This is the love my life, a few years ago she left me and I’ve been alone ever since...

This is the love my life, a few years ago she left me and I’ve been alone ever since. She ended up dating a few guys after we broke up and ended up getting knocked up by her black boyfriend who bailed on her.

She recently called me, crying saying she made a mistake and she wants me back, I was the best guy she ever been with and she’s do anything to have me back...I don’t know what to do. Im so used to be being alone now but I still love her and I’m afraid to get burnt again. She also had a child on top of that but it’s usually at her mothers house from what I understand. I don’t know what to do here.

>stay alone forever or finally get her back?

Attached: C2F27D83-A1FB-4645-8BEC-54C2D08105F9.jpg (750x741, 346K)

Attached: 1419126558474.gif (200x200, 63K)

Die alone for sure.

ewww

Attached: 5m5JitP.jpg (747x747, 441K)

She fucked a nigger, had a nigglet instead of aborting it.... and you are even considering it? Fuck forever alone. Kys

Again?

Tell her to drop the baby or find someone else

Stop posting the same girl with a different plot. First you say your dad fucked her and now this? Pathetic

B8 or not this is the stupidest fucking thing I've ever read. No don't go back, fuck her because she left you. And two now she's a race traitor, what would even make you wanna go back after that shit ya faggot?

you want to be with her, then you're gonna have to be a dad to that kid. Above everything else. Being parents is not easy, she'll be struggling with that on her own for sure. And you will struggle with that together if/when you go back to her. That will be number one priority at all times going forward. It'll all be about the kid, and being parents. (If it's not then you're both fucking idiots). The fun, easy, no responsibility life you had together before is gone.

>I was the best guy she ever been with and she’s do anything to have me back
Cool, hit me up when the adoption goes through...

Are you being for real?

>ended up getting knocked up by her black boyfriend who bailed on her.

Based

Attached: 0dcd1a93536951e42190bde03d77703e385b6af66231ddd8eb6261ef92c32486.png (409x397, 250K)

Fucking nasty nigglet baby.

3 options: tell her to fuck off and never talk to you again, tell her that you are doing nothing more than fucking her. You even see the nigglet, its done, or 3 be with her and the little bastard

White people must have nothing to do but larp all day. I mean I'm flip, but shit, we don't obsses over negros or the like.

seriously?

you're either a troll or a massive cuck for even thinking about it

there are like 3.6 billion women in the world OP
it's not like she is your only chance at bobs and vagene
don't settle for a dumb bitch that only sees you as her last resort, have more pride in yourself.

Attached: 1518562662261.jpg (650x854, 315K)

I would rather be forever alone, than taking care of Jamal Washington's son.

Leave that bitch in the ditch. We don't take back Coal Burners.

Don't waste your time. Be very harsh, tell her she burnt her chances with you and that she is a coal burning whore that does not deserve a real man again. Tell her she ruined all chances of being happy and that she is now trash because she let an animal cum in her. You NEED to do this!

If you can live with her doing pic related everyday since you’ve been broken up, then go for it.

Attached: EF3F6B39-6E17-451C-B6F2-F68536A41BA0.jpg (750x544, 241K)

Attached: C33AFC4D-8C1C-4301-8F77-0159D2C53215.jpg (750x510, 328K)

Understand it's all probability, but if you get back with her what's most likely going to happen is the same things that made her want other men than you is likely to come up again and either manifest itself in dumping you or cheating on you depending. The scenario you're describing just ain't a recipe for success. The smart answer is to tell her sorry but no -- especially now that she has a kid. Don't assume for a moment the kid will "usually be at the mother's house" should you enter the picture either. One of the reasons why she thought of you is probably because she thinks you're a stable choice.

Then again you're saying this is the love of your life. If you really think it ain't getting better than this, that it's either this or being forever alone, then maybe somethin' is better than nothin'?

Come to think of it, what's stopping you from getting back together with her temporarily and seeing how it works out for a awhile? You could always back out if things just don't feel right either.
Just shit to consider OP.

Attached: Charlie.png (359x369, 61K)

Fuck that noise. Be alone. You really going to look at someone else's baby for the rest of your life? Fucking no. Being alone is better than that shit.

If you love her take her back

Dude, you get with her, you were the one to make her pregnant.

Get back with her get your heart stomped on again, faggot. Besides, what kind of self respecting man is gonna race a little nigger bastard?

DO NOT TAKE HER BACK !
you will never ever be totaly ok with the situation, and you will always feel like a chump

not worth it !

you will get over her !

take her back but leave the kid

I was in same situation OP. I used her for sex, got her to suck my dick weekly which gave me the confidence to find a new girl. I barely helped her financially and didn't let her move in though which is key. Once I was confident with my new girl I told that whore it's over and that she's a loose smelly swamp ass whorebag and that she disgusts me. I then bragged about how tight my new girls pussy is and how perky her tits are. Fucking felt good too.

You’re a fucking asshole, it’s fuckboys like you that mess it up for the rest of us. Learn to respect women you bitch.

Attached: D303E447-026C-490E-8FBE-4FEED481D512.jpg (750x747, 390K)

How do you know that the kid would not turn out to be the next Tiger Woods, Curry, Russel Wilson?

Make her give the child to a foster home and take her back.

op got blacked

Attached: 7B5C3BCC-DAFE-4A28-8E03-30A359862CA8.jpg (574x406, 210K)

I hope you're trolling. I gave her everything when we were first together I even bought her a brand new Chrysler van. She said I worked to much and wasn't enough of a man for her and she left taking everything in my house. 5 years later she came crawling back. I got my revenge on that cunt and I hope she kills herself. She left me to whore around and party fucking strangers.

She wants you back because you are the best person she has ever been with? Not love.
Man, don't get back with her. If you truly love her, then it won't be so easy, but she isn't in love with you; she is a slut who has been rejected by others and the only one who actually loved her was you. Tell her to fuck off and fall for another girl, maybe she will fall for you too, unlike the slag you broke up with.

This is the advice you need OP. You sat for years instead of living just to wait for the day she'd come back to use you.

Don't be used. Go. Live.

black baby? no thanks lol. I guess it might be different where you live but here you'd be a Cucklord Supreme 9001 if you went out with them. Everyone and they're grandmother would look at you like "Oh... guess the gettin's rough, huh?"

if this is real do you really want to take a Whore back and raise a little nigger while she’s out getting pregnant with more little niggers

just dont go back. Simple

> stay alone forever
> willingly subject yourself to cuckdom
is it really that difficult of a choice?

Attached: 1443122276273.jpg (720x671, 58K)

do it faggot

Attached: 1504969881974.png (601x600, 194K)

Get with her user. She's you best change at happiness.

Self respecting white men don’t raise little niggers

I just want to go fuck a feminist nigeress, get her impregnated then abandon the kid and her. call her up and ask how her race is superior? I just did what every other nigger does, and does that make me superior now?

You are asking for help on Sup Forums dude. If you don't get her back right fucking you'll die alone.

How big of a looser are you that you would even need to ask that question? Ghost that whore.

Do you imagine her sucking nigger cock because you know that’s what Whore’s like her want so does it turn you on

Can't even spell your insults correctly? Get back to elementary school, child.

>what's stopping you from getting back together with her temporarily and seeing how it works out for a awhile?
probably the embarrassment and loss of respect for himself and from anyone who ever knew both of them

Jew thread? Awesome!

if you are a functional member of society, they come after you for money
usually black guys and the women who fuck black guys are both so poor its not worth the legal trouble

shes probably gona bail on you when she sees a better option

get back together with her and put her to work and pimp out that little nigger to some pedos. put all the money away in a private bank account. Once you feel you've made enough money cut out on her

She made her bed now let her lie in it. You'd be pathetic to take her back. You'll find another girl don't worry.

Tell her if she really loves you to kill the little nigger

I'm a firm believer in forcing a person to sleep in the bed they've made for themselves, so in your case I say let her sleep in hers. But I don't say this for the typical Sup Forums xenophobic reasons like so many here are but honestly, you're alone because you want to be. Despite feeling like I'm falling for the bait here, you're being pretty fuckin pathetic if I'm being painfully honest. Why the fuck would you get back with a broad who left you because she thought the grass was greener on the other side and discovered it really wasn't? Is that not the perfect life lesson? SO WHY THE FUCK DO YOU WANT TO DENY HER THAT LESSON? I say rub it in, let her think you're taking her back, hook up with her and try every depraved sexual act you can think of to her, then dip the fuck out. She'll get the message.

True love is real and that bitch fucked up so take your pick really, If I had a second chance at true love or even fucking another tit with legs on it I would drop the stipulation that I should ever give a fuck about my last girl unless she is super rich or qualified to serve me.

post more pics of this cunt

she's looking for someone to take care of her kid so she doesn't have to try as hard.

don't be a part of that. she doesn't want you, she wants an easy life.