The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world

The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Schumer
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>woman

um

isn't she jewish?

I apologize for my countryman, he is likely one of the riff raff whose family couldn't afford a private school. He is likely hopped up on the dope right now.

Her background is German and Norwegian

>aryan

your retard is showing

I went to UCC and smoking weed is for lobotomized slugs

What happened to upset the hambeast in that photo?

>"schumers father is jewish"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Schumer

Ämë Xomr nëdz to staap ëting aal ðe jökx xë stëlz, xë lykz lïk a Kabij Pac Kid.

She has a very distinct, Midwest (Wisconsin/Minnesota) look to her.

You know what im talking about. That pudgy, homely, off brand white person look.

(((Schumer)))

basically this

(((she))) might have another look to her...

This.

Easy there bigot, why can't Jewish people be european?

> Jews are Aryan
End yourself

OP said:
>aryan

jews are semites. latest I checked anyway

She is repulsive in every way.

Yeah she's a fat dirty Jew, OP

And she's just terrible, in every way measurable

She's not a good example of anything, not even as a poop making shit machine

I couldn't even use her as a good example of a living creature that turns food into poop, she probably is terrible at that too

I can't deal with the bigotry in this thread

>aryan
>lose 2 world wars

choose one

Bewär av aal Jüx. Ðis womin iz a Kriptö-Jü. Xë iz relätd to Cuk Xomr, ho iz verë antï-gunx. ''''Köinsidentalë'''', hr movë "Tränrek" had a bum shot up ðe pläs.
Faals-flag muc?

>The beauty of the aryan women must not perish from the world
Agreed.

It was a cold and windy night, I cursed it softly as the tree branch scratched at my window. I was attempting to sleep as winter's noise wailed for me, I closed my eyes and kept on trying to drift away in a peaceful slumber, but I could not.

I eventually got up to get some water and hopefully dream away after I quenched my thirst. Then an inexorable gust of wind flew through the opened window and I saw him, Karl Pilkington.

He pressed me against the wall and began to slide his member into my anus, back and forth, back and forth. I was 13 at the time and didn't even know what I was experiencing, but I loved it. I pushed and grinded against him and he delivered, a large glob of cum hit my face as I let out a mighty moan.

"Karl" I cried, "Fill me with your love, daddy!" He then threw me upon the bed and sang me to sleep once we were done making love. I woke up only to see the opened window, Karl was nowhere to be seen. "Karl is love," I whispered, "Karl is life."

being that butthurt.

pic and canadapost related

is that kelsi monroe?

Agree with you, can't wait for "aryan" cumskins to be extinct

Chuck Schumer's niece .
>Aryan
A fucking leaf.

forgot pic

He's white, why are you neckbeards saying she isn't?

It waz a koold and windë nït, I krsd it saaftlë as ðe branc skracd at mï windö. Ï waz atempting to slëp as wintr's noiz wäld for më, Ï klözd mï ïx and kept aan trïing to drift awä in a pësful slumbr, but Ï kyd naat.

Ï evencoalë gaat up to get sum waatr and höpfulë drëm awä aftr Ï kwencd mï þirst. Ðen an ineksorabl gust av wind flü þro ðe öpnd windo and Ï saa her, Ämë Xomr.

Xë prezd më aginst ðe waal and began to slïd hr membr into mï änus, bak and foorþ. Ï waz 13 at ðe tïm and didn't ëvn nö wat Ï waz ekspërëinsing, but Ï luvd it. Ï puxd and grïndd aginst hr and xë delivrd, a laarj glaab of kum hit mï fäs as Ï let aut a mïtë mön.

"Ämë" Ï krïd, "Fil më wiþ ür luv, Maamë!" Xë ðen þrü më upaan ðe bed and säng më to slëp wuns wë wr dun mäking luv. Ï wök up önlë to së ðe öpnd windö, and Ämë waz nöwer to bë sën. "Ämë iz luv," Ï wisprd, "Ämë iz lïf."

4 U

If her father was Jewish and her mother wasnt then she is not a jew
Heredity for Jewdom comes from the mother not the father

Thank you, she's white

A fat jew!

>Aryan
>(((Amy Schumer)))

Yeah, pick one, leaf

I never understood that. So they just ignore science and genetics and say:
> Jewishness is not in our DNA. It is in our soul. The reason it is passed down through the maternal line is not just because it is easier to identify who your mother is. It is because the soul identity is more directly shaped by the mother than the father.

>Easy there bigot, why can't Jewish people be european?

But you said aryan you faggot.

>I can't deal with the bigotry in this thread

Don't let the door slap you on the ass on the way out.

>He's jewhite,

It's the bestest kind of white priviledge!

She looks like a Jew. Probably because she is a Jew.

We need some kind of prove

Look at this goddamn elmer fudd lookin bitch.

shes a jew you retard

No upper lip. Huge gap between moth and nose. Just looks like trailer trash.

Of course it's a leaf...

MUST NOT PERISH

She's a jew you moron