What did you think, Sup Forums?

What did you think, Sup Forums?

I liked it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was going to be more brutal.

I liked it, it's definitely a movie that makes you feel dirty. Really good with its action and horror. The boot scene is pretty damn crazy.

>inb4 dude nazis are bad lmao

Loved it. Fave movie so far this year. Brilliantly written and shot. Non-stop, gritty tension. RIP based Anton.

Tell someone who gives a shit

Watching right now. I'm too much of a pussy for thrillers, so this is pretty tough.

It did a good job of hitting hard when it decided to get brutal. The scene when they fuck up his arm and the big dude gets choked out and gutted right after had me squirming.

>it's a white supremacist are evil episode
I bet these jews think Timothy McVeigh was in the wrong as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=rpRK1t-30L0

Too dumb to be evil.

Back to Sup Forums, dingaling.

That fucking font is awful

The movie was way less brutal and way more brutal in different ways than I was expecting if that makes any sense.

>dingaling

Bi the way guys id go with Led Zeppelin

It filled my obscure craving for gross kinda run down 90's looking punkish places in the Pacific North West so I enjoyed it.

Despite not taking place in the opposite side of the country Place Beyond the Pines gave me a little bit of that when Ryan Gosling's character was still alive

Underrated.

The movie was entertaining but I was not frightened by the neo-nazi criminals due to sharing certain views and convictions. However, Patrick Stewart said "niggacrack" so I give the movie 10/10.

They wrote that line after he was hired on specifically so they could hear Patrick fucking Stewart say "nigga crack"

Agreed, user. I fucking loved this too.

>amber will never be my qt punk gf
;_______;

Absolutely loved it, one of the best movies I've seen in the past few years 100% srs

and I just recently watched the dirtless area which also has yelchin and shawkat, it was okay

I get pretty squeamish during throat/neck trauma scenes in movies so the dog kills were really terrifying

So what's the next social group this director is going to demonize?

inner city gangbangers is my vote.

NAZI PUNKS FUCK OFF

So did the song that playd right after the movie ends imply that CCR was Pat's desert island band? Or that was just your regular credits music?

What do you think Sup Forums?
I liked it

Thought it was great. They really pulled off the skinhead/punk vibe. Some pretty cool kills also