Suicidal tranny here. So I found the best solutio. I think. I put a chair with wheels under my door...

Suicidal tranny here. So I found the best solutio. I think. I put a chair with wheels under my door, and when I have no more energy to hold the chair back its going to skrrt away and ill be hanging a solid meter off the ground by the neck. I made sure to lock The door so I can't regret last second. Bye people.

Attached: IMAG0078.jpg (1840x3264, 444K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

timestamp, faggot

Why do you think that all cops are bastards? That's kind of a harsh generalization don't you think?

goodbye, you could've been an attractive guy

> No time stamp = Fake and gay
> Stupid ass method
> Being tranny and being suicidal cliche minus points

Also learn how to tie a noose fucker:
youtube.com/watch?v=7PsLdeyAXI8

lmao

Attached: IMAG0084.jpg (1840x3264, 480K)

It's backwards.
And misspelled.

Attached: 1356487341569.jpg (305x315, 19K)

baka baka

Take your pants off and write the date on your palm

Will it be on Twitch?

Time stamp faggot.

Already did that in my other post.

Attached: 1521566343329.jpg (1840x3264, 450K)

c'mon man

godspeed, we need more trannies to off themselves

Write the date on your palm and take your pants off you troll.

Fake 'n Gay

You know that you can buy perfectly legal uthanasia powder online right? Hanging yourself is a horrible way to go and survivors will tell you the second you hang yourself you will regret it with every fiber you have. Not to mention that whoever finds you will have to clean the puddle of piss and shit your body will dump.

Also invade your not just some shit posting attention whore, don't do it man there it's lots to live for.

>tranny

Attached: kys-faggot.png (355x267, 30K)

this

fucking attention whore

Attached: IMAG0082.jpg (1840x3264, 389K)

Don't! Ur face will be blue and will shit and piss in pants

That shits not strong enough to break your neck. You'll most likely strangle for 5 agonizing minutes before you pass out. The horror or your mistake will cause you to eventually piss yourself and void your bowels.

Livestream

good. now live stream it.

Don't do it

Attached: 1505774655914.jpg (1350x561, 150K)

shut your fuck

Great now 4chans gonna lock up for another 14 hours.

MODS

>boohoo i'm sick of the world because it's not to my tastes
literally cry more, fucking quitter

liiivestreeam

Dont kys, there's gonna be a new weezer album soon

Attached: 1520893511877.jpg (800x563, 62K)

dont kill yourself. where do u live? ill let you suck my cock

Show us your dick

I think you should try living through 14 years of being locked up and tortured, raped etc. before you talk about being a fucking quitter. You know nothing.

This

Trannies have the highest suicidal rate. Because they don't have a solid emotional support system, causing them to feel ashamed of themselves and abandoned, which leads to feeling like this.

I would strongly suggest you find and emotional support system somewhere. It can't be any harder than you are already feeling.

Please consider other options, and if you are dead set on this, have some fun before you die. There have been several cases in which people flee the state to do hardcore drugs and end up wanting to live after the fact.

Be strong.

Do not do it, 2 years ago I lost my best friend to suicide. You will never understand how much people will miss you once your gone. There is no last words or revenge and it's not beautiful and it's a statement.

You'll be blue eyes building tounge swollen hanging out, covered in your own shit and piss.

Do you want your little brother or mother to find you like that?

so you came here to tell us your very sad anime story

If dubs don't do sucide

life gets pretty damn interesting by the time your 18 so do yourself a favour and shut your privileged fucking ass up. Being locked up and tortured isn't sitting in your room on Sup Forums all day, being raped isn't someone calling you a faggot.

I don't blame the Sup Forumstards trolling OP.
I blame the websites janitors and mods for not shutting this shit down sooner.

OP call 911 and explain to the paramedics your intention to kill yourself. You'll receive help, ok.

This isn't the answer. You'll regret it the moment it's too late.

Somebody loves you.

Inb4 reddit style posting. She needs to see this.

DUBS!!!!

A tranny with a mental disorder.
I'm so surprised

bullshit. depression stems from lack of achievements.

Not at all, i couldnt care less, i only made a new post because the other one got removed. :) Im not here to explain anything, you can leave any time you wanna, noone here's gonna miss you.

Oh god. :'D you are funny.

Im not op but ive seen this image before. There seems to be a foundational misunderstanding about what it's like to be severely depressed. You wouldn't have the motivation to do any of that stuff, because you're convinced none of it will make a difference. I can't speak for everyone but true depression is feeling like youll never be happy. It's the boat I'm in. I got into shape, started more productive habits, got a better job, made an effort to be more social and nothing changed. Everyday is a struggle and I'd be lying if I said I wasnt close many times.

Stream it

Don't do it

Timestamp with noose

Perhaps if you are a narcissist.

you and everyone else who doesnt browse using tomorrow style need to start dangling for the ceiling

You are worthy of life.

No.

What you are thinking about is self worth and self esteem.

> Self worth = Beliving you are worth something
> Self esteem is built on achivements

a human need both to function properly. A lot of people will compensate with one of them for their lack in the other one. Leading to for an example sports athletes quiting after losing a game/Fight exe.

I dont need you to believe me, you can watch scandinavian news the next few days.

dubs don do it (if)

legit do this. Do shit. Kys in the most interesting way possible. Feel alive while you die. FUck just performing some shit in your room. atleast do a flip user

Attached: 1516512950151.jpg (720x600, 29K)

Is that a USB cord?

trips kills the trap

DUBZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

so did this fag kill himself yet?

Its not, but its prolly the only thing i have that wont just break. If it broke it would kind of defeat the purpose.

Worthless mods

can i at least fuck you before you go?

what state you live in?

livestream it pls

instead of killing yourself want to be my boyfriend?

You did live stream this, right?

Tranny suicides are one of the best things on the web right now.

Im from scandinavia.

Shit, op is saved

Nah that was because of some nigger saying he'll shoot up his school.
Fuck off newfag

Wait, the chair is just sitting there though, how's it going to roll away on its own?

thats what i said fag. no achievements = depression = suicide

You're killin me kid. I'm 34 and you've got very concerned for you and I don't even know you. I hope you don't do it. It gets easier the older you get.

Wish I could have hug you and help you out. We all fuck around here but please don't off yourself, what you're going through is temporary, you're never truely alone, people care about you.

dude im in sweden, are u in sthlm?

Please live stream me. You'll be honoured.

Attached: 164.png (736x527, 31K)

So, how long will it take?

Attached: 28908219_10211376386300514_1224987222_n.jpg (405x720, 25K)

Okay op lowkey seriously. You are getting support from 4 chan. The most cancerous place online. Is telling you. A nobody as far as I am aware. To NOT kill yourself. I suggest you follow the advice.

kobenhavn

Kys white knights

1 min max hanging yourself is least painful

Ffs please don't do it, this is the only life you'll ever get.

You'll be unconscious within 1 minute

With that shit cord, too long.
Don't do it. Hanging sucks. Rarely works as intended.

fan, hörru döda dig inte sj, sluta med det här. du kommer ändå dö i slutändan så varför göra livet kortare än det e

Fuck off

no ones gonna miss you either, except for tumblr maybe

where in scandinavia? Why would you just kill yourself? there is so much of the world to explore, lets backpack around thailand and try to get adopted into a small fishing village on the beach

Kill yourself already, quit wasting our time ffs

White Knight? I don't think you know what that means

Livestream

Razer on Steele series ? Wtf

Fucking do it already, you freak.

I want to be friends with OP, I want to let them know that no matter what someone's here to help them out. Please don't do it OP, fuck these trolls you're worth more than that.

Irl psychopath

You are cute. Would you take some requests before you go?

ACAB = All cops are beautiful

If you're going to off yourself do it right.

>1
Learn to tie a fucking noose

>2
Use actual fucking rope

>3
The quickest method of 'hanging' is too jump from a high place so you snap your neck from the rope catching you.

Have fun.

Attached: 4257041.gif (448x424, 1.25M)

you look very healthy and have nice skin, the world is not as bad as you think, there is a lot of good, maybe you are just in a little small part of not good, go find the good places and good people