OH FOR FUCK SAKE ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING HAPPENING

OH FOR FUCK SAKE ANOTHER SCHOOL SHOOTING HAPPENING

LETS MARK THAT AS THE 36TH MASS SHOOTING IN 60 DAYS

GOD YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY

It is actually funny! Ameritards like to see themselves as Rambo or John wick fellas (blame Hollywood)
Just look at any movie, the Americans always come down to save the day, so the average ameritard thinks he will jump down the street when the Russians come to invade and defeated them, or that they will make a militia to defeat the invader zim float when they conquer earth and USA is the last stand

First of all their weapons are only good to gun down kids at schools like dogs, but against any real threat
>which they claim is what they need it for
They would do dog shit
>omg the gov went rogue! Quick bring my shotgun Timmy, we are Americans we are not going down without a fight!!
>gets blown up 3 seconds after stepping out the door shooting at a fucking tank with his ar-15
But anyways, assuming they COULD do something with their guns, the reality is they wouldn’t Americans are fucking cucks, their fat fingers would be shaking at the thought of having to face a life treating situation, why do you think you never hear an avg American saving the day from a mass shooter? Because they are too scared crying in a corner

But online they like to act like life it’s COD and claim to be able to take on everyone, Americans just love eating burgers and going down the shooting range to feel like they are big bois

YOU DIDNT DO SHIT AT WWII
YOU DIDNT DO SHIT AT ANY MASS SHOOTING IN YOUR FUCKING SHITHOLE OF COUNTRY
>hehehe u just jelly of MURICA lol

No retards, nobody is, is just hilarious watching you clown exterminating yourselves, I just feel bad for the little kids

Attached: itneedstostop.jpg (720x540, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

indianexpress.com/article/world/americas/16000-children-under-age-of-five-die-every-day-unicef/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are Americans that want more restrictions on guns you moron, not everyone in America is a retarded machine-gun-toting Trump supporter

Communists aren't human let alone American.

Try and take our guns. Were going to torture you infront of your mirror im that gated house.

>not wanting every retard in the country to be able to shoot up a school makes you a communist

All shooters have been left wing.
Take guns from leftists.

>0.1% of murders
Oh no, what an epidemic.

Not trying to take your guns faggot, you act like gun control means the government is going to make you turn in every gun you own

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS

Yeah, kids are getting shot and killed every month, but not a big deal

Go back to r/the_donald and learn some more buzzwords and phrases to spew, I’m sick of these ones

>implying guns are the problem

Go back to China commie

>guns aren’t the problem
So why do we have school shooters and not school bombers? Because bombs are highly illegal and hard to acquire or build. If it was as easy to get bombs as it is to get guns, we would have a big fucking problem.
>more buzzwords

I could probably report this post for OP being underage, given how obvious he's making it.

Fuck of you one a month bleeding lil bitch.

He’s baiting the alt-right retards that infest this shithole

Listen, you fantastically retarded mothefucker. I'm going to try to explain this so that you can understand it.

You cannot control an entire country and its people with tanks, jets, battleships and drones or any of these things that you so stupidly believe trumps citizen ownership of firearms.

A fighter, tank, drone, battleship or whatever cannot stand on street comers. And enforce "no assembly" edicts. A fighter jet cannot kick down your door at 3AM and search your house for contraband.

None of these things can maintain the needed police state to completely subjugate and enslave the people of a nation. Those weapons are for decimating, flattening and glassing large areas and many people at once and fighting other state militaries. The government does not want to kill all of its people, and blow up its own infrastructure. These are the very things they need to be tyrannical assholes in the first place. If they decided to turn everything outside of Washington D.B. into glowing green glass, they would be the absolute rulers of a big, worthless, radioactive pile of shit.

Police are needed to maintain a police state, boots on the ground. And no matter how many police you have on the ground they will always be vastly outnumbered by civilians which is why in a police state it is vital that your police have automatic weapons while the people have nothing but their limp dicks.

BUT when every random pedestrian could have a Glock in their waistband and every random homeowner an AR-15 all of that goes out the fucking window because now the police are out numbered and face the reality of bullets coming back at them.

If you want living examples of this look at every insurgency that the U.S. military has tried to destroy. They're all still kicking with nothing but AK-47s, pick up trucks and improvised explosives because these big scary military monsters you keep alluding to are all but fucking useless for dealing with them.

DUMB. FUCK.

Attached: Oh, RATS!.jpg (960x918, 48K)

>bacons rebellion

>civil war

Hi the 50s want their dumbass political fears back. Thanks.

YET ANOTHER LIBTARD THREAD

Attached: sq1457.jpg (1280x720, 142K)

gg no re

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to dismantle its military bases from more than 130 other nations, bring the personnel back stateside and pour the expenditure saved into projects that benefit American citizens.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to disallow corporate lobby groups from having any influence on how the nation is run.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to reduce military spending from 51% of the GDP to a more reasonable figure.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to increase spending on mental health, aged care and public education.

Show me a Government, Republican or Democrat, that's willing to invest in research programs that not only identify sociopaths, but also neutralize the threat they pose to society, BEFORE tragic massacres such as this.

Show me these, OP, and I might just show you someone who'll lay down my weapons that I use to protect myself and my family with.

Here endeth the fucking LESSON.

>inb4 "reddit spacing" - as though these threads aren't as reddit as they come

Attached: they told me I could be anything I wanted, so I became someone who ate them all.png (1200x799, 1.09M)

Attached: 4ecef4cd2f1eaa306b6ae7500fda55474ad14589bf3b37b1f02401ef7e7075bd.jpg (533x700, 84K)

ding ding ding
You won

That’s false. 36 “mass shootings” mean different things to different news sources. Basically if an alcoholic step dad wakes up and kills his wife and her two kids, it could be considered a “mass shooting”. Secondly there have been many “school shootings” (something like 30-40) with only 4-5 instances of those shootings (other than suicides) resulting in deaths of one or more people. If you’re an amerifag I hope you stop getting your news from buzzfeed, if you’re any other nationality I really hope you can do better research than this in the future. The amount of people that blindly trust other people’s number and statistics without looking at how they arrived at those conclusions is disgusting. Keep spouting a single left-wing source and sound like a retard, gives me a good chuckle.

Shit... Why do they always find some half-breed bald limp wrist tranny fag wannabe to interview instead of motherfuckers like you? Whether I agree with you or not, the damned evidence is right there in our faces, feels be damned. We haven't won Iraq or Afghanistan with the world's most advanced military and a bajillion dollars a day expenditure. An armed populace is a continual menace to any conquering force, foreign or domestic. The founders studided history. This constitution thing wasn't just spit out for shits and giggles over a drunken weekend.

need to write another speech

Attached: 1521544618245.jpg (1432x2000, 526K)

I swear this twat was invented by the damned matrix. She/he/it can't be this clueless and angry yet still exist. WTF.

They put Tide pods in their mouths because viral videos and memes tell them to. The Liberal Youth may be dumber than the Red Guard.

Kids are too stupid to make them.

Military is why the us is 'free' and is so powerful. Get your head out of your ass and maybe go to Iraq and see what your freedom costs.

You're a fucking moron. Do you realize how easy it is to build a homemade bomb? Try Google. If psychopaths don't get access to guns what do you think they'll turn to next? Again...people are the ones killing people. If not guns then they'll use bombs if not bombs they'll use cars.. are you planning on restricting cars too? How about this... instead of banning guns why not implement better background checks?

>missing the point this hard
Whew!

Attached: Brad Huntington.png (487x481, 223K)

Attached: cc6408067bf5fe90ece5c37af423dc81b4d02b828304b847ccf85de5cb453724.jpg (565x339, 40K)

I guess the whole "Don't walk out, walk up" campaign didn't work so well. Oh right, it was all just anti-liberal talk. No one walked up to anyone.

You try getting the materials to build a bomb without getting flagged by the FBI

>hurr I don't know how to guns so you don't either
>being butthurt about what we do
Is it because we don't give a shit about your country?

>being this far into cognitive dissonance

You realize you buy the basics at your local home depot and Wal-Mart

guns dont kill people
prove me wгong
protip: you cant

Communism actually sucks man, sorry to tell you

FBI isn't that thorough apparently... last mass murderer was practically handed to them on a platter via YouTube and they did nothing

Seems hunger kills 10x as many children every day than all mass shootings combined: indianexpress.com/article/world/americas/16000-children-under-age-of-five-die-every-day-unicef/

There are around 300,000 defensive gun uses a year in the United States compared to about 10,000 gun homicides and 20,000 suicides.

Ten times more "good" outcomes happen with firearms than "bad" outcomes.

Your queen sucked me off cause I let her hold my AR and we speak better English than you

One school district had every kid that wanted to walk-out take 17 sticky notes and write nice, meaningful things on them. They then had to find 17 lockers to go and put the sticky notes on and they then had a speaker come in to talk about suicide and depression. Most “school shootings” aren’t ones where 20 kids die, most are just a kid sitting alone in a bathroom or a car and shooting themselves in the head.

How many people used a military-grade firearm for home defense? How many used a normal handgun? I’m all for concealed carry, but unless your home is being invaded by the Russians, you don’t need a goddamn assault rifle.

>id rather have kids blown up than shot

Because they are barely funded, since our glorious leader insists on blowing all of our money on cool gizmos for our troops

I can guarantee a Saturday walk out would have a fraction of the participation too

people use them for home defense, why not?

also the whole point of having guns is to protect against a tyrannical govt... "you cant fight a helicopter with an ar15".... vietnam/afghanistan farmers with 10iq did a pretty good job of beating the us military with 40 year old AKs

If that’s what you got from my argument, then there’s no point arguing with you.

That's where you're wrong kiddo Japan didn't invade us because they knew Americans can defend themselves

And what's your source for that?
What are that source's definition of "defensive uses"? That's kind of vague and doesn't mean "300,000 people (or ten percent of the nation), used a gun they legally obtained to shoot an intruder"

>YOU FUCKING IDIOTS KILLING EACH OTHER EVERYDAY
Is it bad? Do you like idiots?

Attached: 8fafe24e4569bf89c22ecc07e1695860944956a843143c721b809e8d62185e9c.jpg (603x932, 112K)

So, I'm one of those gun toting / loving Ameritards.

Here's the thing ragefag, as a responsible gun owner, I actually despise those fucktards you describe. The "yee-haw mah guns fuck up them bad guys" types. You know, the ones that are Sheriff reserve. The rest of us look at those people in shame. They are to us what Flavor-Flav is to the black community.

There's a vast majority of gun owners, if you look at the ratios, that are responsible with their firearms and never have any issues. In fact, there are statistically more deaths from heart disease and automobile accidents than their are firearms. It's just that firearm news stories draws in viewers and stirs up the public.

While I disagree with your view of "Muricans", I see why you think that. I think every Asian lives in a tiny hut in the mountains that looks like Grandpa Gohans house, I think all Australians wear funny hats and carry a Bowie knife, and I think all Russians have the standard Russian hat and live in black and white because they're so fucking evil. It's a lack of experience with that group so we generalize. It's the whole basis of racism. Once you get to know people, that all fades away and you realize how retarded people actually are to think that.

Japan didn’t invade us because we bombed the fuck out of them before they got the chance

>That's kind of vague and doesn't mean "300,000 people (or ten percent of the nation), used a gun they legally obtained to shoot an intruder"

in a thread where the OP uses the most vague misleading stats, most kills including suicide

How about the Sutherland Springs mass shooting? Gunman stopped and shot at by another civilian. Sunday morning church sermon interrupted by gun shots. The neighbor (avid gun shooter/collector) recognized the gunshots for what they were and ran out to help with his AR-15. He forced the shooter to leave without causing injury to the church goers and forcing the shooter to do the same. He shot him once and he got in a pickup, the civilian got in a truck with a stranger that offered and they gave chase, calling the police on the way. The gunman was bleeding out and crashed his car along the side of the road a few miles later. The civilian and his driver counterpart waited for the police/SWAT and then were both extensively questioned.

ONE case where a gun saved multiple lives. Did you hear about this? Did the media blow this up talking about how heroic and badass this guy is? No.

Think for yourself, google the statistic. Not all gun aided crime preventions are as big as this, most are stopped robberies or home invasions but without the deterrent being there, it’s happen more often.

Please explain how murica turning Iraq into a worse shithole than before is responsible for my freedom...

Or how anything murica has done post WWII had anything to do with “freedom”

Easy, buddy already did

We were at the point in the war where we were debating invading Japans mainland those bombs saved countless lives

Careful user, you're starting to make sense and they don't like that.

Also, wasn't that guy an NRA instructor as well?

Where are they? I'd would be nice to move to equipment that wasn't 50 years old

Bud, the fbi has enough funding to look into potential school shootings. Can't use the president as a scapegoat on that one.

Where are they? All our shits from nam

New to your convo here.

I'm not saying America did Iraq any favors in our actions there and I'm one of those that believe we never should have invaded.

But it wasn't America that "ruined" Iraq or surrounding countries, it was Islam / Muslims that ruined it.

Mass shootings are a statistical anomaly and makeup less than a percentage of annual firearm homicides

Using them as a talking point to highlights your own ignorance on the subject.

Attached: 1520790327378.png (384x390, 223K)

remember how the EU want to ban knifes yea good times

Yeah, one case. Really shows a major pattern

Fuck if I know, doesn’t make him better in my eyes but it’d turn heads left to right so fast Trump might be on for a second term.

>making guns illegal will stop all violent crime

Where have you been the last year? An asteroid could hit earth and they’d blame trump,

>identifying the person that campaigned for and signed off on the increased spending on military is scapegoating
You people really can’t be argued with.

yea crime went up everywhere in the world where they ban guns no big deal

We liberated them and gave them democracy but they vote more goat fuckers in the first chance they get. You can take the sand off a nigger but you can't take a nigger out of the sand

One out of 300,000+
Look at the bottom of my post, have you heard about Sutherland Springs? Have you ever had a gun and needed to defend yourself?

I don't give a fuck how many school shootings happen, because

1. The amount of deaths from school shootings is still a small percentage of gun deaths.
2. Gun deaths are still a small percentage of homicides.
3. I'll be damned if my once proud country will be reduced to this:

Attached: britain-banned-guns.jpg (396x734, 61K)

Making retarded conclusions about my arguments again! There’s no point in arguing with someone when they can’t even comprehend what you are saying.

Yeah because murica invaded and deposed saddam which gave the extremists a chance to gain power, no isis or al qaeda when saddam was in power, he was no saint but at least he kept the idiots in line.

># of firearm homicides in 2015: 12,979
># of kids killed in school shootings in 2015: 21

It won't, internet gun control activists are really just hurt their governments don't see them as human enough to defend themselves so they gotta bring the rest of the world down with them.

Oh boy this thread again

Attached: 1520331733925.jpg (529x251, 27K)

You Need to read three comment and understand the message... just because there's a spending increase in the d.o.d does not mean there is not enough money going to other departments to do their job. Instead of wasting resources by investigating the supposed "collusion " of trump and the Russians (which turned literally NOTHING) they could've looked into a tip regarding a mass shooting at a school. But THEY chose not to.

I own a handgun and hopefully will not have to use it to defend my home. I’m all for concealed carry man, I just want it to be harder for irresponsible retards to get guns.

Attached: 1520303563272.jpg (500x294, 17K)

>increasing the defence budget prevents the fbi from doing their job

Last I checked, guns were responsible for less than .1% of the total deaths last year in the US. I still couldn't care about this at all. Worthless legislature. Focus on making roads safer or ending mass obesity if you care about people's lives.

Attached: 345b08d219560b5cf7a290877800f92008418844a7b89b32e2ca8eb55300b904.jpg (400x332, 32K)

You know what fucking kills me? It's not that muricans want their guns, it's the reason why.
To protect them from their evil government.

I mean what the fuck, if you don't believe in your government so hard that you're ready to sacrifice your kids in the name of protection, topple the fuckers already!

not him but i was interested.. your argument is retarded, yes

we have school shooters because guns exist? and because everyone jerks off over it when one happens, so little fags know they'll get famous from doing one

you said "if it was as easy to get bombs as it is to get guns, we would have a big problem". its actually easier to build a bomb than it is to get a gun. if you've got $30 and a hardware store near you, you can build one that would kill more people than most of these school shootings...
so it seems youre just talking out of your ass and then saying other people are retarded, when what your argument is based on is factually wrong

so triggered

>liberated them and gave them democracy

More like threw the entire region into chaos and gave isis and al qaeda a chance to gain power.

Source is the 2013 CDC gun violence report.

A defensive gun use is self explanatory. It's when a person uses their firearm to prevent themselves being the victim of a crime. That usually means intimidating the criminal, but sometimes means the potential victim opened fire in self defense.

300,000 is not 10% of the country.
300,000 is about .09% of the country.

Of course, mental health, background and IQ tests would all be better if they were ramped up/required.

being this retarded

being this retarded

sure kid
stay retarded

That was Obama he's on their side