Had unprotected sex 4 days ago, and 2 days after sex, these showed up. What could it be?

Had unprotected sex 4 days ago, and 2 days after sex, these showed up. What could it be?

Attached: 002.jpg (2268x4032, 1.37M)

>the black mark
i'd stay on the shallows m8y

it's a penis, they are fairly common

HPV

I'm no doctor but I'm sure that is chlamydia. I suggest you to write all your wills on a piece of paper and apologize to all your friends and family members because you're on a trip to see your maker

mega-aids

Here's another pic

Attached: b.png (1080x1920, 1.57M)

Kek

Syphilis

those are unusual. its almost too early to tell, but if you have a shitty immune system, stuff can show up quicker. if you are freaked about it, get it checked, dont have any more sex til you get results. If its herpes, welcome to the 15% of americans with genital herpes.

I'm only 18 and don't want my mom knowing how much of a failure I am. How would I go about getting checked out?

You got the herps, faggit.

AIDS

its def aids sorry op

Go to an urgent care today man. Tell them the symptoms, let the nurse grab your balls and check your cock and they'll probably give you antibiotics today. That's how it worked for me. Good luck, stop fucking dudes on Craigslist

Looks like syphilis
I did tests today and I'm clean
good luck with yours

Attached: received_1729184213792190.jpg (720x1280, 73K)

Urgent care. Do you have any of your own money?

Make up some shit about getting drunk at a party and say you fucked some chick but don’t remember if you used a rubber and that you wanna get checked

Will this work if I don't have insurance? How much would it be?

Yeah, how much would it cost?

How about call and ask you fucking moron

Without insurance it'll be over $100 for sure, you are in America right? Planned Parenthood is a good place too especially for your situation

Lol yes this. Google "urgent care near me" call them up, let them know you don't have insurance

Sane thing it was the other 4 times you posted. Herpes

There is most likely a free clinic, just google it. Often the city health department will do free STD testing. Like other user said it's possible you have a shit immune system and you have a fast-showing case of genital warts. However, any viral infection will pop up like this before going into remission, so it's worth checking out. It's probably not herpes, but go soon so they can swab the nodes directly for viral material.

I love it when they swab the nodes

It's herpes, little friend.
My ex have and I read a lot to understand this shit and avoid be contaminated by it.

And looks like type 2, the genital type.
Sry m8

Is there anything in particular that makes you thinks it's definitely herpes instead of something else?

medfag here
mulloscum cantagiosum
herpes
HPV
in that order

Well, it's most probably herpes, since it's showed up pretty quick. Could be syphilis if the marks have showed up 10-15 days later, or if additional spots will show up in the coming days. In both cases, you'll need medical treatment, or it could lead to a major blood infection, or in the worst case even to kidney failure and death, but that's quite uncommon.

Attached: IMG-20160724-WA0000.jpg (747x1328, 46K)

Is there anyway it could be a yeast infection or no? The girl smelled like fish and I didn't wash until the next afternoon, so it was stuck under my foreskin