I need your help Sup Forums

i need your help Sup Forums.

>be 18 kissless virgin
>have social anxiety, depression, basically all the stuff people claim to have
>hate to meet new people, only talk to my family and my bros
>live in a dormitory cause my house is far away from where i study
>qt3.14 girl moves in my room that i know like for 10 years now, we went to same school and same class
>have no idea how to talk to her

if she'll have nobody to talk to, she'll move out. how do i impress her?

Attached: hSrn7JLgV54NETF8i1TeW_DPCwI8N-CIgPD9zgepYdQ.jpg (590x675, 50K)

Are you being serious rn?

what the fuck do you think?

Lol talking to girls isn't hard bo wanna learn?

yes.

Alright first thing is interests do u have anything in common with her?

None that I know of, except the fact that both of us are lazy. Last saturday I went to sleep at 2am and she at 1:30am. I got up at 1pm and she got up at 2pm.

You Kno wut I'm bored do u got a Kik? I'll coach u thru this aye see where u get.

>never been kissed
>has list of non-existent illnesses
>doesn't know how to open mouth and form words
Forget it, user, you're a hopeless case. That girl deserves better.

Act like you have a life and leave a few times then one of them ask her to come with you.
Take her out to a bar smoke some weed with her get her drunk pull them titties out.

No fuck u he can get there watch this

Just talk to her introduce yourself and just be confident also don't be too forward or you'll fuck every thing up only be forward when she shows she's opening up

Ur not going into enuf detail for him. He'll get what ur saying be he won't know how to do it.

U suck dude

Attached: 10762471.jpg (1000x563, 108K)

not like she thinks i don't have a life or anything, me and her went to a party at my bro's house a couple of times. I got drunk as fuck and she aswell, but after that i have never seen her drinking.
i also teached her how to drive a car with manual transmission, basically that's it.

You know op if u really want her your gonna have to renew urself. I cld help if u want.

im realy shit at talking with people and all that shit
just ask something like do you like dicks and pray sometimes it works

>how do i impress her?
First of all, stop referring to her as a qt3.14 -- makes you sound like you're a 12 year old

I'm only gonna ask you one more time before I fuck off to bed. Do u want me to help you or not?

depends on how awkward she is, if she isnt all that awkward you are fucked my dude.

yes, give me your kik

Hold up lemme make one lol now be prepared cause I'm gonna fucken turn you around mate. This shit isn't learnt in a day might take a week to a year are u ready for that?

ofc man, it's better than suffering i guess

>claim to have social anxiety and depression
>still can hear his dick
>

I bet you live in the USA and some doctor has to say that you got those "illnesses"

EddyRPMM lets fucken go baaahh I'm readdyyy

Bossman hurry up b4 I fck off