Call me edgy as fuck but for once this fucker has actually brightened my day

Call me edgy as fuck but for once this fucker has actually brightened my day.

In another week we are never going to see his stupid face posted again on this board :)

nothing edgy about that, friend

seeing scum get their just desserts is one of the few things left to enjoy in this world

>be degenerate
>die
Like pottery

>being this bitter

It unironically has. I've been depressed for months. Felt like a total loser. But then I saw that even if I was handsome, successful, and hllived a fun life with tons of friends and lovers I would still probably end up a depressed fag like this kid and kill myself on antidepressants. Makes me feel better for some reason.

Bitter about this board going to garbage.

But now one of the many problems is gone

Literally who

this, fuck lil pee pee

now we just have to wait for yung lean to die as punishment for starting all this bullshit

Here's hoping lil xan is next

Lil Erallywho

Feels good fuck these shitty soundcloud meme niggers

I wish a "lil blank" died every week

theres going to be 10 more created to take his place

Are you dumb? He's going to show up here more than ever. A dead young musician is always considered a legend

shouldn’t you pol faggots be shitposting about Al Franken on your own board? why are you obsessed with shitting up Sup Forums with your retardation?

Nobody gives a shit about nirvana, why would anybody give a shit about this fag

Hopefully gorillaz's singer and kendrick lamar is next
>everything I don't like is pol
kill yourself braindead soyboy

Lil Rallywho gonna be the next big thing

>shitting up a shithole

>everything i dont like is soy

>I’m definitely not from pol, I just use all the same brain diseased memes as them XD

Who's this soyboy faggot and why is being posted everywhere?

>crying like a faggot after some talentless soundcloud rapper
>not the most soyest thing a sad excuse of a man can do

please keep your buzzwords contained in your containment board. thank you :)

I know you love being a finger pointer not op you buttblasted nu-male

>Soyboy
They're really forcing this one. Numale is fine, stick with it

People like you live in a bubble and have never lost anybody. Hope you grow up one day

>BWAAAAAH WHY DO THEY MAKE FUN OF MY "LIT" SOUNDCLOUD RAPPER AND CALLING ME A SOYBOY THAT WORD DEFINITELY WASNT INVENTED FOR WHINY FAGGOTS LKE ME IT'S JUST A FORCED MEME BWAAAAAAAAH THIS SHOULD DEFINITELY BE THE RAYCIST POL

>being this triggered about people not liking your dumb buzzwords and lack of empathy

He was kinda cute

gay*

People who mock death are losers. They are typically people who never lost anybody close to them and/or have autism and cant express empathy

which one are you?

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH STOP USING STUPID BUZZWORDS YOU POLTARD NECKBEARDS YOU RUIN OUR CIRCLEJERK GET OUUUUT

it's not edgy, you're just being a dick

>people are either rallying behind or completely losing their shit about an ancient fucking cartoon frog meme

what a world we live in

>BWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH I CANT COMPREHEND THAT THE WORLD IS NOT BLACK AND WHITE AND I GENUINELY BELIEVE THAT EVERYONE WHO HATES MY FAVORITE MEME RAPPER IS A TRUMP SUPPORTER NAZI WHO GOES TO POL BECAUSE I AM RETARDED BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH

soyboy detected
This OD victim needed a classic album to warrant a sticky here

forgot the meme picture

you need a hug, bro?

I'm concerned about your well being user. Please take a moment to get some fresh air and clear your mind, you seem a tad bit wound up.

Nice reddit buzzwords but im 100% correct.

His death makes me wanna take up smoking again and listen to emo

>BWAAAAAAH I KEPT CRYING AND WHINING LIKE THE SOYBOY THAT I AM FOR HOURS AND SHITTING UP THE BOARD WITH MEME RAPPER THREADS BUT NOW I HAVE TO USE REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY TO NOT APPEAR AS RETARDED BWAAAAAH

why are you so mean user :(

go back to Sup Forums retard

>soyboy

What does that even mean lol. If you said that in public people would think you were autistic or something

Goddammit Fantano look what you've done to the guy

Whiny white millenials who interpret their lack of testosterone as being emotional. These creatures are known to enjoy pop punk, hip-hop, emo and every genre with the word indie in it and they only listen to music fantano and pitchfork tell them to listen to.

buzzword made by Sup Forumstards to feel better about being basement dwelling NEETs

Thats a silly definition. Nobody would ever use that word in public its pretty cringy just use "hipster"

Seems like the people who use the word "soyboy" are the whiny ones. Projection is a helluva drug.

>look at me! I'm so much better than those whiny KEKS who just whine all day! Pay attention to me! I'm not whining!

It's just slur word used to mock liberals, so i guess the user from before was correct when he asked this faggot to fuck off back to pol.

Thats exactly what i was thinking. Only beta losers would use a word so pathetic

At least don't whine about buzzwords when half of your sentences are buzzwords like Sup Forumstard and basement dweller you stupid soyboy.
Of course nobody should use it in public but I don't see anything wrong with using it on a board where the description fits half of the users

>At least don't whine about buzzwords when half of your sentences are buzzwords like Sup Forumstard and basement dweller you stupid soyboy.

hmmmmmm

Oh god youre such a faggot. Youre not helping your case at all just stop while youre ahead

Soy boy sounds like an insult only white trash would use. If you use it in either real life or on the internet i'm just gonna assume you're autistic.

Thanks for proving me wrong with non sequiturs and hmmmmmmmms

dude just leave this thread lmao why do you even care what "soyboys" think of you you whiny cunt

So besides "lil peep" what else should I filter to ensure that I never see his face on this board

Acknowledge my superiority and kiss my feet then I might consider

lol

low-T bait

This but unironically

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABABAA

AHHHHHHHH

HAHAHAHABAHABABABABABABAHAHAHAH

are you okay

you see, this type of response doesn't help your argument

go project and be insecure somewhere else

>going to shit
This board has always been shit, friendo.

Soy has been linked to low testosterone in males. Vegetarians eat a lot of soy. Vegetarians tend to be left leaning

Posting this makes you pay off the problem, friend.

>Soy has been linked to low testosterone in males

it's been linked to very slightly raise estrogen amounts, which isn't even a problem because even if you have 1/10 of the normal testosterone levels exhibited in males, the testosterone would still counteract any estrogen found in the body.

>But now one of the many problems is gone
Let's talk about your real problems, user. How fucked up do you and your actual life problems have to be for you to prioritize the death of someone you didn't know as being some great thing in affecting this garbage board you clearly live on? Sad!

>Soy has been linked to low testosterone in males. Vegetarians eat a lot of soy. Vegetarians tend to be left leaning
this meme needs to stop lmao the fact that it's only based on the insecure male fragility and fear of how easily manipulated their supposed 'masculinity' is by a cup of soy.
I wish just a cup of soy milk gave every guy tits. I honestly wish it did, and considering how afraid they are and how much they talk about it, they must want it to be true too.

>very slightly raise estrogen amounts
if that.
men are so insecure and fragile. Sup Forums is the evidence.

mayocide when?

Men BTFO

My bad, it's been linked to very slightly raise estrogen levels if you only ever eat things containing soy for every single meal for your entire life.

wow wicked edge

>mayocide when
Why would that need to happen? anyone who is sincerely afraid it's going to happen and responds to it with fragile white supremacist notions to defend what little they have, they can be crushed into mayo for all I care.

thanks.
I predict a future where men are forced to live off of Soy based products. Just to trigger them.

I'm actually really sad, I didn't even listen to him that much but it's genuinely made my day worse hearing of his death. I guess it's because we are the same age, just feels more real than most celebrity deaths.

Upset we won't get to see what he would have become as he got wiser and more experienced

The Kingpin

I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone.

>Vegetarians tend to be left leaning
as in what? a liberal piece of shit that triggers people afraid of soy? I'm trying to think of a vegan/vegetarian I know that isn't a reactionary turd that cares about themselves and animals more than people.

>people who are afraid of soy

I hope they overdose within the course of their adolescents

hateboardofanxty14yearolds.png

Xan dont do drugs

Nah he's going to get the Bob Marley treatment where you'll see his face on every tee shirt for the next 20 years

you need some testosterone my man

I came here to laugh at faggots like you
>he doesn't know where we are
Sup Forums is such an embarrassing cringefest hahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahaahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahah

Quads confirm

>PEOPLE ARE BEING MEAN TO THE FAGGOT I CAPE FOR ON TWITTER
oh, he must be your friend?
>NO I JUST DO XANAX TO HIS SONGS I'VE NEVER MET HIM
gas yourselves

then why do you stay? crossboarders need to be banned.

if anything comes from this i hope the drug worship meme in the underground scene dies completely. Too much degeneracy in up and coming rap

that was my first post on Sup Forums in like a year. we're all ugly millennials talking shit on an anime website but god DAMN Sup Forums is soft as fuck.

Same OP, this faggot dying actually made my day that bit better too

you're free to leave anytime

>my man
laughing at you, man. Let's overdose on soy together.

this person is scared of Soy