Started fucking this feminist. Hottest thing ever hate fucking her without her knowing...

Started fucking this feminist. Hottest thing ever hate fucking her without her knowing. She tells me that she fucked a black guy once, not because she wanted to but because she didn't want to be part of the white problem. Ask anything

Attached: Pic1.jpg (960x960, 141K)

b4 she has aids kekek, she doesn't. She was tested recently

tell more. how did she like the bbc? she's hot. have more pics?

She looks male if you back away from the picture. Strange.

She hated it. Mostly because he was too rough and thick, but she let him fuck her a few times

Attached: Pic2.jpg (604x453, 83K)

nudes?

tried. She went off about how it's her body and she has the right to not share it if she doesn't want to. I just add her feminist shit to the fire when I'm fucking her

Attached: Pic3.jpg (528x720, 60K)

well fuck that's shame she looks like one that talks big but can't handle the dick wonder what he getting rekt by cock face looks like

How massive is the bush?

Mouth open with struggling discomfort sounds. She says I look angry when I'm fucking her. She's very smart
not that big actually. she's a wannabe feminist like tons of college girls are

SERIOUSLY user, at a distance, she looks like a fugging dude!

Attached: 43C2B058-160D-4CB3-B53F-C18678BEDB6D.jpg (472x603, 81K)

More pics? Kik?

Does she swallow? Anal? Spanking?

pit hair? what's she like sexually?

She looks like a boring cunt
Why are you getting serious replies over this unattractive jew dyke?

Yes to swallowing, no to anal, doesn't like spanking, but sometimes I do it anyway
I think she just has sex to prove her independent womanhood. She has a tight pussy and struggles the whole time. Fun for me since I'm trying to hurt her. Only stubble on pits.
she doesn't have kik

I meant you to share more pics user

her thoughts on anal?

no thoughts, she just doesn't do it.
not much more to share

Those are the best kind. I fucked one in college for a while too...slight bush, very well-groomed. She was such a dirty whore- she loved it when I licked her asshole but would only let me do it in the shower, and she gave me some hints that she was a bit of a pedo as well based on comments she made on girls we'd see in public being hot, etc. She was a really deep sleeper, too...I was able to do pretty much anything I wanted without her ever waking up. I used to nut inside her then get up and go to work the next morning...whenever she'd wake up I'd get a text like "wow I must've had an amazing dream- I woke up so wet this morning!" Stupid slut never knew I was fucking her and filling her with tadpoles while she was sleeping.

We're still friends on Facebook but she's become like a super-liberal feminist now...always reposting stuff about the "me too" movement and shit. Glad I nutted in her before she became a mega-cunt.

Sounds hot enjoy the hate fucking user.

used to get in that mind set with my girl at first started felling guilty for a bit after she told me the biggest dick she ever had was like the size of her thumb and she's just so easy.
>wait what that's possible
Been going thru some shit as of late feel like hate fucking her again I'm a bad person right Sup Forums

Also a shame about the anal nothing like a hate anal fuck

Attached: IMG_20180211_133855 - Copy.jpg (2610x4640, 1.91M)

Thats pretty creepy man...

Attached: 004A52F3-31A2-4A1C-B7E1-FCBF83ABFD26.png (500x572, 149K)

Sauce?

About the anal.
Just tell her that she is really insulting the gay community for not doing it.

do this op

She’s ugly and you’re a cuck.

abrahamic, and unattractive

The thing is, user. She's a feminist because she's too young to have a single original thought in her head. Honestly, it doesn't yet sound like you have many of your own either, because you aren't able to see her as a person, just an object. If I dug a little deeper, I suggest you know that but you're posing on /b and some part of you also believes the nigger / feminist / use women because it's funny bullshit. My point is, people believe all kinds of crazy shit, and militant feminism fulfills all kinds of needs for identity, community, validation, and self importance for her. She's got a cute smile, and looks like a lot of fun. Treat her with kindness even if you can't respect her mindless beliefs.

She looks like a jew mixed with a mormon. Nasty ass pube hair, probably has rough ass calliced feet too from walking everywhere. Pass

Youre seriously twlling someone on Sup Forums to respect a woman?! Hahahaha WOW
INTERNET HERO OVER HERE.
this is why you dont get laid. You respect women.

Personal OC

I should really crop out more I think

Why do you feel the need to make up stories about this girl? Did she break up with you? Did she turn you down when you asked her out? "I fucked a black guy, not because I wanted to, but because I didn't want to be racist," isn't a real thing women do, sorry. Try talking to a woman about her body sometime, if you can keep in your spaghetti.

>fucked black guy even though she didn't want to
>won't take nudes because it's her body and she doesn't want to share it

Pick one you faggy LARPer.

I dated one too. She let me do anything. I think she wanted to prove to herself and me that girls like sex to break the myth that women don't like sex as much as men

How big was her feminine penis?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>Rough feet
She likes the beach and bare footness a bit too much
>Pock marked ass
Cleared up now don't know why she gets that every now and then

Attached: IMG_20171009_041725 - Copy.jpg (720x1280, 324K)

Ok I am curious. Are you a feminist too? Or did you pretend to be one in order to bang her? Or is she she cool if you aren't one?

No fuckin way. She needs to be shown in all her glory bro. Any with her and dick?

God damn that's a thick ass

If you don't mind nig dick then yes might have a decent 3 min vid gonna google a webm coverter nowbut I'd hate to highjack OP thread.

Got to leave for work soon see what I can do.

Cool. Good point. Post to vola then? No need to convert too
volafile org/r/haa8yhgm

White chicks fucking black guys IS the "white problem".

Looks legit
Just got to watch the vid make sure no names etc are said.

It's doggy with a close up of her from POV a fair bit of moan and mic explosion around 1:00 my fault there.

Attached: Untitled.png (1588x786, 164K)

All these feminists culturally appropriating the upstanding black men. Don't they know us black wimenz needs those???

Jeez, that ass. Can't wait to see you taking her to town lol. Fuck

>Ask anything

sure, whats the point of you coming on her and posting made up shit? is it the ((you)) that you crave and need so desperately? Does it make up for the perceived lack of attention you suffered in childhood?

>no thoughts
You could have ended your sentence there.
She's a feminist is the year 2018 kek

Attached: 1518156271431s.jpg (140x250, 5K)

Does she ever try to peg you? Ya know, equal treatment and all that shit

>Feminist willing to fuck black guy because 'white problem'.
>Hairless cunt.
Doubt,jpg

I knew a cunt thay tried to anally molest me while I was sleeping. I was 20, she was fucking 15. Fast forward to today, and she's a hardcore feminist. I bet if I ever confronted her on that shit, she would out right deny it, the fucking hypocrite.

Still friends with her on Facebook so I'll know if she ever moves in my zip code, I can move

Kek

Why didn't you stop her?

I just pretended to stay asleep and rolled over. I'm 250 and over 6 feet. Besides, who the fuck is a court going to believe?

Attached: FB_IMG_1521290629361.jpg (1378x2048, 192K)

You flatter me user I'm not that good
Also holy the original file is like 500MB I'm using a "free converter" to get it under control a bit.

uploading now anons to

Thanks, op

Funny I could never tell when she'd cum only learned this much later but I think she does at bit at the end there.
Well I may add a bit more in the near future if I get the sack to do this once again thanks for the interest guys.
Got to run later all

had a couple of chicks like her
stay away, they only cause drama

Not the original OP just some random willing to share black brother fucking his PAWG.

How did she find a black guy to fuck in Bulgaria? Also we have no history of opressiong other races, so you can't really speak about a problem.
Sourece: is in Bulgaria and looks like it

What's wrong, why can't you fuck female trumpcucks lol loser

You fuckin better lol. That ass was amazing, I need more now

Would she take a facial?

Damn here I was thinking I only loved her ass that much ill check the volafile link when I'm back from work see if I have anything else I can "fix"

Nice bro, can't wait

Pics, too, I want it all lol. Definitely a fan of that ass

This logic seems flawed
Heres another hipster sloot

Attached: 1516744232002.jpg (1260x1106, 360K)

And there's that double standard feminists say dont exist. You were raped, you should ruin her life

Yeah, the video posted clearly proves she loved that shit. Sry OP, you never make her scream like that. Kek

Yeah, but she was 15. I was 20. Da fug can I do? That was 9 years ago and I'm still a little fucked up about it.
I guess I could just put her FB info here and let nature take its course kek

On top of that, she was my friend's sister's friend. Why would she do something like that? Surely it wasn't rape, she was just messing around... right? And she was nice, so maybe I liked it a little?... Besides it was a long time ago, why wait to bring it up now?

Any if these close bullshit phrases sound familiar? My brain has ran through all of them several times before it hit me. Yeah, that was literally rape. She wanted to live out her fucked up Yaoi fan fic fantasies on a real guy. And I was there and available.

I was in a committed relationship too.. I never told my gf.. too much shame, and how could anyone understand.. thanks for listening, user. B can be a great place to vent some times...

wonder if I should start a thread with this shit?

Attached: 1518421242773m.jpg (1024x721, 78K)

One I rammed. Nasty hairy pits kinda ruined it for me. Couldn't even get off. Her squirt smelled like Miller lite and fish. Told her I'm not into watersports and I'd call her in the morning. Never looked back.

Attached: 1521557709397m.jpg (929x1024, 71K)

Enjoy your coalburning kike