BAAAAAAAHAHHAA THE MARYLAND SHOOTER WAS STOPPED BY AN ARMED PERSONAL OF THE SCHOOL

BAAAAAAAHAHHAA THE MARYLAND SHOOTER WAS STOPPED BY AN ARMED PERSONAL OF THE SCHOOL

HOW WILL DEMS EVER RECOVER
BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1521390529198.jpg (600x316, 47K)

Bumping for great justice

checked dubs, very nice.
Even if it doesn't catch on, I and many other will continue to remind the alt left how stupid they are man.
So don't worry

Armed resource officers are police-lite or in most cases plain ol' cops.

Correct, and when they do their job, and not sit outside schools while kids get killed, they work.

That's like a firefighter not going into a burning building because it's too hot

you fuckers give me hope

fuck off yankee no one cares about your daily shootings

Was the shooter a shitskin?

You should csre, Cletus. They are coming for yoir guns

Attached: Screenshot_20180301-170846.png (1080x2220, 865K)

They will recover by just not reporting this.

Within a few days it will be old news and just another "school shooting" tally on the books. it will be nothing more then a number to push their agenda.

I'm dont know why you think this is some kind of culture war, or that the Dems will bew done in by this. You literally have an administration that is imploding, barely functional adults being put into positions of great power, and a GOP party that is about to get its ass handed to them in elections all over the country.
How the fuck does it feel to be a conservatard, that blindly follows the rest of the lemmings off the cliff, and deosnt bother to look into facts? Are you that fucking brainwashed by Trump and his bullshit that you cant even see the forest for the trees?

>BAAAAAAAHAHHAA THE MARYLAND SHOOTER WAS STOPPED BY AN ARMED PERSONAL OF THE SCHOOL
>HOW WILL DEMS EVER RECOVER
>BAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

And that changes that the shooter shouldn't have had a gun in the first place how?

Attached: 1518869026489.png (469x592, 439K)

Attached: sub-buzz-1424-1519050071-1.jpg?downsize=715:*&output-format=auto&output-quality=auto.jpg (715x953, 63K)

>saying no one cares about US current events on a website based in the US. How pathetic is the situation in your country that you've been reduced to this?

> GOP party that is about to get its ass handed to them in elections all over the country.
Sure, kid

i still wanna lick her belly button
preferably when she's a little sweaty and it's kinda slimy so i can tongue fuck it

forgot pic

Attached: emma-gonzalez1.jpg (1432x2000, 418K)

Why is he wearing that dress?

dont have any , i live in europe and i dont have wild niggers everywhere
and no , its not infected by mudshits like they say , thats myth and cool story in media

so weak

you have school shooting every week , its normal like weather

Keep pushing gun bans and see how that turns out eh?

For real i WANT to vote democrat so much but them pushing for easy access abortion, gun bans and the entire social justice movement has turned a LOT of middle ground voters over to republican.

Bad people will find away to do nad things. Good people obey laws. Banning things or taking them away has never worked in America. Look a drugs, look at alcohol, like at Chicago (no, tradeshow loop hole and buying guys in a different state fags please, those have be debunked continually)
The only way to stop a bad guy with a gun, is a good guy with a gun, whether its a civilian or cop.

Stop it with this horse shoe nonsense. The left are fucking retarded, trotskyites. The alt right is fine, the alt right wouldn't come after your guns.

How does it feel to be a liberal blindly following the rest of the lemmings off the cliff?

There's a war going on and the saddest part of it is that the majority of the combatants think the other is the enemy while the true enemy of both tightens the reigns of power.

Yeah. All the video evidence of the shitskins pouring in like roaring rivers of smelly subhumans is just fake news... right.

>He thinks his post actually said something and believes it deserves a serious reply
Sure, kid.

tho show off those puffy nipples

So you care enough to pay attention, but nobody cares? Right.

Liberal logic.

LOL

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 7K)

This guy gets it

so weak
sure kid

1 out 25 school shootings does not a success make OP, you should know this.

Attached: 1450566783845.jpg (1600x1200, 252K)

Muh guns did savedid de dey
>Murica'

>literally
Kek

If what turns you off to voting democrat is shit like abortion and treating gays and lesbians better than we have in the past then you aren't a "middle ground" voter.

"You actually believe we treated minorities and gays fine before there was a sjw infestation? Are you literally kidding me?!?! LITERALLY HITLER!!"

Every school shooting is ended by guns, or the threat of them. That's why shooters don't just waltz out of there and continue with their lives. The only solution to this is holding the parents accountable. My kids don't shoot up schools because they can't get in the safe. Simple as that

So how do you propose destroying the invention of the fire arm? Maybe magnets to destroy brain tissue and then subsequently destroying all machinery that is capable of creating them?

Attached: 1519011787534.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

Sweet

Attached: 1521133772483.jpg (326x313, 26K)

You do know that gays couldn't get married like 8 years ago right? And that conversion therapy was a thing not even 15 years ago. None of that shit would have happened if people didn't go out and say we should change it.

That's because you libtards don't use enough guns. We NEED to arm our teachers. You just can't accept that Trump is right again.
I'm in favour of arming Student reps too, you literally can't have enough guns.

>SRO kills shooter before shooter kills anyone
>shut the fuk up mate no one cares

>cop waits outside while kids get killed
>"AMERICA YOU HAVE A GUN PROBLEM!" for months

"i want to vote democrat but they keep supporting democrat policies

Making America great again, one Gun at a time.

>implying this was good for America
Wew

>The alt right is fine, the alt right wouldn't come after your guns.
Sure, they're retarded for different reasons, hence the divide.

>arming teachers

This is why no one takes conservatives seriously

The original point is that if you hate gays you aren't a middle ground voter. You're a bigot. Just accept it.

can we give our guns guns so they can defend themselves too?

No arguments? Only fee fees?

No one is saying we have to arm all teachers we're merely suggesting that the teachers who are licensed to carry are allowed to do so in school. So the people who practice to do it and are ready to do it can do it. You moron.

You're a fag. Just accept it.

No see i do not think we should deny gay people to have a wedding cake baked for them ONLY because they are gay.

I also do not think we should be able to FORCE christfags to bake a gay wedding cake that violates their rights either.

Now, If we have a case where a baker says "HUR DUR FUCK DEM FAGGETS!!!!" and refuses to bake them a wedding cake it is an issue.
But we have a case headed to the SCOTUS where a christfag baker could very well have to shut his doors because he does not bake cakes that are a violation to his christfaggyness. IE he would not bake gay wedding cakes or solstice party cakes or halloween cakes all because he viewed them as a violation. He even recomended a baker that WOULD bake them a cake. but these people hunted down this christfag baker to get their 15 mins of fame and try to sue for a easy paycheck.

How does accepting Gays help a society?

>inb4 let's arm vets to protect schools

Yeah, let a group of people who have double the suicide rate of the rest of population and already commit a disproportionate amount of mass shootings already guard children.

Ricin frosting ftw

No one said that straw man

>m'well regulated
>except for vets

Attached: 55MWqhs_d.jpg (552x464, 17K)

Libs making shit up again...

This actually makes sense. But only in states where they actually have tests and things to make sure carry permits aren't just given to every single person that asks.

Criminals follow the law dog just ban criminals they'll listen. Or you could educate, promote freedom not fascism.

No arguement here. Responsible gun owners are responsible. Did you know that people who are licensed to carry commit 1/6th of crime that police officers do. And cops are something like 10 times less likely to commit crimes. I forget the exact numbers and I don't have them in front of me

"i want to vote democrat but they keep supporting pants on head retarded policies"

If the dems dropped the SJW gender identity horseshit, pushing for more fucktarded gun laws and diled down the whole abortion thing back from partial birth abortions and put those efforts into supporting unions and the middle class they would fucking clean house.

But as it sits right now going to the ballot box you have 2 choices

1. Do i want to shoot myself in the foot because republicans push for mega corps at the top %1 to get evern more of my wages.

2. buy a sword and commit sudoku because the dems took my guns and im going to go to jail for assuming somones gender and used the wrong pronoun.

>it is the the reality star moron and his cast of inexperienced clowns it is the lizard people you sheep!

Joke's on you, the armed guard was a Trump voter

I mean if you're arresting people for being gay that's dumb because it's a waste of money. They aren't hurting anybody by being gay. And if they aren't doing anything illegal they should have equal rights to everybody else. Because this is America and all that jazz.

You just don't like two peepees touching because you don't want to get cooties. Grow up.

"The common sense party" would be nice. Too bad...

>They aren't hurting anybody by being gay

Attached: 1514720063667.jpg (720x960, 99K)

Attached: 1520811986494.png (680x697, 295K)

That man is a hero and implying otherwise only shows how rabid the left is

The reason why the government applied tax breaks to married couples was because they produce children. Children are necessary for a country to grow. So unless gays are adopting American children I don't think they should get tax breaks in America just for being married.

Properly trained armed personnel did their job instead of every moron with a gun shooting without a clue.
Astounding.

>raping children doesn't hurt them

Fucking retard

This, I don’t know how they can’t see it.

B..but haven't you heard of a thing called EQUALITY?!?

Did you just imply dems are the issue? Jesus the delusion.

Both parties are fucking retarded. Even going so far as calling eachother modified names as if segregating left/right into smaller groups somehow makes your autistic choice less autistic.

That's a girl. She has a vagina for sex and birthing babies

Maybe it helps that the shooter was using a hand gun and not an AR or some assault rifle

Also, quick question how many school shootings happened in Australia today? Just curious

Nice argument, xir. A little ableist tho..

Only 2 kids got shot. Yay, success.

In terms of guns? Yeah, Dems are definitely the issue.

>He is author of this....

Attached: rdgvyzoefczj2543696000000.jpg (805x464, 38K)

That was a SRO, in other words, a cop.
Nobody is trying to stop cops from having guns, you mental invalid.

Attached: 4ff.png (475x792, 357K)

>not filled with shitskins
>Thousands of them pouring in by the week

Baaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Guns are banned in Australia. That's what dictatorships do.

I used to be relatively neutral on gays, didn't care one way or the other. They got their marriage but that wasn't enough, now it goes to transgenderism and evangelism, upon further research I unironically think they should be gassed.

Attached: MagnusHirschfeld.jpg (1100x700, 110K)

A genetic landfill shouldn't be trusted with firearms. Australia is containment for human waste. Don't you know your history?

Instead of more.. Because of what?

But I thought cops were racist nigger hunters?

The government gives tax breaks to married couples because historically the woman wouldn't work. So you should have less of a tax burden because you are supporting two people. It's kind of anachronistic now.

lol, this is bullshit and you know it.

Nice argument

It's funny that they put the source on the poster.
So you can check that the study was conducted only on 20 families, that's anecdotal.

Also "D. Paul Sullins, Department of Sociology, The Catholic University of America". Looks so impartial to me.

got any more pics of that? for science of course.

Nice argument that doesn’t address the question at all. I’m gonna guess the answer is zero

>The blacks got their vote and it wasn't enough. They wanted to eat at the same lunch counters and drink at the same water fountains. I unironically think they should be gassed.

I know that the alt right would just agree but the point is the same.

>everything I don't agree with is biased