youtube.com/watch?v=u1X4Vaa0PpQ#t=2m54s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

blessed

first for mckenzie

>/mma/ and/or /heem/

in case anybody is in need

BLESS UP SENPAI

Hope you all have a wonderful day.

listen retard, this bullshit of trying to force /mma/ / /heem/ for a couple of weeks then drop the /heem/ part isn't gonna work

we know what you're doing, kill yourself immediately

>tfw Max Holloway's fighting style and technique is similar to my own only worse

I guess I'm gonna be champion boys

fuck off moralfag
I own this and i own you

yep, I knew it. what a little bitch you are, just kys and spare your parents the embarrassment of your existence you fucking zero

no more famous burger posting

sad day

if only you could take a punch, pussy.

pick better memes to shitpost friendo
for me, its cute fighters. doesnt matter if they lose, still cute

Aldo had the privilege of going up against manlet grapplers with shit striking throughout his run before going up against guys with great stand up skills in Conor and Max.

Is Baldo the biggest fraud in MMA history?

I'd love to come over there and test that fucking chin

>it's another a fighter lost so all of their wins are negated episode

i was in need, wow lewis hunt just next week

youtu.be/oGMmQBiU1Ls?t=22

Tony vs Khabib

stop reminding me REEEEEEE

>those d&b tracks

shieeet I remember Built for the Kill, watched that shit all the time as a kid

youtube.com/watch?v=u1X4Vaa0PpQ#t=2m54s

TJ vs DJ

fuck lads
just watched the main card

Aldo got murdered

The stoppage wasn't at the toughest moment for Aldo but he had been taking too much of a beating. I feel like at the end of the day BJM did the right thing by stopping it.

Rank in terms of importance:
Weight
Height
Reach

I speculate that the conor loss got him depressed for months, the state of the top of his head clearly showed it

Conor didnt delete his chin he deleted a portion of his life

>he deleted a portion of his life
as in it made him age 10 years

holloway virtually fought a 40y old aldo

the state of (you)

making any bench press gainz?

Aldo looked powerful as fuck in this fight imo. He looked quick as hell. It's not often that Aldo makes it look like he might take someone's head off.

I think it made him fade quicker though.

weight
reach
height

i remember a post here about how it looked as though aldo was going for leaner less muscle mass to improve cardio and last longer, looked the opposite when he got in there though.

Weight > reach > height.

t. Tony Ferguson

pretty much

>tfw thought they were the same person for the longest time

Were the Assuncao-Moraes and Figuerido-Beltran fights any good? Only ones I haven't seen so far

Look at the top of his head!

>tfw to smart to throw leg kicks

>/mma/ and/or /heem/

>Assuncao-Moraes
not really, kind of a sparring match with a few hard shots landed.
>Figuerido-Beltran
Not too bad desu.

No, he just got USADA'd and didn't throw kicks. It was like watching Rumble try to wrestle with DC.

Somewhat of an interesting stat I found: 10/12 younger fighters have won at UFC 212. With the 2 loses being Moraes to Assuncao and Marquardt to Belfort both of which were somewhat contentious.

>Not too bad desu.
watchin it right now
p good so far

still annoyed at moraes ruining my parlay, why was a smaller and shitty eddie alverez so overhyped anyway?

i mean it's my fault for not studying better but damn he blows some significant ass.

was a spicy card overall, only 3 decisions

He's better than the fight made him look. Assuncao is just really good at having shitty fights.

I thought he should have won desu. Very close fight. Think he got somewhat overhyped because he blew through the competition in WSOF. He does really look like Eddie lel.

yeah, it was pretty good

Also had the muscleb owl that was guaranteed explosiveness

>tfw when max won

I´m so satisfied with this result. Gives me hope in this division. Of course now we need a new legitimate contender.

le Frankie face

How accurate are the reach stats? I'm pretty sure its measured from fingertip to fingertip so the breadth of shoulders plays quite a big part. So you can have really broad shoulders and average length arms and you will have long reach.

artem

Bruh.

>So you can have really broad shoulders and average length arms and you will have long reach.

How is that significantly different from having average length shoulders and long arms? You're still able to reach the same distance away.

>TFW U WIN A PARLAY

holy niggers, everyone doubted my boy MAX HOLLOWAY. IT IS WAT IT IS WE DID DA DAMN TING.

>tfw he did da damn ting
the madman

I think having longer arms is more beneficial than having broader shoulder, might be wrong though.

>tfw we did da damn ting

Broader shoulder is doing nothing for you against targets in front, long arms and narrow shoulders are much better than broad shoulders and short arms even when reach number is the same

>posting le duck piana man

lenny is looking really terrible in the new episodes, he really oughta stop with the gear man

Probably in a general sense you can do more with it, yes. You can make it just as effective for specific things: look at how broad Conor is.

>Broader shoulder is doing nothing for you against targets in front
Depends on whether or not you're just arm-punching.

That's a Freudian slip, HUH DALE?

Anyone got a webm of Blessed TKOing Aldo?

Why is Max so bro-tier?

Yeah the last ep they released was pretty depressing. I genuinely want Lenny to get his shit together :\

He's 25.

lenny likes pee pee

brad was talking about taking him to the doctor, they should do that before its to late. the dude was breathing hard just sitting in the car

Conor overall has superior physique

>very broad shoulders
>very long arms
>narrow waist
> shallow chest

First two give him reach latter two make his frame light so he can cut and beat up manlets

At least his eyes weren't bright yellow this time.

i would heem all of u

me in th pic tbhf

watching now, listening to his porch monkey handout rant, didnt he get a gofundme to clean his rancid ass apartment? kek I love this guy

what is your maximum bench press

Weight > Height > Reach

Does anybody have the webm of Karolina crying? I want to fap.

Im still sad about Karolina.....
Hopefully this doesnt start a losing streak.

she's fighting andrade next kek

Two in a row is a losing streak already.
I was surprised how bad her ground game was, thought she was gonna get controled to a 30-27 decision, not choked out in the first grappling exchange

Awww yiss. Thanks, breh.

Why is the 1-2 combination so aesthetic?

Realistically who does she lose to in the top 10?
JJ - lose every time
Clawja - lose every time
Rose - edge out the win every time
Tecia - edge out the win?
Waterson - win
Cynthia - close?

you better not delete this (You)

>Rose - edge out the win every time
I'm not sure, Rose is still very young and is improving. Rose took the first round of their fight and then got sucked into a clinch fight.

I think KK/Tecia goes a split decision. I would favour her to beat Waterson but would be close too. Calvillo needs more experience. Overall, she probably has super close decisions with most people in the top 10 (apart from Claudia and JJ)

Take it, my friend.

(you)ing you too, since you went to the trouble.

She beat Rose because Rose shat the bed hard; Rose would win the rematch.
Tecia is a much better striker and would win a boring decision.
Waterson would probably catch a sub or KK would win a decision.
I'm unsure of whether or not Baby Cynthia has offensive takedowns worth a damn; she's good at capitalising on other people going to the ground but that's all she's shown so far. KK might be able to keep it standing.

I wouldn't bet on her in any of these fights regardless of the lines.

hahaha you fucking idiots who picked aldo

apologize NOW.

also for the dipshits who thought claudia wouldn't win kill yourselves

britbro are you here?

t. britbong

I am really happy aldo lost.

Never liked the guy. Always seemed way over rated by his fans and himself.

>tfw no Kailin gf

>tfw no Claudinha gf

i want joe rogan to impreganante my ass

>tfw no f

women's mma is a fucking joke

I will be your (simulated) friend

If Holloway beats Edgar then he has pretty much cleaned out the division.

Corean Zombie will fight him in 2018

Did anybody actually say to heem that Karolina would win? No, voting doesn't count.

I knew Max was gonna win when he came out to a cool song and aldo came out to rap.

This fucking retard picked Aldo. Just imagine. Fucking fat zilch. Almost as hated as Australians (who know NOTHING about MMA).

I don't think that anybody has picked Karolina NOT with their benis. If theres somebody that did he's the goofiest goof around here