BBC says not to dress as Crusaders to avoid offending Muslims

“Crusaders were the perpetrators of violent attacks across Europe and the Middle East on Muslims, Jews and pagans.” The attacks on innocent people of any religion cannot and should not be excused, but the BBC seriously misleads its readers when it presents the Crusades as an unprovoked exercise of proto-colonialism directed against a peaceful Muslim world. The Crusades were in reality a late, small-scale defensive response after 450 years of jihad attacks had conquered and Islamized what had previously been over half of the Christian world. Armies animated by the jihad ideology (or that eventually justified their actions by recourse to it) had occupied much of the Middle East, North Africa, and Spain, as well as Persia and much of India, centuries before a Crusade was even contemplated. They had entered France, and besieged Constantinople.

The Crusaders committed many atrocities. At the same time, the period of 1099-1291, when the Crusaders were present in the Holy Land, saw a complete cessation of Islamic attacks in Europe, and probably saved Europe from total conquest and Islamization.

So why shouldn’t English soccer fans dress as Crusaders and take pride in their own culture and heritage? Because, of course, that culture is spent, and weak, and confused, and anxious to appease a much more confident alternative culture that regards the Crusades as an affront.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/bbc-warns-soccer-fans-not-to-dress-as-crusaders-to-avoid-offending-muslims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
jihadwatch.org/2016/06/muslims-hack-over-100-catholic-websites
youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is why we need a pope with some actual fucking testicles. We should be encouraging this shit, not discouraging it.

The EURO can't start soon enough

Why haven't you Brits hung everyone there yet?

There is literally nothing wrong with crusaiding.

I want to buy a set of crusader armour now

DEUS VULT

>Don't dress up as the people who gallantly defended their homelands from bloodthirsty shitskins because it might offend the shitskins invading you today
Someone needs to wipe out the board at the BBC

How did we end up with the shit one we have now? All the bishops and cardinals convene and vote right?

You know what offends me? Raping kids.

>feelings of muslims matter more than your freedom to dress how you want

Just dress as a mongol instead then. Muslimshits will be too stupid to realize they were far worse.

can a master of sjw-fu tell me if this is victim blaming? cuz I'm pretty sure this is victim blaming

If you're a Brit and plan on going you should definitly dress like a crusader.

I would if i had the chance

Absolutely. The current pope is making me fucking ashamed to be catholic. I don't want to be associated with this cuckish bullshit.

And the problem also extends to priests at the local levels. Everything has been liberalized. None of the priests at any of the churches near me have the balls to actually make any strong points or talk about anything uncomfortable. They all just take the path of least resistance and preach this sterilized vision of peace and liberal tolerance. Never stepping out of boundaries a little. Never saying anything provocative or thought-provoking.

I'm fucking tired of it. I want a priest who actually has to balls to speak up on unfortunate truths. I used to have a pastor like this years ago, but he retired.

Literally WHAT THE FUCK

governments are creating this shit out of thin air, i couldn't care less if you dress as a crusade or be a faggot or do whatever you want in your country. fuck the governments for starting a non-existent fire.

t. a muslim

It's never oppression if the "victim" is white.

>don't offend them
>or else they'll kill you

Wow you've convinced me.

according to that logic, muslims shouldn't dress like muslims

Fuck off Ireland! Why don't you go buy a uniform for a job so we can at least pretend you aren't the scum of the white race.

I guess Muslems shouldn't wear sand skirts and hajebebebes to avoid offending euros

They do realize that holding this view will make it absolutely impossible to dress up as warriors from by gone eras since they all have done some nasty shit somewhere?

They may just have wanted a more liberal one after Ratzinger.

Is there no hope left for the mother country?

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Must see video for anyone that wants to understand the Crusades. Crusaders are your friend, the fight for your freedom.

Get the fuck out of my homeland you fucking nigger piece of shit.

This,. Ban headrags now, it reminds me of the jihad.

jihadwatch.org/2016/06/muslims-hack-over-100-catholic-websites

>Urban II called for the first Crusade in 1095
>Islam was founded in the early 600s

I wonder what the Muslims were up to during all that time...

Fuck a pope

Get a Donald

Why does the UK ban everything that is offensive?

>American flag
>German homeland
?

This is really some top tier in your face propaganda.
Weird how they say the Crusaders killed so many jews and muslims but no mention on how many Christians have been killed by jews and Persians/muslims which is much more.
Alright ban the Crusader outfit but also ban kippah and headrags since they represent much more horrible cultures.

>Muslims
>hack

Machetes don't work on the internet you silly bastard

How about you fuck off?
>60%

Stop posting fake gifs

Do you honestly think that the sjws even realise that it was christian clay first?

Brown people have been peaceful muslims since before the dinosaurs

Why shouldn't English fans wear the Crusader outfit? because England (the team) will lose to some shit tier other team, and we will look fucking stupid being upset dressed as crusaders when we won the crusades but cant win a fucking football/soccer match.

Certainly not invading and spreading lies like catholics amd christians. This jew religion needs to end. Keep the values but throw out the god for discipline.

Who have you decided to be the scum of the white race this week, actual scum of the white race?

Maybe the England fans should dress in SS uniforms to make the Kebab feel more at ease?

the best part of that beating and other violent crimes against women like it is how the sjw's can't talk bad about the perp poc so they internalize it and redirect it at white males.

shitskins do it. white men get blamed for it. again.

DEUS VULT

>uwotm8

lol I teach at a private catholic school and our mascot is "The Crusaders". It's pretty great.

but Britain's culture is British.

Crusading was is part of that culture, silencing culture is destroying your own heritage. WTF is wrong with these people?

>offended
>by something that happened 800 years ago

Smh desu senpai

WHEN WILL IT END

First Generation American. My mother and so on were born in and from Germany. Specifically Frankfurt.

england, besides france, germany and italy are this years top teams with chances to win the cup.
IT'S COMING HOME m8

>So why shouldn’t English soccer fans dress as Crusaders and take pride in their own culture and heritage?

The English didn't wear St. George's cross as crusaders. It was actually French crusaders that wore a red cross on white to show their commitment to the cause. The English crusaders wore a white cross on red. Flemish crusaders wore a green cross on white.

The colour cross you wore showed what nation you were from, and the English wore white cross on red.

Fucking heretic

There is a Russian or Eastern European bishop literally calling for crusade, I hope he's supported and not just a nutjob,
> mfw the fucking CHURCH and pope are controlled and cucked by the Jews.
> mfw I remember they supported Hitler, until he lost.

Sorry guess it counts as Second maybe.

i am here to stay, keep on being butthurt burgerfag

Eat shit and go get a job Paddy.

Orvel Reddenbocker's pretty on point

Europe is for Europeans faggot. Fuck off back to whatever shit hole you crawled out from.

White people aren't allowed to be proud of their heritage.

>catholic
>pastor

Anyway I'm not that worried about the future of the Catholic church. Unlike among Protestants, not just anyone can become a priest, and the post-Vaticanum-II Novus Ordo theology is stillborn, with what you could call "mainstream" seminaries closing down en masse. At the same time traditionalist seminaries are growing rapidly. The bulk of the young and active Catholics are traditionalists. The Novus Ordo mass is attended only by old people who don't know any better and just go by cultural inertia, the young, active faithful are all at the Tridentine mass.

The Novus Ordo will die with the current pope's generation and we will most likely see a new Saint Marcel by the end of this century.

Well tbf this is just some cuck warning from the media but in cases of actual bans I think it's because the older british psyche is so restrained and they will just grumble in private as we lose all freedom.

>BBC
>big black cock

>Great Britain
>not cucked [ ]
>cucked [X]

Good thing islanders are nominally hardcore Christians

It fucking hurts to live.

funny how the BBC doesn't even care if the Orthodox get offended by it, shouldn't we be scared of them blowing us up too for offending them?

I bet they wont even vote for brexit and stay in the EU. So sad!

>however it is their right to force their women to wear hijabs

this world is wicked

You could always grow some fucking balls or kill your self.

DEUS VULT

its as if we're one person!

this,mongol empire destroyed baghdad

Terrible!

lol that's not bad for LARPing

Battle of the Nations isn't LARPing.

>perpetrators of violence
The crusades were a direct result of Muslim aggression. More historical revisionism by leftists I see.

I don't know polish terminology, but in the USA, a catholic pastor is the head priest in charge of a parish.

And that's interesting. I didn't know there were churches that went back to doing things the pre-Vatican-II way. Not sure if that's a thing in america.

I think the biggest problem, at least over here, is the lack of decent people bothering to become priests. There's just no incentive for your typical american male to even bother, I suppose. I want to say we should get rid of the rule that you cant' be married or have children. That might entice normal people to become ordained rather than just closet-homos looking to escape their degeneracy.

He's being racist, which makes him a white male, which makes him a racist.

Wait, my country has a representation of the Order of Christ Cross on our jersey right over our heart. These guys are the Portuguese successors of the templars who fucking killed muslims during the Reconquista. The cross is a symbol of our history. Also, the five blue shields also represent a battle where the Portuguese fucking crushed muslims.
Fuck you and your easily offended kebab

everyone should spend 5 minutes of their lives watching this video

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>Against peaceful Muslims.

FUUUAAAARK the history revisionisn here makes me fucking rage. The Crusades were a direct response to Muslims attacking Christian pilgrims. Fuck this gay fucking Earth.

I need to give Sup Forums a rest for a while I think. My blood pressure can't handle it.

The holy order thought a Jesuit sounded like a good idea. The first Jesuit pope in history and see how much he's already fucked up

I like how their is little to no coverage of 696 and the dalai llama talking about how cancerous islam is

When the most neutral/pacifistic group wants you gone you know your religion is shit

Can I dress up as a Saracen? What if I dress as Saladin for Halloween? How about Genghis Khan or Napoleon?
This would be part be

If this happened in Croatia,literally everyone would wear Crusader shirts,hats,or scarfs.

Fuck that.
Wear what you want.

The Crusaders did nothing wrong. The Marxist's media wing is trying to push self-defense as "offensive" and "hateful".

BBC employee's days are numbered. They will be first in line on the Day of the Rope.

>Crusaders were the perpetrators of violent attacks across Europe and the Middle East on Muslims, Jews and pagans
When did Muslims rewrite history? I thought only the victors got to do that

You'll hang, along side your mongrels of brethen.

>not just anyone can become a priest
but Faggots find it quite easy to infiltrate the RCC and hold positions that help other Faggots victimize boys.

>BBC
What did they mean by this?

Don't leave straya I like you, besides great minds think alike apparently

They can go fuck themselves if they get offended, over here they would be bricked out their homes, hence 98% white where I am..

KYS is the fucking pussy way out.

Arab is a race?

Exactly. The msm is terrified of the amount of red pills he will prescribe to their liberals