What happened to the american dream?

What happened to the american dream?

We woke up

It came true. You're looking at it.

It got mor' fierce

Commercialization and its side effects led to the destruction of social cohesion

Automation ended any ability to make money for uneducated people.

Why is watchmen so memorable?

It's a farce designed to keep the poor hopeful that things can get better for them when 99% of the time they don't. You are either born with extraordinary amounts of intelligence, luck or money, or you are born with shit and die with shit.

The Joker became president, instead of Ozymandias.

dead, like the great americans of yore

Came out when I was a senior in high school. It was a great film to watch right before being plunged into the real world.

Real world sucks. I suck.

>mfw I saw it near the end of 8th grade
>mfw I still live in my room and am worse off than ever before

Watchmen was dope though. As was Cloverfield.

It's a movie with at least some semblance of soul in the most soulless movie genre.

It's capekino staying afloat in an unending ocean of capeshit.

It was never real, just another lie from the bourgeoisie to keep their power over the common man absolute.

>What happened to the american dream?
Kim Kardashian was a nobody and became a billionaire from one tape of sucking black cock. If that ain't it then I don't know what is.

>Snyder
>soul
>he fell for the heavily on the nose soundtrack used to literally tell you how you should feel during a scene meme
Good job being little more than a studio audience.

I'm ure you know that the comic itself constantly features specific songs right? I mean sure there isn't any 99 Luftballons anywhere but the Dylan shit is everywhere

You ate it all fag, that was my icecream

>You're looking at it.

The american dream was never easy. People became lazy faggots who wanted the world too fast without putting in work and now they claim it is dead. You can still make it big by starting out with nothing, if you're not a degenerate faggot with 20 piercings, facial tattoos and the work ethic of a jiving coon. Just don't expect to become a millionaire overnight.

>le source material is infallible meme

Edit: wow! Thanks for the gold stranger! Golly you've made my whole week :)

whites ruined it