will be reduced to this:

Attached: britain-banned-guns.jpg (61 KB, 396x734)

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

Making retarded conclusions about my arguments again! There’s no point in arguing with someone when they can’t even comprehend what you are saying.

Landon Reyes
Landon Reyes

Yeah because murica invaded and deposed saddam which gave the extremists a chance to gain power, no isis or al qaeda when saddam was in power, he was no saint but at least he kept the idiots in line.

Robert Myers
Robert Myers

# of firearm homicides in 2015: 12,979
# of kids killed in school shootings in 2015: 21

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

It won't, internet gun control activists are really just hurt their governments don't see them as human enough to defend themselves so they gotta bring the rest of the world down with them.

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Oh boy this thread again

Attached: 1520331733925.jpg (27 KB, 529x251)

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

You Need to read three comment and understand the message... just because there's a spending increase in the d.o.d does not mean there is not enough money going to other departments to do their job. Instead of wasting resources by investigating the supposed "collusion " of trump and the Russians (which turned literally NOTHING) they could've looked into a tip regarding a mass shooting at a school. But THEY chose not to.

Jordan Diaz
Jordan Diaz

I own a handgun and hopefully will not have to use it to defend my home. I’m all for concealed carry man, I just want it to be harder for irresponsible retards to get guns.

Kevin Turner
Kevin Turner

Attached: 1520303563272.jpg (17 KB, 500x294)

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

increasing the defence budget prevents the fbi from doing their job

William Reyes
William Reyes

Last I checked, guns were responsible for less than .1% of the total deaths last year in the US. I still couldn't care about this at all. Worthless legislature. Focus on making roads safer or ending mass obesity if you care about people's lives.

Attached: 345b08d219560b5cf7a290877800f92008418844a7b89b32e2ca8eb55300b904.jpg (32 KB, 400x332)

Julian Moore
Julian Moore

You know what fucking kills me? It's not that muricans want their guns, it's the reason why.
To protect them from their evil government.

I mean what the fuck, if you don't believe in your government so hard that you're ready to sacrifice your kids in the name of protection, topple the fuckers already!

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

not him but i was interested.. your argument is retarded, yes

we have school shooters because guns exist? and because everyone jerks off over it when one happens, so little fags know they'll get famous from doing one

you said "if it was as easy to get bombs as it is to get guns, we would have a big problem". its actually easier to build a bomb than it is to get a gun. if you've got $30 and a hardware store near you, you can build one that would kill more people than most of these school shootings...
so it seems youre just talking out of your ass and then saying other people are retarded, when what your argument is based on is factually wrong

Adam Hill
Adam Hill

so triggered

Christian Sanchez
Christian Sanchez

liberated them and gave them democracy

More like threw the entire region into chaos and gave isis and al qaeda a chance to gain power.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

Source is the 2013 CDC gun violence report.

A defensive gun use is self explanatory. It's when a person uses their firearm to prevent themselves being the victim of a crime. That usually means intimidating the criminal, but sometimes means the potential victim opened fire in self defense.

300,000 is not 10% of the country.
300,000 is about .09% of the country.

Angel Peterson
Angel Peterson

Of course, mental health, background and IQ tests would all be better if they were ramped up/required.

Isaac Cruz
Isaac Cruz

being this retarded

Caleb Sanchez
Caleb Sanchez

being this retarded

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

sure kid
stay retarded

Hudson Ortiz
Hudson Ortiz

That was Obama he's on their side

Daniel Campbell
Daniel Campbell

Yeah user but those people have actually been in combat before either shooting at someone or being shot at with real live bullets not just LARPing at the range or innawoods shooting paper.

look america you have guns but not the will to fight the US has keep a land war off it's soil for decades now I don't see you or any western nation willing to bear arms and overthrow your goverment let alone putting up more than a few days fight. Your people I'm sure would much want the status quo than "True Freedom" this gen has no fucking survial skill mind set most people would die in under three days in the woods or be fighting ineffective and your gonna need those fucks to back your hardcore innawoods vets be you and a group of <50 ain't doing shit to a professional Army

Elijah Rodriguez
Elijah Rodriguez

they're millennials
who cares?

Evan Rodriguez
Evan Rodriguez

this retarded

Brandon Howard
Brandon Howard

this retarded

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

I beg to differ. While I agree Saddam did something to keep it to a minimum, this was Baghdad, Iraq in the 50's and 60's. Saddam took over in '79

Attached: f2ab5de293afc1d7b4cbc41c26316ee7.jpg (56 KB, 592x402)

Chase Young
Chase Young

this retarded

Connor Hill
Connor Hill

This is Baghdad, Iraq in the 90's. Before we ever really got involved.

Attached: 13233110-1143181342407321-5595001382869044848-n.jpg (96 KB, 890x594)

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Invade us fag

Ryan Taylor
Ryan Taylor

what exactly is "military grade" like the 1911 m1grand or are you talk I ng about weapons so that have never seen combat like an ar15

Dylan Cruz
Dylan Cruz

This tbh I hate guns but it feels so worthless. Congress already can't do shit effectively. It would take half a year to raise the age restriction of gun ownership to 21 and it will barely do anything. Just makes me sad.

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Standard answer of alt-right nutjobs. Dead Americans mean nothing to these republitrash traitors.

Colton Price
Colton Price

Man who doesn't live in America tells Americans what Americans are like. More at 11.

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

war(s) in Iraq
obama

Millennial detected, you were still swimming in your dads sack when all that happened.

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

must be atleast 18, pass background check and have around $500 to buy gun
can buy bomb materials at any age for a total cost of $68

Yeah guns are way easier to buy than pressure cookers or fertiliser

Jeremiah Hall
Jeremiah Hall

this retarded

Joseph Gray
Joseph Gray

I'd bring my 22 out just to make a point

Caleb Lopez
Caleb Lopez

Why do you hate guns?

Honest question. I want to understand.

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

this retarded

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

believing that, in the case of civil war, the only problem the government would face is hillbillies hunkering down

You VASTLY underestimate how much the government fears its citizens, user. And if you have the attention-span to read this, you'll know why. Now don't fucking reply to me or my wife's son's bull EVER AGAIN.

Attached: Civil-war-would-destroy-Commiefornia.png (203 KB, 1802x905)

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

just like barry did

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

Eu boy here, why are Amerimutts so fat? What happened? Does obesity impair your driving?

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

didn't do shit at WW2
Good sir I believe it was the Americans that dropped atomic bombs on Japan.

John Campbell
John Campbell

I'm 25 I had a buddy die in that war

Chase Cox
Chase Cox

Just waiting for them to cross the line

Asher Foster
Asher Foster

Well.... the current fucked up state of Iraq is at least partially due to Obama's policies. Pulling out in 2011 destabilized the region, as did bombing Syria and intensifying the drone war. That's on Obama.

Blake Martinez
Blake Martinez

Don't care kids are shot in their school, I'm scared of my govenmen

Cooper Mitchell
Cooper Mitchell

Non-machine-gun-toting,left-leaning,non-Trump supporter here, go fuck yourself. Toxic little wannabe-Mother-Theresa shits of people like you make more Trump supporters. There are other solutions than giving rightful gun owners gun tech of the Wild West.

Fuck yourself as well, the people who have guns as a last resort of defense aren't the ones doing the shooting, way to connect dots in orders that benefit you but don't actually draw out a picture, dipshit.

Very little,if any, think they'd stop a large scale armored invasion as well. But assuming we're in a scenario you painted there are two choices, you go out shooting or you get rounded up and killed over a ditch like a Jew in the 1940s. Keep on telling yourself that the ones who will defend themselves to the last breath are the cowards and not the ones letting themselves become a lamb walking to the slaughterhouse.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Make peace man. Guns are violent.

Michael Jenkins
Michael Jenkins

Okay, good point, bombs are easy to acquire. But if this is true why don’t we have more mass bombings? The last one I can remember was at the Boston Marathon a few years ago. Is it because bombs are highly illegal and being caught with one will get you arrested? No, that couldn’t be.

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

so?

Henry Robinson
Henry Robinson

Kek we're not all fat... but it could be the excess of McDonald's here

Attached: 1516984796674.jpg (18 KB, 120x120)

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Standard answer
just made it up snowflake

Jaxon Gray
Jaxon Gray

(OP)
There are around 300,000 defensive gun uses a year in the United States compared to about 10,000 gun homicides and 20,000 suicides.

Ten times more "good" outcomes happen with firearms than "bad" outcomes.
Get rid of niggers shooting niggers and suicides, and guns clearly aren't the problem the MSM makes them out to be

Charles Young
Charles Young

this retarded

Nolan Watson
Nolan Watson

It's funny how people think banning guns will make a difference. There are gangs in London that have guns and yet most of the police force is not allowed to carry. How do you suppose gang members got guns in England?

Attached: 1503751442941.gif (899 KB, 600x600)

Kevin Ross
Kevin Ross

My guns have only been used for self defense once, and it was to keep my wife and I alive.

I'm all for peace, until you kick down my door, and then I'm going to use my gun to make you peaceful, permanently.

Eli Rogers
Eli Rogers

No. It's because people are lazy. Guns are point and shoot. But take that away then they'll fill their motive to kill via bombs

Julian Cook
Julian Cook

And during the same time there were “warlords” and dictators all over Africa killing people and attempting genocide but did murica care or want to bring them “freedom”?

Nope, no oil.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

You do know Africa is full of oil, right, my nig?

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

Clearly not the utopia it was in the 50's and 60's. I don't think it was America that ruined that land. I think it was Islam and Saddam. Again, he came in to power in '79 and it went downhill ever since. Now it's all the disgusting people you see at Costco on the weekends.

Owen Clark
Owen Clark

There is literally a serial bomber out in Austin right now

Nathaniel Walker
Nathaniel Walker

what the other guy already replied to you saying, its just simpler and what these fags enjoy daydreaming about (shooting people). a kid with a gun at shcool is just as illegal, and would get the kid arrested. also you're talking about a kid who is about to die being worried about doing something illegal

even your counter arguments make no sense as i just showed you... are you braindead?

Austin Ortiz
Austin Ortiz

1) This user gets it.

2) Africa has been riddled with what you've said for a lot longer than the last 50-60 years. How do you think America got its first slaves? From stronger tribes conquering and selling weaker tribes. Shit's primitive over there user.

Christopher Gutierrez
Christopher Gutierrez

The region was already plenty destabilized before murica left, obama just realized that nothin was being accomplished and wanted to save lives/$$ (plus it made him look good in public eye)

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

were here for a good time not a long time

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

the type of private school I'll be sending my kids to doesn't need to worry about school shootings so in that light, I'm kinda glad they're culling the herd

William Taylor
William Taylor

Well then you should know who the president(s) were during that war.

David Ross
David Ross

so?

Jackson Morgan
Jackson Morgan

this retarded

Colton Murphy
Colton Murphy

this retarded

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

WAAAAAAAAAAH WAAAAAAAAAAAAH I WANT MY TOYS DADDY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH.

Jaxon Cooper
Jaxon Cooper

this retarded

Oliver Wilson
Oliver Wilson

They know that now, in those days the Middle East was the hub for oil.

Connor Jenkins
Connor Jenkins

this retarded

Bentley Jones
Bentley Jones

Gun crime in USA compared to UK
nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime

Dominic Lewis
Dominic Lewis

Are cars violent? One killed my buddy the day he returned from deployment

Jonathan Torres
Jonathan Torres

Way to completely miss the point user

Wyatt Myers
Wyatt Myers

compares apples to oranges

Camden Gomez
Camden Gomez

Yeah Bush was handling it Obamas a terrorist
and Trump's killing it I'm talking the middle East in general

Josiah Foster
Josiah Foster

I know right.

I don't know man. Reading this thread fucking scares me. Most powerful country on the planet, but somehow fucked from the inside to the point where a huge part of its population wants to hold gun 'just in case, because it might very well happen the our govt tries to assrape us without lube'.

I want to say "Hey you know that if you really think your govt. is full of shit, you should do something about it'

But I also know that 'doing something about it' takes a fuckload of time and energy, especially if you want to keep your belly full.

So I don't know. Is gun-o-philia the cause of something? Or the symptom of something? Just deluded fear?

I want to say "Fuck it, in Europe, guns are controlled like they kill people" and so far there hasn't been a second Adolf. But looking at it, say, Italy or Germany or France, they're like a tiny fraction of the US.

So I don't know... I shitpost instead.

Elijah Diaz
Elijah Diaz

Didn't miss the point at all. It's been going on longer than America has been a nation.

Let me ask you this. With our current political tension in this country with minorities, what do you think would happen if the US Forces were to invade Africa like it did the middle east? Think carefully how African-Americans would take to an invasion by the country they hate.

Attached: wayne18f-5-web.jpg (70 KB, 750x737)

Hunter Sanchez
Hunter Sanchez

Whaaat, a country with 300 million more guns has a little more gun crime? Now how does that make sense...

Robert Brooks
Robert Brooks

Do I really need to spell this out for you?
U.K. has more gun restrictions
Less gun crime
USA has less gun restrictions
More gun crime
Keep telling yourself that there’s no way a liberal could be right about something and that everything they say is bullshit fabricated from nothing, I honestly don’t give a shit anymore.

Jayden Long
Jayden Long

This. Hurr durr us military has tanks. Fuck off faggot do you understand what an insurgency is. I hate that argument

William Rodriguez
William Rodriguez

Thank you for proving my point. They have an out right ban on guns and yet they still have a large number of gun related crimes.

Lincoln Ortiz
Lincoln Ortiz

being this retarded

Christian Garcia
Christian Garcia

Govt is worst case scenario, I just don't want the Mexican tweakers to have an advantage on me when they break in

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

being this retarded

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

Could you read the statistics please?
Murders per million people in U.K: 11.68
Murders per million people in USA: 42.01

Dominic Howard
Dominic Howard

US cities with more gun control have higher murders than their neighboring cities with less gun control

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

And with cars on the road, there are more car accidents vs when there's only horse and buggy. It's a skewed article user. It's like telling me more people get skin cancer on a tropical island when they don't wear sunscreen vs those bundled up near the polar caps.

Austin Wood
Austin Wood

Thanks for reiterating my point bud

Gabriel Brooks
Gabriel Brooks

Fine I’ll explain it so you understand because you seem to be stuck talking about the past...

1990’s murica says “saddam is bad”
They invade
Meanwhile same time African dictators doing the same
Murica doesn’t care

Nobody’s talking about “before murica was a nation” or the history of Africa, I’m talking about spending billions to depose ONE dictator (which took 10 years) while ignoring the exact same thing happening in other countries.

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

This site isn’t skewed; USA vs Afghanistan to compare: nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/Afghanistan/United-States/Crime

Hunter Jenkins
Hunter Jenkins

Iraq invaded Kuwait, my nig.

The US attacked Iraq to force them to withdraw from Kuwait.

Jace Brown
Jace Brown

You absolute retard.
“Murders per million people” means that in every group of million people, that many murders occurs
It doesn’t matter if you have more people, the same stat applies

Jaxson Price
Jaxson Price

You fags bow down to a queen lame I'm gonna go enjoy my basic human rights

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

AND to depose saddam because he was an “evil dictator” not just because of Kuwait....were you out of diapers yet when all this happened?

Bentley Perez
Bentley Perez

All this other gay shit aside, here's the only answer you need on guns.

Every human has an intrinsic right to life.
Therefore every human has an intrinsic right to self defense.
Therefore every human has a right to the tools of self defense.
The most effective tool for self defense is a firearm.
The most effective firearm for most situations is a semi-automatic handgun or rifle.

Therefore, guns, and especially modern semi-auto guns, are a human right.

Julian Cooper
Julian Cooper

being this retarded

Nicholas Martinez
Nicholas Martinez

They're incapable of understanding this because their governments already don't see them as human.

Lucas Cook
Lucas Cook

If the purpose of Desert Storm was to depose Saddam (it wasn't) then they would have actually pushed into Baghdad and deposed him (they didn't).

Saddam had been a de facto American ally against Iran during the 1980s. After he failed to beat the Islamic Republic he turned on Kuwait to try to stave off revolution in his own discontented country, which is when the US had to step in to stop him, both because of our treaties with Kuwait and because we wanted Kuwaiti oil to keep flowing.

Do you even read books?

Attached: Bogged-Down.jpg (207 KB, 1152x776)

Jaxon Fisher
Jaxon Fisher

It took 4 days to chase Iraq out of Kuwait, so why did they need to stay an extra 10 years if it was all about Kuwait?

Michael Smith
Michael Smith

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to invest in research programs that not only identify sociopaths, but also neutralize the threat they pose to society, BEFORE tragic massacres such as this.
Are you saying you support pre-crime? Something like chinas 'citizen score' for america? "Once untrustworthy always untrusted", where if you happen to search or say something someone else doesn't like you will be all but banned from society? This is where we are headed, look at the push in china to have everything covered in surveillance cameras with face detection etc.. already in NY we have public surveillance cameras with face detection, gait detection for id and ... activity detection. We already have police buying tracking data from private companies who put cameras in the street and it's not a secret.

This is very dangerous thinking where we are willingly giving the state open access to our lives, who we know, where we are, and what we are doing at any given time in order to have 'security', I want you to think about what you have written here and whether it is truly necessary for security.

Asher Young
Asher Young

OP

Attached: IMG-2632.jpg (1.23 MB, 3264x2448)

Nathaniel Miller
Nathaniel Miller

Give argument or munch man-ass.

So it's a) fear of the outside and b) fear of the government. Well I'll be fucked, isn't it a catch 22? How do you guys even?

Gavin Young
Gavin Young

You def need fibers man. And iron, too. And you're eating too greasy.

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

Mexicans arent allowed to buy guns legally. They are cucked by cartels and government.
Ask a mexican.

Eli Adams
Eli Adams

but now wants to ban knifes because violence finds a way and last time I checked you would all be seeking German if it wasn't for us

Isaiah Allen
Isaiah Allen

I don’t think you do because murica did invade Iraq after chasing them out of Kuwait and YES murica was in Baghdad, cue the manhunt for saddam where they eventually found him.

Owen Anderson
Owen Anderson

Fat floats you psuedo doctor faggot.
Your sister drinks her own period blod

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

I can see where you are coming from, but your logic is very misguided. If every human has the right to life, then don’t you violate those rights by killing someone in self-defense? What if someone decides to abuse those rights to bring harm to others?

Gavin King
Gavin King

Are... are you retarded?

Desert Storm was in 1991.

Operation Iraqi Freedom was in 2003.

They were two different conflicts.

Zachary Taylor
Zachary Taylor

You need some veggies don't ya pall?

Attached: IMG-2617.jpg (832 KB, 1920x1080)

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

Attached: 1521557087979.png (343 KB, 640x624)

Levi Bennett
Levi Bennett

300,000 defensive gun uses a year

and that's not even the tip of the iceberg, would like statistics on how many crimes are prevented because the would be criminals determined that it would be too dangerous. I know that I would be less likely to rob a house or store knowing that the owner is likely to have a gun. Up here there is a ban on reporting things like armoured truck robberies because people will realize how easy it is.

Jacob Cox
Jacob Cox

You shit is fat greenish shit. You can't even shit right m8. Look at it, it got wings. Shit with wings. Why you shit shit with wings?
And call me uncle.

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

maybe stop making the shooters famous? social media is the cause of the downfall of Civilization.

Nathan Edwards
Nathan Edwards

The right to self defense supersedes the right of a person who intends me harm to live.

Even if I make every possible attempt to withdraw without harming my assailant, eventually there will come a time where I am cornered and have two choices: let the assailant harm or kill me, or fight him.

There is never an obligation to die to make a criminal's life easier. Put yourself in this situation. If someone was attacking you, would you let them kill you or would you fight back?

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

I’m an American, retard

Attached: 50FE3CCA-6211-41F8-9C14-AC2088D17EC6.jpg (479 KB, 2348x1535)

Xavier Campbell
Xavier Campbell

I’ve said in multiple posts already war(s)...are you too stupid to understand this?

Bush sr started it off
Junior came in to finish what daddy didn’t

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

36?
A bb going through a school window at 9pm does not count as a school shooting.

Evan Hughes
Evan Hughes

Yeah no I knew that. Thanks for the primer though but Mexican cartels are famous worldwide. Which,by the way really makes me wonder why the US hasn't brought democracy to Mexico yet. Honest question.

Levi Ward
Levi Ward

Gun Free School Zones are Target Practice

Ryder Clark
Ryder Clark

IMA RETARD THAT DOESNT UNDERSTAND CONTEXT

James Cooper
James Cooper

It would have been more productive than fucking around in Afghanistan for the last 17 years.

Ian Thompson
Ian Thompson

Every single Home Depot and Lowes meets the DoD classifications for an IED factory.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Do people mess with you a lot?

Angel Reed
Angel Reed

durrrrr I don’t understand why giving teachers guns is a bad idea durrr there have been multiple accidents where teachers fired their weapons already but that’s just libtard propaganda durrrr

Nathaniel Russell
Nathaniel Russell

He was behind

Attached: r01uetyjn17w2544144000000.jpg (26 KB, 473x497)

Jeremiah Wilson
Jeremiah Wilson

i wonder, how many mass shootings in what amount of time would make these gunfags admit that yeah maybe the general public cant handle assault rifles.

Chase Perry
Chase Perry

Where is the "all these mass shootings make me want to give up my rights to defend myself" guy?

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

No, they don’t. I have a cute girl as a date to prom and I’m going to UT Austin next year. Going for the ad hominem approach I see.

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

Britfags should know better than anyone what Americans with guns are capable of and why it's in our best interest to keep them.

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

You're a millennial, they're zeds.

Parker Martin
Parker Martin

How Soviet of you to point all this out. Stay mad

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

/pol/

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Fuck off faggot

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

I'm not the other guy. i miss IDs

Camden White
Camden White

Literally the post above your's, lol.

Nolan Brooks
Nolan Brooks

Way to go retard, I said guns not people, get the semen out of your eyes

Aaron Hill
Aaron Hill

Sup Forums is the worst board for discussion, I don’t know why we even bother

Brayden Morales
Brayden Morales

but im not american, i've never had a right to carry an assault rifle, no wait i did in the army but thats kinda irrelevant.

John Cruz
John Cruz

Hi, 80 million dead communist citizens want their lives back.

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

"assault rifles" that's not a thing.... you people have no idea what you are talking about.

Christian Ortiz
Christian Ortiz

Agree, mostly. I think what keeps me here is that it moves fast at least. Though I find myself finding traps decreasingly disgusting so maybe I better high tail it

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

then stop acting like a bitch

Julian Morgan
Julian Morgan

300,000 people
10 percent of the nation
You walked out during remedial math class, didn’t you?

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

They know what looks scary because they watch movies it's irrelevant that hundreds of guns shoot the 223

Grayson Nguyen
Grayson Nguyen

didn’t do shit in WW2

Faggot is that was true you would've typed this post in German.

Attached: 3DFF4DBB-7D84-4EA4-9543-5D463BC05B01.jpg (98 KB, 811x811)

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Herpa derp. Burgers gotta shoot shit up. Dickless wasters.

Logan Barnes
Logan Barnes

Obama just gives them weapons with "trackers" that have a 36 hour battery life

Matthew Anderson
Matthew Anderson

With our guns

Jack Howard
Jack Howard

Amazingly most of these people would rather let themselves be killed then risk injuring their murderer

Camden Davis
Camden Davis

being this retarded

Cameron Howard
Cameron Howard

so?
this is your rezson to act like a retard?

Camden Rodriguez
Camden Rodriguez

this retarded

Ethan Mitchell
Ethan Mitchell

we like our guns, so go suck it, fag.

Liam Baker
Liam Baker

Attached: 1521542000998.jpg (57 KB, 472x621)

Grayson Harris
Grayson Harris

Aussies live on in island and most of them had guns just like Americans, how does that make any difference?
b..b..but muh country had more guns
It wasn't 300 million guns in Australia because the population of Australia is less than 10% that of USA. Also, it's way easier to smuggle illegal immigrants/weapons/drugs onto an island which you can't control all the ocean borders than into a country which has border patrol like USA.
You know the funny thing is, since Aussies don't have guns its not only "the bad guys have weapons". Our shooting rates have been next to zero since the gun ban/control in the 90s, literally only three people have died in a school shooting in Australia since the gun ban in the 90s, most recently in 2002 (also, those 3 people were at a university, not highschool or middle school or whatever), three is bad and it should be zero, but it's much better than America's 561 (160 in the period between 2010 and 2018 alone).
convict kangaroo land can't be comapred to mighty US of A and our 2nd amendment
Yet an amendment, by definition is: "a minor change or addition designed to improve a text, piece of legislation, etc."
"The story of Australia, which had 13 mass shootings in the 18-year period from 1979 to 1996 but none in the succeeding 19 years, is worth examining."
I don't know if Americans are delusional or memeing or baiting or something when they talk about being against gun control. Saying you can't change the 2nd amendment (when amendment by definition is a change/update) is absurd. Nobody can actually be this stupid. Gun supporters are literally the epitome of Poe's Law.

Attached: gym-kek.png (185 KB, 542x545)

William Moore
William Moore

Now I'm just suspicious. These school shooting are either staged or organized by some higher power. Guarantee

Charles Hill
Charles Hill

They might say that on Twitter for woke points, but I doubt it would happen that way in real life.

The human animal likes being alive too much to lay down and die.

Matthew Barnes
Matthew Barnes

That's why they want us to get rid of them

Jose Peterson
Jose Peterson

monica.jpg
raises glass

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Something else to think about when you talk about gun control. What are you going to do when anyone with a garage and a few basic tools can build their own guns and ammunition?

Even better, what are you going to do when I can download and 3D print an AR lower?

Seriously, you can't stop it.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

so?
hows Martin these days?
oh right no ones aloud to speak to him.
hmmm?

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Attached: 1521114451178.png (220 KB, 872x886)

Isaiah Scott
Isaiah Scott

no no, protection rifle is not a thing.

Joshua Torres
Joshua Torres

leaves out the increase of every other crime convenient

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

thinks it's safer to border decapitation central than a bunch of water

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Now that Gonzales nudes have been leaked I just gotta lol.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

I agree, but they'll preach it even afterwards

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

this retarded

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Not one time has an AR-15 been used in the field, all pistols are military grade, AR means Armalite Rifle, not assault rifle, you need to reevaluate your argument or fuck off to a trap thread.

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

all guns look scary in the hands of someone who cant handle them or uses them to kill people.

look at me im going to talk about caliber to steer the conversation away from the obvious fact that guns are terrible.

Jonathan Sanders
Jonathan Sanders

sure kid
stay retarded

Noah Campbell
Noah Campbell

this retarded

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Except nobody was killed

Alexander Myers
Alexander Myers

Attached: damage.jpg (137 KB, 650x650)

Evan Lewis
Evan Lewis

If you think firearms are scary then that's a personal failing of yours, which should not be imposed on society at large.

Hoplophobia is usually indicative of low testosterone.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Careful, your reddit is showing.

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

proves my point in spades
stay mad lil princess

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

Bombs are much easier to get your hands on but they require intelligence. Unlike guns which are point and click. It's all good to want and rave on the internet. It's built for trolls after all but get your head out of your ass, you aren't even trying.

Jaxson Foster
Jaxson Foster

mass shooting
no one died.
shooter was subdued by a person with a gun before he could kill anyone
Feel stupid yet that you’re just mad Americans have more rights than you?

Brayden Bailey
Brayden Bailey

sure kid
this retarded

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Americans have more rights than you
this

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

Yeah, fuck those kids.

Attached: 1521553087267.jpg (77 KB, 499x454)

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Wah I’m more emotional than I am logical wag I don’t bother to check the already well established debate from both sides here wah I’m a little bitch pleb who post self righteous bullshit arguments on Sup Forums like it’s going to make a difference........yay I made him reply to autism

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

this retarded

Nathaniel Martinez
Nathaniel Martinez

Nice copypasta, you asshat

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

And it was immediately stopped by the school resource officer.
With 0 deaths.
Not even a mass shooting.
Not even a good shitpost.

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

That is true and always will be, but your murican citizens are too dumb to stop killing each other every second so only option is limit access to guns

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

yankees not yet a police state
if it was people would totes fight back
gotta keep em guns nvm the issue

keep explaining whatever you want but your nation is sick, your gun laws are terrible and your suspicion of your fellow countrymen and goverment, which is also 3rd world, is poison. This, and many other reasons, is why you are a dystopia compared to Europe and everyone laughs at you.

Matthew White
Matthew White

Having guns in the environment instantly increases the chances of being shot.

I see you are fully dumb

Attached: 1521234087979.jpg (45 KB, 600x600)

Benjamin Gutierrez
Benjamin Gutierrez

We can see your pussy flaps hanging out there, bud.

Chase Edwards
Chase Edwards

this retarded

Nathan Thompson
Nathan Thompson

this retarded

John Morris
John Morris

Havent seen so succesfull troll thread in a while, well done everyone.

Attached: Troll'd.jpg (36 KB, 300x441)

Hudson Phillips
Hudson Phillips

Literally the same shit Americans have been spewing for generations, leading to arrested mental development.

You literally lack the brain to create a genuine insult. That and you know nothing tangible about the world outside your state.

Attached: 1521559434000.png (533 KB, 459x612)

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

Name a country with more freedom for its citizens I’ll wait here

Attached: C94D5D61-AF9B-400E-AB4A-D99EC1B22A6F.jpg (230 KB, 1080x1137)

Alexander Anderson
Alexander Anderson

Have you really never lived somewhere where people were armed and gun crime was basically non-existent? Most of rural America is exactly like that.

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

ITT: Red hat retards and NRA shills

Attached: 1521519486291.jpg (15 KB, 220x165)

Jason Lopez
Jason Lopez

Cannot control with tanks, bombers, etc.
Literally America's MO when it comes to invading countries

Attached: 1520367959981.jpg (47 KB, 960x878)

Ethan Russell
Ethan Russell

this retarded

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

stay mad princess

Adam Flores
Adam Flores

this retarded

John Baker
John Baker

“HURR DURR if every gun was taken away no one would ever be killed again and it would create world peace!”

I don’t know if you know what the world was like without guns, but it was a bunch of people brutally murdering and raping each other’s women and children with swords and whatnot.

Jose Martinez
Jose Martinez

Funny thing is, americans have the highest % of imprisoned people of any country, truly the land of the free.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

Was wondering why we were still stuck out in the mountains of Afghanistan fighting tribals with cold war era rifles and homemade bombs. Since you, know fucking 2001

Luke Bennett
Luke Bennett

Hmm I’m not familiar with with the country “this retarded” is that a nickname for the UK or something?

Juan Davis
Juan Davis

We also have a large black population. Its not complicated to understand how that leads to higher incarceration numbers.

Jackson Gutierrez
Jackson Gutierrez

What has invading Iraq got to do with your freedom?

Attached: 1521302549426.gif (911 KB, 300x168)

Levi Perez
Levi Perez

this retarded

Camden Howard
Camden Howard

this retarded

Jordan Baker
Jordan Baker

Why don't you try your own experiment and Google how to make a bomb?
Let us know how it goes

Attached: 1521425597609.webm (840 KB, 608x1080)

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

So we have laws in place wtf does that have to do with freedom? You think a civilized country is one where people can just murder people in the streets and rape babies? Wtf is wrong with you?

Hudson Thomas
Hudson Thomas

this retarded

Mason Perry
Mason Perry

have you guys ban knifes yet how's that going for ya. do you have to register your cutlery so you can make a sandwich

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

Multiple personality disorder?

William Diaz
William Diaz

I’m sure glad he showed up. Thanks user for adding to the conversation.

Camden Evans
Camden Evans

Imagine being so pathetic in life you not only already go on Sup Forums but instead of just actually having conversations or looking at porn you say the same thing over and over again waiting for the day you work up the courage to kill yourself.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

I just lol´d when some random amerinutt comes here with a I.Q. pro white man meme when they are too stupid to understand that gun policy is a smokescreen to catch their votes
honestly america is a shithole

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

being this retarded

Kevin Morris
Kevin Morris

this retarded

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

being this retarded

Lucas Hall
Lucas Hall

yes certainly thats what i have to believe if i find it ironic that "the land of the free" has the least amount of free people.

you brought that upon yourself tho, you know with that whole slavery thing.

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

the us should make murder illegal that always stops killing

Nathaniel Scott
Nathaniel Scott

being this retarded

Ayden Rogers
Ayden Rogers

this guy is saying the truth

Attached: raw.png (78 KB, 480x360)

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Not even a real shooting. zzzzzzzz 2 injured and gunman dead. Fucking failure.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

but surpassed every other country in 200 years odd

Julian Smith
Julian Smith

It’s actually the exact opposite the media panders to those who are anti gun for democratic votes. The Liberal media actually loves mass shootings.

Zachary Moore
Zachary Moore

this retarded

Justin Stewart
Justin Stewart

you'll always kill each other, I just don't like it when you do it with guns

Justin Nelson
Justin Nelson

but true

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Wait, wut..
Did you get a foreign visitor to write that for you? It er.. made sense. And it was measured and considered.
It's as if your own words proved your point. Wow.
Hang on.. you even ameritardish?

Parker Ramirez
Parker Ramirez

A single example vs multiple cases of kids being shot in school

Fuck, user. That really showed us.
Not to mention the guy with the gun saving people wouldn't have needed it except
The bad guy had a gun

Attached: 1521550484626.jpg (40 KB, 480x480)

Henry Brooks
Henry Brooks

sure kid
stay mad princess

Kayden Morgan
Kayden Morgan

this retarded

Jaxon King
Jaxon King

this retarded

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

prove me wrong sweat heart prove me wrong let me guess... the retarded

Jaxson Cox
Jaxson Cox

are you just saying that to everyone? or just people who disagree with you?
What exactly are you trying to accomplish here?

Benjamin Johnson
Benjamin Johnson

Attached: with-jews.jpg (69 KB, 565x555)

Samuel Stewart
Samuel Stewart

Explain how it was worse before, and please
Cite your sources

Attached: 1520715510374.jpg (29 KB, 378x294)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

worthless millennials

Charles Carter
Charles Carter

Frequent occurrence
Statistical anomaly

I bet you read that back and got hard.

Attached: 1521307816380.gif (1.89 MB, 500x459)

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

this retarded

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

You're a fucking idiot
Please don't speak again, you have no idea what you're talking about.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

You're an absolute redneck faggot

Noah Peterson
Noah Peterson

What's your point? Can you somehow divine the feelings of the people from those photographs?
You're only proving that you don't really know what you're talking about

Attached: 1521209785575.jpg (263 KB, 615x1012)

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

I believe all anti-gunners are middle class sheltered whites, who have no idea you can go to your dealers house and pick up an illegal burner glock for $70, illegal guns are everywhere, they just stay in the shadows due to the humongous amount of legal firearms.

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

this retarded
try acting like an adult kid

Grayson Young
Grayson Young

Even if you've never fired a gun you could figure out out in seconds.
Try building a bomb without killing yourself, you very stupid user

Attached: 1521236484462.jpg (14 KB, 392x353)

Asher Davis
Asher Davis

Wasn't Iraq under Hussein one of the more free and Westernized countries in the giant blob of shit that is the Middle East? Relatively, at least? I mean I know he loved gassing people and blah blah, but hey, omelettes and eggs.

Hunter Nguyen
Hunter Nguyen

sure kid
this retarded

Zachary Jenkins
Zachary Jenkins

this retarded

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit