I'm a jewish shareholder of Facebook, AMA

I'm a jewish shareholder of Facebook, AMA.

Attached: orthodox-jew.jpg (198x232, 48K)

A train leaves a station and travels north at a speed of 75mph. four hours later, a second train leaves on a parallel track and travels north at 175mph. how far from the station will they meet?

they dont meet cause the tracks are parallel. nice try goyim.

Oy, do you wear a big round hat like the guy in the picture?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Attached: hasidic-jew.jpg (450x675, 60K)

Are you ashkenazi?

What station are they going? Aushwitz? Buchenwald?

Where is your jew gold?!

Attached: images (1).jpg (300x168, 10K)

I normally prefer the smaller head teacup. Better to hide in plain sight.

Attached: images.jpg (284x177, 8K)

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

nice try Mohammed.

Attached: choudary-jew.jpg (496x728, 77K)

>outright skirts the question
Yup, Ashkenazi.
Thanks for all the zionism fuckwad.

the one who made it all possible!

Attached: Zuckerberg-Jewish.jpg (284x290, 26K)

No problem. Whenever you want more zionism, just ask me. I'll get my American soldiers on the case!

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 9K)

Attached: PC3_A0735.jpg (1200x800, 262K)

When the boss got the Pope to polish his knob.

Attached: download.jpg (277x182, 6K)

Attached: 18SOROS1-master768.jpg (768x512, 49K)

>jewish shareholder of Facebook
Wanna guess how I know you're lying?

How much are you willing to pay for me to answer that question?

All the Shekel I have

Lol

I only take Gold.

Attached: images.jpg (193x262, 6K)

You really expect me to believe that a jew would not have cashed out already?

Attached: wannabejew.png (1426x877, 101K)

Who would win?

Attached: penny challenge.jpg (700x519, 81K)

Lol common jew would have cashed out yes. But I'm a jew from the 1%. I know I took a small dip these days but nothing will ever compare to the creation of the Jewish States of America which is our next step. It's like losing your dick's skin. It's small pain compared to having a master race cock.

Do your people really control the entire planet ? how big is your nose ?

Attached: Jahromi-The-Weird-Agelessness-of-Don-Draper.jpg (727x499, 79K)

Calling Shlomo. He has a sledgehammer.

Ah ah! My nose is pretty oversized, as my massive, cut, dong. Yes we do. Ever wondered why "christians" are fighting the muslims in Syria meanwhile we relax in Israel beside them? Lol.

"small dip". Tell me this, what could possibly be good news for facebook in the near future? People are going to be getting weary of social media when they figure out what can happen with it.

They will get weary...But they still want to see their nieces in bikini. They will move to Instagram which we own and progressively, we will ask for more infos on IG users and we will be back on business in a couple of weeks.

Attached: download.jpg (199x253, 9K)

>Instagram
kek, you're no jewluminatti. Fuck off

Attached: 8429000-3x2-340x227.jpg (340x227, 12K)

Attached: jdl one-pct.png (600x600, 197K)

Almost care about your white peasant opinion. We have traditions that goes back for milleniums. That's why we crush you.

Attached: times of israel.jpg (580x352, 66K)

>AMA
what do you think of this guy's cock you'd like to suck it, wouldn't you? faggot

Attached: 1514656499087.jpg (1680x1238, 322K)

That's true. Antisemitism is everywhere. Yes, we are rich. yes, we control you. Stop hating us, it will only be more painful for you when we officially take over the world governance under global zionism.

>not knowing the difference between long-term capital dividends and short-term capital gains from selling shares

This is why you'll always be poor, goyim.

that is clearly a good functional cut shlong. However, I'm sure he gets plenty of attention from christian whores. I'll let them handle him.

Why are you willingly walking around in that ridiculous outfit, and why does your woman have to shave her self bald, it's fucking 2018 and you people still live like 2000 years ago for some non existing piece of air

anti-semitic! Racist!

supporting FB with a couple dozend "friends" doesn't make you a sareholder Abraham

actually not no, i'm really just wondering

i'm pretty sure you don't even learn what's a shareholder in your christian school. Go back to sucking your pastor's cock at Jesus Camp.

If you have to ask, it's because you are a racist.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

yes i am , now awnser my question

Mohammed used to fuck a 9 years old. Tell me what's worse?

buy or sell?

will you please kill yourself?

BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY BUY. It's a bargain. stupid cucks will forget about all that data gathering crap in 2-3 weeks!

why are jews so fucking ugly? is it their rat dna?

not allowed in the Torah, sorry.

Attached: download.jpg (255x197, 10K)

Attached: 74942074f2e9711a0ddeeb151e6ebcff.jpg (706x1047, 159K)

Like a jew is capable of physical labor.
The real answer is u trick a goy into doing it then refuse to pay them!

you both are a waste of sperm, but it's about your kind now, not the goat fuckers

>Like a jew is capable of physical labor.
Lol what? I said he had a sledgehammer, not that he operates it like a slave. We have the americans for that.

This thread got a few laughs out of me, Thanks Mr. shecklestien!

reason is, it's a small price to pay to be superior to everyone on this planet.

being a slave to a made up god and wasting your life and your freedom to it , is not being superior

some wanker made up those rules you fags are still living by it, who ever made up the whole jewish religion thing was a master troll way before its time

If you consider us scum, I can't even imagine how you consider yourself and your people. The scum's slaves. lol. Go back to work, you need to pay your rent to me so I can go with Shlomo at the beach to watch our big titted women playing around.

Im 1/4 jew is that enough to call myself a jew if I was in a situation were I wanted too?

I never in fact called your people scum, but now we're on the subject, yes they are and have fun with your boyfriend Shomo

How large is your nose? Do you have a cut schnitzel?

My nose isnt huge but its bigger than average and pretty jewy with a little hump near the top, im not circumcised tho.

he's right you know

Attached: 006.jpg (425x303, 57K)

>im not circumcised tho.
Sorry goyim.

Well if the time is ever right I can just get it cut, this thing is pretty tight on me anyways.

Can you check these dubs?

Get it cut then we'll speak. No go back to use Facebook, I have data to gather on you.

Why do you only shave your left goose egg?

Do you have one of those fox hair hats the Hasidics wear?

Why do you have a hockeypuck for a hat?

Attached: jewsarereal.jpg (640x605, 230K)

>Like a jew is capable of physical labor
>what is the pyramids

Anti-semitic!

Well I use the messenger app developed by facebook, other than that I havent used social media in like 5 years.

Attached: 1471644716778.jpg (700x970, 140K)

Attached: 1458754045176.jpg (486x534, 26K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1456993171446.jpg (552x380, 17K)

Roll

fuck off you piece jüdisch!

>He is the author...

Attached: sorptcmfwvqv2544191000000.jpg (488x580, 27K)

your company is under investigation. Maybe get off of Sup Forums and get your defense together, Schlomo