/trans/ - For me, it's Madrid edition

Still feel bad for Buffon sub-edition

Rumours:
>Manchester United are ready to spend more than £100m to sign Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale, 27. (Manchester Evening News)

They are also ready to spend £100m for 18-year-old Monaco forward Kylian Mbappe. (Sun)

>United also want £66m from Real Madrid for their 26-year-old goalkeeper David de Gea. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Manchester City have had an initial offer for defender Benjamin Mendy, 22, rejected by Monaco. (Sunday Telegraph)

>Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan, 30, has agreed a move to Arsenal, but the Gunners are yet to agree a transfer fee for the Turkey international. (El Desmarque, via Metro)

Everton are keen on 25-year-old West Ham midfielder Pedro Obiang. (Sunday Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-han-bo-bae-s-nipple-yvk8rar/answers/new.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ready to spend
What does this even mean? How does some shithouse journalist even get this information

>>United also want £66m from Real Madrid for their 26-year-old goalkeeper David de Gea. (Sunday Times - subscription required)
Doesn't even seem that much when dabman went for double that.

>Mbrappe is only 5'10
he looks taller

>muh GOAT

haha FAGIT

>£100m to sign Real Madrid forward Gareth Bale
lmao
>Barcelona midfielder Arda Turan, 30, has agreed a move to Arsenal, but the Gunners are yet to agree a transfer fee for the Turkey international
just pay the travel expenses

but it does when they've already got a keeper that some even consider better

He's kind of inconsistent though.

>Perisic for 30mio
>Swedish CB GOAT for 30mio
>Mbappers for 90mio

This is a great window for us

>dabman went for double that

I think you will find it was triple.

>>Perisic for 30mio
its 95m

Why the fuck do we always get humiliated by players during the transfer window.

Last year it was Dab man with his 'hints' that he is planning a move to United, now Griezmann has took the piss out of us and is not not going anywhere

>Perisic for 30mio
It's closer to 300

>Swedish CB GOAT for 30mio
pls no you're going to ruin him.

Pogba was actually only 60mio, Juve had to pay half of Riolas fee

>we talked to the leaders
Aluminium confirmed?

Has Mbappe been given the number 7 shirt?

>Griezmann has took the piss out of us
What happened with Atletico and their ban wasn't his fault lad.

>Griezmann has took the piss out of us
Not really, he feels bad about leaving them when they can't sign a replacement

Would've prerfered Lukaku anyway

Shame he's going to Chelsea then.

Griezmann would be joining United if not for the transfer ban, maybe he'll join next summer if United still want him (I don't see United spending £85mill or whatever his release clause is in January).

aircon milan btfo

>£125m plus agent fees for the checkered haired Stewart Downing

>People actually rate Lukaku

I mean he'd be good for trying to win the title because all he does is smash teams like Hull but he goes invisible against the big teams and would get exposed in the CL.

Buffon World Cups:
TSU World Cups:

literally the only title that matters

Perisic is going to Buyern, since theyre not getting Alexis.

Actually, if Man Utd are playing 4-2-3-1 they don't really need Griezmann. They have Mkhi who's much better suited to to the ten than on the right. They should really be getting a winger to improve on Mata. And if they bring in Morata up front (might be a big if) it's a good off-season for them.

>José Mourinho said: "The only goal the fans ever scored in my experience is the one which beat us at Liverpool two years ago." Immediately after the match, Mourinho declared: "I felt the power of Anfield, it was magnificent … maybe that interfered with the result."

Stay mad customer

It's looks like Morata is going to AC Milan.

>muh stats

No, he's not.

>Stay mad customer

>Supports a club from a different country to his own
>Thinks he's not a customer

Oh okay.

Morata sn't very good imo

>off-season
>that flag
Suspicious

Morata has unironically never had a better than Chicarito (the little pea)

Fuck off they alreay have lcim, they don't need his twin

Yes

We (AC Milan) need a good striker for 60 mil, Morata said he has Juve in his heart and some other bullshit.

Second top scorer at Madrid despite not being first choice.

>united have a higher wage bill than both of last nights finalists

add another 10 mil and maybe that donnarumma lad and we'll give you Icardi ;)
world class talent, not a cancer at all zì

Bakayoko and/or Tolisso when

What would you guys think of expanding the PL to 32 or 36 teams and not have every team play each other in the season? That way more teams would have more of the TV deal pie and since it would be distributed among more teams they would each get less and the financial gap to the Championship would be less. More teams would be more fun and you could even have 8 up/8 down every season, for further excitement.

Yeah still don't rate him mate

Think somebody is gonna get done if they whack 50 or 60 mil on the lad

Why are united fans obsessed with this squawka site nowadays?

This doesn't work. See the Argentinian top flight for a similar example.

What do you think of Belotti?
And who do you think Milan will sign?

I think you should be put down

Buy Belotti

teams would get butthurt at only getting to play their rivals away. like say spurs only get to play arsenal at the emirates thats not really fair on them

He's a team player, like Benzema. And good at a lot of things, but excellent in none. I would like to see that type of striker at the club.

It's a good term.

no one else seems to REALLY want Lacazette so you should sign him

>and not have every team play each other in the season
Awful idea.

benardeshi or however you say it scores a lot just put him upfront
t.tactical genius

'ello

>

>in a 10 winning streak or something
>announce that they're chasing Conte next season, an unrealistic target
>players instantly lost respect to Pioli guy, proceed to play like shit until the end

What's wrong with inter?

Yeah it's only goals.

>Let's add more shit teams

How about no. Liverpool would get relegated.

So basically just give the championship the pl tv money? Great idea the prospect of watching players on 100k a week absolutely not arsed playing in front of 6 thousand people in Doncaster is very appealing

the PL already has 13-14 teams too many depending how well you rate Everton

naaaah

>Think somebody is gonna get done if they whack 50 or 60 mil on the lad
it will be hilarious

You can have sturridge, origi AND ings off us for 60m

3 is better than one

Belotti is a dream, but Cairo (Torino's president) wants 100 freaking millions.

BETTER idea: b-teams to devalue the non-leagues further

Only 40 league goals in his career since he got called up from the Madrid b team

More or less everything.

i think the fans are impatient and obsessed with getting a world class manager but no world class manager would ever go with the state they are in. they just want simeone or something but its just not gonna happen.

For a potential one season wonder who hasn't even shown his worth in Europe? Sounds like a load of bollocks. Offer him 60 in August and he'll be happy to accept.

>sell sturridge

'no'

How many did he get last season. You know, his current ability.

Look at the amount of >(you)s I got and now look at the amount of >(you)s that you have

pretty much everything
I doubt the poor performance has anything to do with the Conte rumours though: the season was already at stake by january and any misstep meant the CL objective had failed. After the fraw against torino part of the team might have lost the morale.

kek m8 you know he will play about 5 games next season. id take 100k off the wage bill and then whatever transfer price someone gives over 5 games

id only keep him on a pay as you play deal

I'd make it so you picked 19 other teams and played them both home and away. You might not get to play your rivals every season but that would make it more special when you did.

Good argument.

Wouldn't be Doncaster. And teams that were stable in the PL would see their brand go up. Currently we can maintain a good top 10 because below that there is a chance of relegation. With 32 or 36 teams, maybe double that would be safe. They would all be able to build pretty good teams. Plus they would use that stability to build stadiums (the threat of relegation stops a few teams) and be even more competitive.

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-han-bo-bae-s-nipple-yvk8rar/answers/new.html

cant argue with results. were in a results business here. gotta post what pays the (you)s

That's what I've been saying for the past month. It's like people forgot about Immobile and Cerci. One season wonders are a thing guys.

Worth 60 mil? Doesn't start important games ahead of a player Madrid want to replace

teams would get butthurt and blame the fixtures for doing well/shit. say you drew a season with no top 10 teams as opponents and won the league everyone else would sperg out

Those teams can't build up their team/brand (for more money) because they are constantly up and down.

>ahead of a player Madrid want to replace
>Benzema
>want to replace
M8 are you clueless? Zidane adores Benzema, more importantly Ronaldo adores Benzema. He's been at the club for nearly a decade, noone has a safer gig.

Eater him for 5 games than some shite muh youth potential replacement like origi that Liverpool always go for

>teams would get butthurt
Why talk about the politics of it and not the idea itself?

You forgot Harry Kane.

>It's like people forgot about Immobile

>20 goals
>of those only 4 against top 10 and
>of those only 1 against top 5 (#5 villarreal)
oh wow so this is the power of morata

Brentford finished 10th in the championship

Play in front of 10k, you'll just end up with a bunch of wolves situations where player go for a pay day and couldn't care less about the football

wonder how hard ronaldo's boipucci was pounded last night

hahaha get back to me when they break the transfer record for mbappe

morata isnt worth 60m.

hes last in almost every category and when you watch him there is nothing special there

Wasn't Özil "adored" by Ronaldo too?

Started following football summer 2012 (Euro) and I have to say this is the most unfair sport that exists!

NBA, Tennis, Formula 1 were my main entertainment before, those games are simple if you win you are the best, no refrees, luck, draw or any thing can have impact...

Football is so clumsy and fluke to waist such energy and time on! It's clear as sun that Messi is better than Cristiano but some how now every body is remember the latter as the goat because of a weird run from third place (third place!!!) to victory with Portugal, last year CL win with the luckiest draw ever, an offside goal in the final and a penalty, 3 offside goals against Bayern this year! Even Ramos 2014 goal should've not stood as Bale was elbowing and blocking some defender from Atletico...

Barcelona always played football better than Real and beat them every season with better players and coaches and best generation we will ever have but we some how we end up seeing only one CL victory 2015 while Real won 3 (2 really undeserved ones)

I always thought this will be the generation where we catch Madrid on overall titles but some how the gap ended up getting bigger...

I don't know this game is just too fluke and delusional, with many uncontrollable stuff affecting the game...

Can some one please explain and keep me interested...

This is the power of £60m

KEK formula 1 is way more biased. its literally 2 people have a chance to win every season, the two with the best car. do you really think fucking vettel is the best driver in the world?

and out of those players, he's the one that has played against worst opposition (since he doesn't play the big games) and with higher quality team mates

And now they bound Spaletti for just 2 seasons. Expect another years of mismanagement and no future planning.

>"Oh. Hi user, fancy seeing tsyou here. Would you be a dear and help me look for my Champions League trophy I seem to have dropped them down my drain pipe"

>formula 1
>if you win you are the best

>tennis
>entertaining

>Can some one please explain and keep me interested...

Nah. I recommend you kill yourself with that shitty opinion tho.

This is the power of £100m