Make Comedy Great Again?

Can we just discuss how shitty comedy is now?

Comedians are going to get a free pass for the next four years cause all they have to do is "HURR DURR TRUMP IS RACIST HAHA" and people will eat this shit right up cause it validates their feelings.

I'm sick of this shit. It may have actually been funny and clever during the Bush years but its stale as fuck now. Why don't we see more conservative comedians? Not even necessary conservative just something different, I just need a breath of fresh air.

How do we make comedy great again? I'm not forward to hearing about poorly written Trump jokes for years. I've been hearing them already for the past 18 months.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCcF7RjO3vw
youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

colbert is too smart for tv

I just wish these losers would say something negative about black people for once

Jesus christ

Jesus, I thought liberals were supposed to be the thin-skinned pussies

>american comedy
>great
>just 1 guy forcing jokes while a fake laugh plays everytime he finish a word
yeah no, you may have a meme president now but your "comedy" was never good

conservatives aren't funny, and conservatives ideology "ie anti minorities and bible thumping" doesnt make people laugh except when it's the butt of the joke. there's nothing stopping conservatives from being funny, gaining popularity and getting their own show, they simply can't do it. the closest people can come up with is that gavin mciness guy and he literally shoves stuff up his ass on air.

what exactly do you want to hear? that they're violent subhumans, or have lower iqs?

Should become good again now that republiturds are in power

>there's nothing stopping conservatives from being funny, gaining popularity and getting their own show
There's literally the entire Jewish industry in Hollywood stopping them.

I remember way back in the day when all these shows had just random hosts who had opinions and presented them through humour but wouldn't get overtly political, with the exception ofcourse of Maher, Colbert and Stewart, which were all political programs.

Now it seems the only neutral people are Conan, Kimmel and Fallon. Sure, they're obviously leftists and espouse those views, but their shows aren't built on the foundation of their agenda. Literally every other host is a show based on tackling views from a certain point of view. Why is this the norm? Why is The Late Show now a political show?

Oh it's this thread again.

Maher is still great, not only because he's objectively right but also because he triggers Sup Forumsfags like no tomorrow

They stop themselves because they can't self depreciate. Half of the liberal jokes make fun of fellow liberals.

Its hard to be funny when you can't laugh at yourself.

>It turns out Conservatives are the emotionally sensitive ones all along

Good thing they are too lazy to go outside to express it, aside from a Trump rally.

>tfw Jimmy Fallon turned out to be the only decent one

t. rioter who wants the election overturned because muh feelings

Bill Burr somewhat fits that mold, but he's getting a bit stale now.

>its all a conspiracy
lmao youre worse than black people who blame whites for not getting ahead holy fuck. companies exist to make money, if you can get a big audience you'll get a tv show. the fact that you are so deep down the rabbit hole that you think the jewish overlords are passing up hit tv in order to keep indoctrinating the youth is fucked up

ho dumb are you to even ask this?

these people are mainstream talk show hosts who are manufactured to appeal to the lowest denominator

>get rekt
>start memeing
typical republicuck

Yes the only thing good that will come out of Donald Trump getting elected are the jokes

Joe Scarbarough #rekt SNLs cringy open

youtube.com/watch?v=bCcF7RjO3vw

The chances of a conservative comedian making it onto a neoliberal/jewish/obama propaganda media conglomerates prime time TV schedule is slightly less probably than us winning the lottery.

I respect Maher on the level of
>I'm the left leaning atheist, I'm not going to try to fool you that I'm not
Just like O'Reilly, who is his conservative counterpart.

>Getting rekt for 4 years.
Enjoy the trump train nigger because your mom sure enjoys trains.

personally i want sorkin to shit out a new show. west wing was awesome with bush. make a spinnoff with bernie as president

i would watch

O'Reilly does himself a disservice. He is honestly smarter then the show he does. I know you have to pay the mortgage but he could be doing a much better program

Bill Burr is still alive and kicking with stand up, podcasts and "F is for Family".

Donald Glover brings "Atlanta" to the table, sure it's left-leaning but it's definitely a breath of fresh air.

Adult Swim is a growing network with absurdist comedy like "The Eric Andre Show" and "Million Dollar Extreme World Peace".

Movie comedy has been pretty shit except "The Nice Guys" this year.

Major network talkshow hosts are trying to cater to liberal millennials and that won't change, but I do believe there is an audience for a conservative talkshow with clever writing.

There is potential for a anti-liberal comedy project online. Breitbart is growing and has started dipping it toes in comedy. There are some fairly funny conservative Youtube profiles. Oh, and let's not forget at the memery that got us Trump president elect.

>posted from a cry-in as xe plays with play doh and pets a therapy dog
I want to wear a safety pin to show that I'm a "safe space" for sensitive liberals who need to see them on people to have the courage to interact with them. Because they might be an evil Trump supporter and say something mean.

And then when a cry baby liberal approaches and starts thanking me for my support during this difficult time, I say it's not my jacket, I dunno what the safety pin means. And then take off the jacket to reveal a Trump 2016 t-shirt underneath and watch their reaction.

lmao hes still at it

>smart
>Hillary shill
pick one

damn nigga thats a whole like of crying just because he pointed out that Sup Forums are a bunch of whiney obsessive virgins. way to prove him right lol

I don't think that's even his fault. It's the nature of the cable viewers that probably dictates how FOX wants it to be broadcast.
And frankly the general public doesn't read books anymore, he's written many.

Wew this thread is full of reddit.

Guess it's time to back to your safe space Sup Forums shitter

I'm not unaware of the irony of that last sentence
Sry

Late night hosts have always been shit at comedy, destitute budget Conan was alright back in the day.

The problem is the media putting them on a platform like they are some kind of authority on what you should think. Shit is disturbing. They are directly connected to the whole (((Hollywood))) industry and just shill relentlessly for them and discuss politics now, it's fucking awful.

I'm not even from burgerland but our Comedy Central channel keeps showing clips of this unfunny prick with zome snappy comments on politics only to cut away on no punchline and a laughtrack
Is this really what your comedy has degraded into?

>trying to hide your seething butthurt with passive aggression

lol

just mine for salt, we don't have to rush about it user

they'll be teary eyed for the next four years, and it's already sodium overload

How is that crying? Are you autistic? I'm laughing at him, his hypocrisy, and the entire mob of whiny little liberal bitches. Just like the rest of the world.

If you're not anti-redditisation then you're a faggot mate, probably a new one too.

>four years
*eight years

>comedy is shit because of politics
>why don't we see more conservative comedians?
Fucking Sup Forumskids, I swear.

>what is the objective dichotomy

left/blue/cold/water/fluid/creative/artistic

right/red/hot/fire/structure/logic/architectural

Also liberal cuck beta men are much much more likely to try and get easy HPV pussy by doing something on a stage where everyone will hopefully provide them with a safe space of obscene ego gorging.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoqhfZoBLZQ

did you even read OP?

>Why don't we see more conservative comedians?
Fox News?

You do know that red is the traditional color of the left, it got swapped in america

If you base the entire comedy scene off of late night tv you're going to have a bad time. The stand up comedy scene is booming right now with funny, talented comics.

Not that guy but that sounded a lot of whining and crying

So like this?
youtube.com/watch?v=271gbSxVrNk

>implying i'm american

I love how AT&T just bought out Time Warner, taking another huge chunk out of muh Jewish-owned media, but the narrative never changes or even gets an adjustment. Just goes to show people like you are emotional shills looking for easy excuses and scapegoating rather than truth. Kys

There are too many talk show hosts these days, please eliminate three

The Warner Bros were jews though

What does that have to do with anything you retard?

Burr kicked ass on Conan the other night
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNgm7TgsgA

r.i.p patrice

Not all comedians...
Stop watching mainstream TV, get rid of mainstream friends.

Follow Bill Burr, Joe Rogan, Bert Kreischer, Tom Segura, Duncan Trussel, Doug Stanhope, Ari Shaffir

>(((Ari Shaffir)))

actually you're just assuming he's part of a group that you dont actually know whether he's a part of so you dont have to acknowledge the valid criticism he directed at you

also this thread is a repost and is gonna be shit every time

>bring up a jewish owned and jew stared media company to try and prove your point that jews dont have a substantial influence on media

no user, you are the retard

If I was on my other computer I'd show you what whining and crying looks like by posting screencaps of the record-breaking levels of butthurt taken upon the election results. Fountains of tears pouring all over the internet. Suicide hotlines struggling to handle the traffic. People are literally burning their own liberal neighbourhoods down in anguish.

Try to project your own state of grief on those laughing at you if it makes you feel better. SNL opened with a woman dressed as Hillary singing Hallelujah, unironically, to mourn the election results.

So if I seem to be complaining, it's just because this popcorn is a little too salty.

>NUH UH OTHER PEOPLE COMPLAIN MORE SO THAT MEANS IM NOT DOING IT RIGHT NOW
whatever you have to tell yourself, little pissbaby. we'll all wait for you to get back to your computer so you can post your LE EPIC LIBRUL BUTTHURTZ folder

What's the "valid criticism" there? That conservatives are as pathetic as liberals because one of them complained that there are fewer conservative comedians on TV?

this thread is a repost, this is literally serial complaining lol

Conan is good. Or at least his remotes, and his sketches with Andy, Jordan and Sona are.

The rest are absolute dog crap aside from a good Colbert moment.

What is my complaint? If I'm crying so hard right now, what is it you think I'm crying about?

You're the one who has started hitting capslock and calling people "pissbaby." Your post reeks of anger and frustration. Stop before you embarrass yourself further.

I've never seen this thread before and I'm enjoying it. Apparently at someone's expense.

>You're the one who has started hitting capslock and calling people "pissbaby."
surely neither of these things could be done mockingly instead of angrily. i hope you're running a booming psychiatric practice with your ability to effortlessly intuit people's thoughts and emotions like that lol

>i hope you're running a booming psychiatric practice with your ability to effortlessly intuit people's thoughts and emotions
From the user who thinks I'm upset for some reason they can't explain.

There's nothing to be done.
TV "Comedy" is a dying genre.

The incredibly low level and the unfunniness of the current crop of tv "comedians" is the sign of the ultimate decline before the collapse.

From OP's image I'd save the ones on the sides and the funny time-telling brit

what explanation do you think i owe you? lol
are you forgetting that we're all in this thread right now, able to read it?

>leaves late night comedy for shitty game show and History Channel
>entire lineup goes to shit

Sounds about right

For a bunch of comedians, they sure do look serious.

it's almost as if they are comedians and not clowns
ferguson is so gratingly unfunny though

What are you on about now? If you can't explain why you think I'm upset then why should I take your bizarre accusations as anything more than the raving of a delusional bitch?

30 years ago liberals could come up with funny shit

the past 15 years its been fucking abysmal

laughtrack liberals

they are programmed to find the smarmy snarky garbage these hosts parrot which is completely devoid of anything insightful and its just the same shit regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over

the funniest things that liberals do these days is exist, the gender shit, the insane hypocrisy of their stances on issues, they have become bizarre caricatures, like a mutant half breed of the stupidest, narcissistic parts of hippies combined with the skeeving malevolence of politburo

they are ripe for the picking

i think you're having some trouble differentiating can't from won't. also way to pull the classic Sup Forums kneejerk of assuming anyone who would dare disagree with you must be a woman/gay/not white/etc

But it isn't Jewish owned you inbred trailer trash.

>30 years ago conservatives could come up with funny shit
>the past 15 years its been fucking abysmal
>laughtrack conservatives
>they are programmed to find the smarmy snarky garbage these hosts parrot which is completely devoid of anything insightful and its just the same shit regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over
>the funniest things that conservatives do these days is exist, the racist shit, the insane hypocrisy of their stances on issues, they have become bizarre caricatures, like a mutant half breed of the stupidest, narcissistic parts of brown shirts combined with the skeeving malevolence of politburo
>they are ripe for the picking

This.

A conservative host doing the "play a video clip of political opposition saying/doing something silly then cut to me pulling a face" routine would have way more material to work with than the liberals do nowadays.

>talk show hosts
i thought you were talking about comedy

>It's another republicans are crying because famous people are making fun of them thread.
You won, go watch more O'Reilly, Fox and Friends, and Ann Coulter

When people give Leslie Jones the okay due to white guilt and people wanting something less pale. She's one of many comedians that scrape the bottom of the barrel. Plus she doesn't understand comedy at all.

I didn't say you must be a woman/gay/not white/etc, I just called you a bitch. Now I think you're a woman though.

So you can explain, but you won't? Why? Oh wait I forgot, you don't answer simple requests to be sensible, that would be too easy. You're very special.

>Ann Coulter

She is legitimately funny. Although I don't believe that is her intention

Would still fuck him

Don't be silly user, the only way a woman could be on Sup Forums was if it was incredibly redditised...

>pretending those are tears of grief in the eyes of the people laughing at you
You must be in a lot of pain to have to delude yourself like this.

>what? i call white people nigger and men bitch all the time, i call fat people anorexic and black people honkey... words dont have meanings XD
also isnt the why obvious? that i dont respect you enough to treat your inquiries as legitimate and therefore choose to respond instead with derision

I feel like there must be a great anagram hidden in that name but I can't find it.

>Ann Coulter
Nocturnale

but what does it mean?

hmm... loaner cunt? like the one the shop would give you while yours was being fixed?

i dunno, there's probably better ones

Because conservatives are too butt hurt about liberals to make jokes about them.

And Trump may not be racist but he is indifferent to it which is still not great considering how divided the country is right now.

Don't bother with them.
Their audience is shrinking and their old target demo has turned their backs on them.

late night comedy shows are a weird relic of the past

Okay, you've gone off the deep end now. I think the Trump victory must've given you some kind of mental breakdown.

>you're the one crying lol
>at what?
>I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS BECAUSE YOU'RE SO BENEATH ME LOL
Crazy and dumb, even for a woman.

I was definitely looking at cunt. The rest...

Real cunt, no?

I wrote in jimmy mcmillan

I actually find her very entertaining and extremely hot. Not very many women in the 6ft range.