Board is up in arms when chester bennington and lil peep die

>board is up in arms when chester bennington and lil peep die

>these are the people i'm discussing music with

It's all satire.

who is the grampa and should i care when he dies?

They're mostly going to be non-boarders coming over just for that

Bennington makes sense as a lot of people here probably liked Linkin Park in 2002 and people are only being ironic with Lil Peep.

Pol is the beating heart of Sup Forums. This board is just 12 year olds and cancer

Now you know how all the oldheads felt when you were underageb& posting here years ago :^)

i have never underage posted gramps

chester was actually talented and as it turned out sincere in his music. lil peep will go down in history as nothing more than a junkie

Get to fuck

I can understand linkin park but lil peep was just some degenerate drug rapper. Literally one in a million

Sup Forums is the new edgier Sup Forums.

>Bennington makes sense as a lot of people here probably liked Linkin Park in 2002

Thankfully I was not one of those people.

i’d rather be on a board with 12 year olds than pol tards.

yeah because you probably weren't even alive back then you underage faggot

WEW. Hit a bit of a nerve? Linkin Park will always be remembered as "CRAWWWWING INNN MY SKIINNNNN" in the whiny american voiced early 2000s shit. Nobody liked them before why should we like them now?

No actually I was 13-14 when they were at their peak. They and their whiny emo cutter fans all needed to die.

Plus don't forget that these guys were an industry plant from the beginning.

>band shows up out of nowhere with a super-slick, high budget major label album that perfectly taps into late 90s pop culture

They were about as authentic as the Backstreet Boys.

>>these are the people i'm discussing music with
your mistake is that you are trying to "discuss" opinions about something that is abstract or just shit music

>nobody liked LP before Chester died

spotted the '96-era gen-Z soyboy

It was pretty lame how my sister was all like "Poor Chester...they bring back a lot of memories of the 8th grade" when she had consistently made fun of them ever since she was in the 8th grade.

>Girls making fun of bands
Why does that feel so awkward to process? I'm a girl, too.

Also their music has aged like sour milk and their attempts to do something different like with "What I've Done" were also comically terrible.

You sure? i pretty much listen to thrash and floyd exclusively. If anything Chester was a little soyboy. In the UK LP wasnt nearly as popular as it was in the US.

She's also been brainwashed by the Foo Fighters propaganda ministry which is too bad because she generally has patrish music tastes.

>People discussing something I dont like
Grow the fuck up you little middle schooler. I bet you think you're cool for listening to Godspeed you! Black Emperor. Aside from that, this board doesnt cater to you solely. There are other people here who would like to discuss music. You can discuss everykind of music here, not the one you like.

>these are the people i'm discussing music with
You sound very condescending and insecure. If you feel morally superior for listening to different music you're a retard. I unironically believe you're underage and in high school.

>chester was actually talented
Not really, no.

post feet

t. soyboy

>board designed for music talk
>users talk of and mourn for musicians who have inspired them, whether in grand or minor ways

>fearing a new common thread is indicative of everyone on /mu spontaneously changing their music tastes to reflect a rising pubescent niche genre

no, if i was underage i might enjoy lil peep

if you were underage, at least you'd have somewhat of an excuse for your immature faggotry

yikes, cool it soyboy

>how dare you talk about current events in the music world!