So what is wrong with me, Sup Forums?

So what is wrong with me, Sup Forums?

I'm 43 with two graduate degrees, a winning personality, and a good sense of humor. I keep my body in shape with yoga (see photo), which I also teach, yet my dating life is awful, and I've been reduced to seeking in vitro donors so I can have a baby before I'm too old.

I've been told this site gives, ahem, unvarnished opinions, and can be cruel, but I figure tough love is better than none. Maybe I'll learn something. Cheers, Rachel

Attached: R (3).jpg (333x577, 61K)

Another photo

Attached: R (6).jpg (547x587, 88K)

:-)

Attached: Cafe.jpg (480x640, 45K)

The rules are: post your tits with a timestamp or go away, ma’am

Well, that I'm not doing. So... bye!

--Rachel

You're looking for guys out of your league

how many girls do you approach in an average week

Attached: 1467589876152.jpg (604x604, 44K)

got to >>/adv/

Out of my league? I'm actually pretty open. Even to Star Wars nerds (I'm a bit of one myself). And here's proof! lol

Attached: R (12).jpg (482x791, 64K)

Timestamp and tits.

Ah, ok. I'll post on the advice board. Thanks!

You are just some fat fagget pretending to be this girl, aren't you?

If pic is you, you look fine. That combined with education (unless that education comes with massive debt that being a yoga instructor doesnt cover) means you should be golden.

In that case, chances are your "winning personality" is utter shit to the dating populous of men around your age. Only 2 things stop people from dating. They have a shit body, or they have a shit personality. Self reflect on why your personality sends men running for the hills

you look ok. So you're either unlucky or you just have a terrible personality.

Tits or get the fuck out. This rule didn’t change since 2004. Also you’re very hot milf. As a 28 male, I’d love to bang this girls from photos )if this is really you and not some trolling)

3 simplest solutions:
- you're fussy
- you don't get out enough
- there's some major defect in your personality which everyone except you is aware of

Sage is not just for turky, faggoats

Sweety, if you're really 43 you're already too old by about a decade. Go ahead, let the IVF robocock knock you up. Enjoy your downsy hell spawn child. Autism is a bitch. Ready for single motherhood?

Okay, now THAT is the tough love I was expecting. Yes, I do have student loan debt. And yes, my yoga teaching salary has dwindled since the studio cut my hours.

On the personality note... well, I must admit you're not the first person to make such an observation about me. :-\

Attached: R (2).jpg (479x752, 82K)

Prove you are this girl, fagget

>so I can have a baby before I'm too old
You already are too old.
Enjoy the potato.

Pretty much this.

Men don't care about your degrees or your hobbies. What we want is someone we feel safe and loved by, someone we can trust who wants to nourish and grow together with. What most of us older gentleman find is women simply look at us like sperm donors, or the quality of life we can offer them given the size of our wallets. Be gentle kind and not self servicing or simply seeking a baby and you'll find a decent man.

So, you want a doctor engineer CEO with a seven fig salary and winning looks? Why would he look at you when he gets 22 year olds willing to be basically his sex slave? Seriously, not tolling.

Youre 43. thats whats wrong with you. Nobody wants to fuck some manly looking 43 year old yoga weirdo.

Why do any of you retards think OP is the woman pictured?

Clearly this faggot is larping.

Perhaps, you're too independent on a lot of stuff, find stuff you need dependence on.

As for dating advice for /adv/

Hostility? Let'em vent. It's entertaining.

What are you talking about with hostility?

WHY ARE WE TALKING TO THIS BITCH SANS TITS AND TIMESTAMP?

>Yes, I do have student loan debt.
That is going to be rough for older men who are already settled into life. It is no longer about becoming a partner to someone. It becomes taking on a large liability + a partner

>my yoga teaching salary has dwindled since the studio cut my hours.

With 2 college degrees you really shouldnt be teaching yoga to begin with. That is a bit of a warning sign in of itself. You have enough education to be a doctor, yet you teach glorified stretching for a wage not much above that of a Costco cashier. It shows lack of dedication, drive, and forethought

>On the personality note... well, I must admit you're not the first person to make such an observation about me

If its not the first time hearing it, have you considered changing? Chances are pretty good you already know the "problem" most people have with you. You are either going to need to change that, or accept that outside amazing luck, people just arent going to tolerate being around you outside brief social situations

This
..and this

Your actual SMV is wildly different from what *you* think it is. Deal with that accordingly and shit will make sense again.

Where are you? I'd pay to fuck you, so if money gets too tight...

Is it possible that you have really annoying voice?

T or GTFO

>Sweety, if you're really 43 you're already too old by about a decade.

this is true. Your chances of finding a man close to your age who is single is pretty low and younger men wont be interested in Long term relationships. Have a baby if you want to , its your last chance.

Im 38, and if I was still single, you just eliminated everything I would be looking for. Late 30's to early 40s are vastly different periods in life and you end up looking for vastly different things.

Id be looking for someone stable in their career. Someone will a solid retirement plan in place. Someone who knows exactly what they enjoy and isnt fickle about what they want to do. At this point in life I would be looking for a squared away older adult who shows passion, drive, and dedication to their own happiness.

OP is a fat dude without tits and timestamp.

You want advice user? We need proof of that shit before we extol wisdom. Now make with the tits!

You're a useless cunt.
That's always the answer to this type of question.

Then there is no proof you are who you say you are. Also, this resistance to following set rules to a community is probably a symptom of your personality defects that keep you single.

This. Op had a crush on het but was cucked, now he wants us to help him point out her flaws

Attached: 5kLjcuB.jpg (540x648, 74K)

Another answer is evolution:
Sexual selection and natural selection.

Didn't manage to grab a pic of her tits for your LARP adventure, eh user? Nice try, better luck next time.

Attached: 183795.jpg (406x402, 53K)

Those women are present starting in their mid 20s now.

Showing intrest should help. Or you find someone that loves you for your hobbies and has interest in you or you need to be interested in others more.

Well, Rachel, in spite of all the retards responding, we have a few rules here. Please see attached image. Thank you for your cooperation.

Attached: 4c-togtfo.jpg (1024x768, 152K)

this

First: you probably have relatively fairly high standards. If you are willing to settle for someone less educated, in a worse career and in worse shape you are, you can probably find someone quite easily. However, if you are wanting someone with your stats, you'll have bad time.
A) Men don't care about your degrees or career.
B) Men date down while women date up. A man with similar life acchievements as you can take his pick from 25-40 year old women - and keeping in shape is just standard assumption.

Question becomes, what can you offer that a girl 10 years younger couldn't? And don't say "life experience", that doesn't matter either. Men age like wine or scotch, women... like open lukewarm beer.

If you are serious about getting partner, you should be looking at someone in their mid to late 50s.

Just some comments with another double graduate degree owner guy in his 30s who is in good shape.

You morons realize you're talking to a 43 year old neet that lives in Oklahoma, right? Demand proof, you fucking newfags!

Dating and marriage have a lot to do with money. Like it or not money in a relationship is almost as important as physical attraction. Id take a 4/10 woman with a fully funded retirement plan and a stable career over a 10/10 girl who works at a gas station and has 30k in student loan debt.

Id go as far as to say that your potential partner should make equal or more money than you do, and you both should have plans to grow in your careers. Love might be all warm and fuzzy, but so is a blanket and fireplace at your vacation home snuggled up next to your older, ugly as sin, yet responsible wife

Two graduate degrees in what?

I wonder which fat faggot is currently sitting at home, snickering at how hemade a bunch of nerds believe he is a 43 year old woman

Attached: D00AAE60-69EC-4F72-BA85-235A0FEE4D5B.jpg (453x576, 63K)

eurofag here
is a graduate degree a Bachelor, Master or PH.D.?

>He is the author...

Attached: s0j2ymkc59ww2543464000000.jpg (488x490, 26K)

Master's

i'm 38 and i'll totally do you

I hope you like cock

fuck your opinions
you wouldnt choose shit because youve never had that. you just say youd want a 4/10 with money but she would probably end up dumping you.

-signed, someone who actually dated a 25y old virgin who made 6 figures 4/10. i dumped her ass.

money aint shit
if you have no values or family then LOL enjoy your "wealth"

Witnessed trips, I'm just tired of women perking up when they hear what I do or see the car I drive. I don't want to feel like a meal ticket.

10/10 would marry

thanks

so you have two Masters? That's it? Here in Europe you can have that with ease at 28. What have you been doing the last 15 years?

Show the soles of your feet so I can have something to fap to

You ugly.

this is pasta

I can't believe how many suckers keep participating in this sham. This is why Sup Forums is shit. It's not the stupid threads, it's the brainless normies that don't even read the thread before posting their enlightened world views that will save the troll.

Fucking retards talking with this person without a Tits with a timestamp.

Sup Forums is going down the well.

>What have you been doing the last 15 years
Apparently trolling naive newfags on Sup Forums.

I'd like to put an inflatable dildo in your pussy and inflate it until it rips your perineum and fills up your asshole and your asshole starts to tear up your back and your pussy tears up to your belly button

I'm just shy of 42, a successful lawyer, also into yoga, own my house, in reasonably good shape, bake delicious things, generally regarded as pretty funny, and other than the bit about wanting children, I'd totally date someone fitting the description made up by OP and looking like the pictures OP stole from someone. But because this is clearly fiction, and not even especially creative, I'm going to have to go with sage goes in every field.

Successful troll is successful...

Attached: white-sage.jpg (650x650, 36K)

You also realize that hypothetical situations and subjects which demand some intellectual power actually trump the "rate my dick" and trap threads that dominate this board?

At least it does so for me.

Op
43 is too old for a baby
Maybe consider suicide instead..?

If there weren't so many gullible retards, those bot threads would die.

>normies

Attached: 05d.jpg (450x338, 22K)

This

Two degrees and yoga scream high maintenance libtard femanist. So yeah focus more on the chubby nerds and forget Johhny Ripped Abs. Im a 50 yo Quant and wouldn't date you if the above is true.

Nudes or GTFO

Stop bumping this gay shit

if you have two graduate degrees why the fuck are you teaching yoga?

also gotta be brutally honest by your age almost all guys capable of settling down, have settled down. You've probably missed the boat

Shes not a milf shes a cougar, no kids

>She

Attached: cringe-guy.jpg (1080x1203, 98K)

dont worry ill donate some sperm

Anal Maybe? Give up the ass and the pussy is right there.
Alright everyone, begin insemination!

think about this in terms of your requirements

you're looking for a guy who is handsome
older than you
taller than you
in as good shape as you
at least similarly educated
at least similarly employed
who shares enough of your political views
who has a compatible sense of humour
who lives in the same locale

and, most of all, you're looking for a person who has all these things going for him and is still somehow single

exactly how many people do you think fit this bill?

anyone who has to claim they have a good sense of humour doesn't actually have a good sense of humour... take a tip from a psych student and work on your effective communication.

true

You sound narcissistic. Humble yourself motherfucker. No woman wants a man that is going to jack off to his own reflection in the mirror.

At the end of the day, love is not about what you do, the things you own, or how "winning" you are. If you want some dumb, materialistic, gold-digging cunt that only wants you to die then go on being the way you are.

If you want genuine love then you need to reflect, reevaluate, and focus on growing yourself into a kinder, gentler, more compassionate, more selfless person.

It will be good for you even if you were to remain alone until your dying day.

>redditors don't understand especially how the pure meritocracy of Sup Forums works.

>They think it's a nasty place, full of intentionally mean people.

>Whereas the reality is that all the trolling and shocking images/ideologies are there because it helps to weed out the "newfags" who still think in the mindset that your online opinions are attached to an identity and its implied reputation.

>Also, if I can pontificate a bit, for your edification. One of the rules of the Internet is: "there are no girls on the Internet." This rule does not mean what you think it means. In real life, people like you merely for being a girl. >They want to fuck you, so they pay attention to you and they pretend what you have to say is interesting, whether or not you are genuinely interesting, or that you are smart of clever, whether or not you are actually smart or clever. On the Internet, there is no chance to fuck you; this means the advantage of being a "girl" does not exist. You don't get a bonus to conversation just because someone wants to put their cock in you.

>When you make a post like "hurr durr, I'm a gurl," you are begging for attention. The only reason to post it is because you want your girl-advantage back, because you are too vapid or too stupid to do or say anything interesting without it. You are forgetting the rule "there are no girls on the Internet." The one way around this rule, the one way you can get your "girlness" back on the Internet, is to post your tits. This is, and should be, degrading for you, an admission that the only interesting thing about you is your naked body.

>In short: TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT

Attached: Rules.jpg (1024x768, 111K)

>You're looking for guys out of your league

This

Ni one cares about your grad degrees.

If you're a wonan they just hand them to you.

Youre nit as great as you think you are. You think youre accomplished and successful. Guys think youre old and useless.

If you want a guy you had better adjust your behavior and expectations

>Okay, now THAT is the tough love I was expecting. Yes, I do have student loan debt. And yes, my yoga teaching salary has dwindled since the studio cut my hours.

You went into debt to get TWO degrees but you teach yoga.

Pretty obv. What your problem is

yes

[autism intensifies]

I'm a 44 year old Male.

If I was single, I wouldn't touch you with my dog's dick. Are you crazy? You should be shooting for some guy who is like 65 or at the very least 60+

If I was single I would be hound dogging some 28/30 "all my friends are married and I want someone older and successful not a loser" puss or maybe some "daddy issues" 18-25 puss.

I wouldn't go near a 40 year old bitch unless I was 65 or so. Because I know what women my age are like. Not just the wrinkles and fucked up saggy bodies, but their personalities. Women are utter cunts by 35-45. Flat out bitter gold digging whores who resent men and everyone else in their life because they realize the one asset they ever had (their looks) is long, LONG gone. A 65 year old guy might go after some 40 year old poon but that's only because a 25 year old is now out of his reach. That's the only shot middle aged cunts have.

Attached: 6c8.jpg (225x225, 7K)