Hello guys, I'm thinking about switching my major from economics to translation studies

hello guys, I'm thinking about switching my major from economics to translation studies

I have C2 level english and B2 level spanish, and I have enough german and french to survive.

Should I do it? What would await me in translation studies?

I would appreciate if someone with experience helped me

bump

bump

ya me ayuda

translation is going to be replaced by computers in a decade

t. never went to college

we used to say that a decade ago too

Expect loads of grammar and boring linguistic subjects.

t. did one year of translation then dropped out.

why did you drop out?

It had nothing to do with the course, but I also felt it was really boring.

Machine learning is making huge strides. I just think it's too risky of a major in C U R R E N T Y E A R.

How far are you into your major?

just one year, considering I failed half the classes we could also call it half a year

Oh I was going to suggest compsci + linguistics, but that could be quite difficult for you... Maybe come to America and be my personal chef/butler?
Seriously though, since you failed many classes, maybe you should reassess your motivations and what you really want to do?

you have it right on point that I don't know shit about what I want to do

but I'm pretty sure it's not to become
a whitecollar cuck, so fuck economics

White collar is a much easier life than blue collar cuck

I'm not really sure I want it 'easy' mate

el bumpo desperado

Why don't you want it easy? Blue collar sounds nice until you're fifty and your body is in pain every day.

If you really hate econ then do, you'll never be good at it if it doesn't suit you

t. econ major

donno really

I genuinely think I'd rather be out there doing something physical than sitting in front of the electronic jew 10 hours a day

>B2 level spanish
Pruébalo

que importa lol

quieres que me voy tambien a la RAE?