Boogie will never lose the w-

>Boogie will never lose the w-

Woah

Attached: boogie weight loss.png (1080x961, 909K)

lipo is cheating
lazy fucking retard

He never lost weight by himself.

gonna be alooooot of excessive skin

Who cares? At least he did something to better himself.

By the way, he didn't get lipo fucktard. He got gastric bypass surgery.

who tf cares, let the guy be happy

Attached: 1446839875546.gif (480x292, 1.99M)

you think i care enough about some e celeb to actually know their situation?

>lipo

how old are you? like 50?

what did they do to the excess fat? you ca probably make yeast for 3 years with that shit, feed a small family in africa

this

The thing is, unless he at least builds up done muscle, there is going to be a SHIT ton of leftover skin, and it isn't going to look very nice

as if building up any amount of muscle will matter in regards to loose skin? he is going to have 20-30 pounds of skin to remove lol

Good for him (though I doubt he needed the surgery, really). Does he really go around with a Switch in his shirt pocket or was that just for the picture?

He went from;
Dangerously, disgustingly morbidly obese.
To;
Disgustingly morbidly obese.

yea all it took was surgery on his stomach... still doesn't change the fact that his heart is 90% clogged with fat and his kidneys are barely working.

its not lipo

And make up is not?

>Working out at the gym is cheating.
>gotta work in the fields for exercise.

oh wow trimmed his beard

Don't underestimate nu males

He would have lost just as much weight if he did mild exercise and a healthy diet. He got the surgery because he didn't have the will power to stop shoveling food into his mouth, Dissapointing really.

His doctor shrank....

Attached: 1487076971783s.jpg (235x250, 5K)

Yeah thats wat i saw to.. thought it was just the meth.

the mans weight was compressing his spine. So without all the weight he got taller.

What's wrong with carrying a portable system around with you?

Although he should still be exercising, he's likely too old to build substantial muscle mass without the help of testosterone therapy, as he's in his 40s. That being said, he has no prior history of anaerobic exercise so his natural gains should be great. The elasticity of his skin and its recovery, his metabolism, his testosterone - all of these things have been set back by both his past morbid obesity + current age.

Even if he was juiced to the gills he'd still have excess skin that can only be removed with surgery.

he claims that his blood pressure was dangerously high.

He can juice and build under the fat, than use his YouTube bucks that his roasty didn't take and remove the skin that couldn't rebound back. He'd look better if he did this.

He hasn't had lipo surgery yet. That's the last step once he gets to under 300 lbs

Actually yes it does, because those fat deposits go away when you lose large amounts of weight.
Not saying it wasn’t an extreme surgery, but it has improved his health and he clearly wasn’t going to solve his weight problem by himself.

What a retarded fucking comparison. The point is that surgery is not *working*, it's done for you

I've lost over 30lbs since December and I'm already starting to get loose saggy skin. feelsbadman

How much did you weigh before? How much now?

That's not what's happening here. Look at the top right poster's relative height to the doctor's head. He is smaller on the second picture.

He didnt get lipo, lipo is for thin people that want spot reduction.

I'm now about 270lbs, weighed myself in December and I was 308lbs.

The boï is makin it

They didnt remove any.

Which he will have to have surgically removed most likely, thats part of losing that many pound.

Yeah right? He onky made his life massively better and healthier. Fuck that guy. Still has cholesterol.

You can't reverse heart disease or an enlarged heart. I know because i have both for being 100lbs overweight for 15 years. Losing the weight didn't do shit to prevent my heart issues and I'm in my 30s still and no family history of heart trouble

Hes had low t most of his life, hes getting it via needle now and its helping.

Since he already went the surgery route its obvious he'll just have that excess skin cut. He'll be scarred up but fine.

Better then dieing of a heart attack at 40 desu

retard alert lol

Keep on keepin' on Sup Forumsrotha

Attached: 1520987129175.jpg (474x595, 30K)

sure it's not the crack in your meth?

>not deriding people for making thier lives better means youre an idiot
Retard alert.

>Arguing on Sup Forums about who's the biggest retard
>Being this retarded
whenwilltheylearn.jpg

nah, he is still in that danger zone of dying. losing weight is good yes, but he is far from being healthy.

he has a long way to go and he made HUGE first steps. however those first steps are the easy part, its the 10 billion more steps he needs to take that is the hard part. we will see how it goes. the guy seems to easily fall in to depression, and now that he has lost his wife its hard to say how many more steps he will take.

Retard alert lol

Im not a retard, you are!
Retard alert

im a retard
you arnt!
alerted retard.

Attached: db0.jpg (349x642, 40K)

Attached: 1515866624074.png (680x585, 166K)

Retard alert lol

does anyone else feel like Boogie keeps on making Francis sister vids and singing these I hate you songs on stream because he still is bunkers over his divorce? the guy needs to move and start banging other fatties with the same low self-esteem as him

On his rambling blogs you can tell that the poor guy is emotionally breaking down. He was doing great up until the divorce.

so he didn't use use lipo but he still he had gastric bypass thats like using micro trans in a video game that cost you $60. no self control. WEAK

>morbidly obese man is still morbidly obese after 5 months

Americans, everyone.

ya he is obviously trying to express his true feelings through francis and his sister. both are made up chracters, and his sister was NEVER seen in any of his videos anyway, so he could have easily just got a voice actor similar to hers to take over, but instead he went this route.

no necessarily true. You could be at the weight you should be and still have have a high cholesterol. It all depends in your genes. bad genes even when you're "healthy" the fact that he did not die at 35 being that big means he's got some genes

Even the poster behind him shrank.

Attached: 0Cvz6dv.gif (245x163, 551K)

the cabinet shrank aswell.

What is this dark magic?

Attached: jEioGXs.gif (250x161, 477K)

lets just agree that everything in the background shrank

he's still a fat fuck.

lens effect to make everything in the room smaller, including himself, lel.

he will gain it all back within 2years. being fat is a state of mind.

Why are Americans so fat?

It's gastric bypass, you barely need any willpower to lose that much weight with it in 5 months. Sure, good for him, but most (around 70 percent) of people gain back at least a half of the weight within 5 years after the surgery. Kind of a sham, when you think about it, it's just a temporary fix.

From Basement to Apartment. Not disrespecting the guy btw.

Follow through with the diet and you'll keep the weight off. Most can't stop eating like shit though

In most cases I agree and would extend it to similar things like lat-band

For instance, my fat fuck of a sister was probably upper 200's because of her lazy as shit lifestyle, poor food choices, and rampant over eating. Bitch got that rubber band put on her stomach and it hasn't done a fucking thing long term. She lost some weight initially, though nothing I'd label significant for her health. Then her over eating just made it the same as before. Gained all that shit back.

HOWEVER, there are cases where the fat fuck has gotten far too fat to be able to lose the weight. Their bodies are just too heavy or the abuse they delivered over the years was too great for their systems to withstand the effort to lose the weight at first. They need a kick start by way of rapidly losing a ton of weight in order to allow their bodies to successfully begin losing the rest.

Still that fat fuck's own damn fault, but it was likely out of actually physical limitations his behavior placed on his body by then.

He's farting it all out.

Yeah not really. It's true that you can eat absolute shit, but that will just make your body deteriorate. Besides, you get dumping or throw up if you eat too much.

>lipo
>being this retarded

His beard is less gray?

Trainerfag here...

>he's likely too old to build substantial muscle >mass without the help of testosterone therapy, >as he's in his 40s

lel. What are you? 10?

citation for second part please
especially the "body needs a kick start" part