Give me your trip stories please. I'm particularly interested in DMT breakthrough and alien/guide/helper stories

Give me your trip stories please. I'm particularly interested in DMT breakthrough and alien/guide/helper stories

Attached: dmt.jpg (1000x1000, 172K)

Everything is one

bumping with ass

Attached: z1.jpg (1001x1000, 383K)

how do i even get DMT? Europe western country

>how do i even get DMT? Europe western country

took 8 tabs of acid once and thought my friend was gonna kill me, spent the whole night in a paniced frenzy trying to defend myself from one of my best friends
dont take more than lik 5 tabs
just dont even take DMT at all either

>how do i even get DMT? Europe western country
Extractions are extremely easy to do if you put some research into it.

lol, faggot cant handle his shit. probably wasnt even acid

Acid would kind of agree with DMT however I wouldn't
It's one of those drugs that you as long as you accept what is happening you can't really have a bad time on, from my experience anyway.
The only part that is ever bad is sometimes getting a bit spooked when it starts to take you away

Got a good trip story about my friend who went crazy running down the motorway and ended up in hospital

Plz share user

Attached: z.jpg (1435x1425, 324K)

greentext ?

sure

I did it twice one night while drunk... its a long story so Ill just bulletpoint it

When it hits its like a volcano exploding into your brain then bam! Youre like im still here... but hoooly shit

Symetrical neon colors, ancient symbols.

Ripped out of existence you become one. I was the universe for aeons. Eventually come back to earth. 2d imagry, tree leaves are liquid metal. Im as pure as my childhood. The aliens chuckle.. he always forgets they say.. insinuating I have come home. They find my transfer of realities humorous. Everything seems neat and clean. I dont notice anything bad. Lavender plants speak to me and transmit frequencies to aliens via there symetrical antenna stems. The power transformer on the telephone pole overhead hums increasing the feeling.

My one word for this exoerience was "clarity" everything is connected or one would be another big take on it. For like 6 months after I felt a strong connection to plants like we were family and nature was so beautiful. Wrote it off as drugs messing with my brain.

It was the most beautiful exoerience I ever had. That second time I took it that night though and became the universe for countless time, had an out of body experience... that scared the shit out of me. I felt stuck like I had become a rock or was just black matter in space permanently aware of nothing exciting

If anyone wants to try this shit start with low doses and work your way up.. oh and all my friends just closed their eyes watched trippy designs and some met the mother or whatever. I kept my eyes open.

Oh and so much for just bullet points

Dmt the spirit molecule is a near documentary if you haven't seen it somehow.
Drank some tea at ceremony a few times.
6 hours of clear definition to the visuals I've seen my whole life and couldnt understand.
In 6 hours you have a lot of time to reflect on what makes you... you, and how to improve that situation.
I would only suggest doing this in a proper ceremony as without the helpers and shaman you'll probably end up in a puddle of bodily fluids, which is inherently less awesome.
Also words won't work for what you've seen, getting over that can be interesting.
Saw some amazing paterns, felt some amazing feels, helped me to feel my feels, gave context to my life choices with recalling childhood trauma I had blocked.
Lastly, you get the reminders you've been giving yourself your whole life.
Ex- I should stretch, exersize, try harder, etc.

So my family moved a lot cuz military. The one time I did dmt... I was in the bathroom of my appt where I could smoke, and the bathroom was simultaneously all the different bathrooms of all the different houses I ever lived in. The shape, size, decor, friggin view from the window (or lack thereof), and they were constantly changing and rearranging

Also, I was starting to get closer to drawing instead of just doodling at the time, and for a couple months after dmt i just got about 20% better almost overnight. I could hold the images in my brain a little better for a while, and while that sorta boon is gone the xp i gained in that time period made me significantly more in tune with artistic crap

As to the reminders to stretch- it's hard as fuck to sit up for 6 hours while remaining relaxed, calm, and receptive.
One of my visions included what's achievable once I straighten my back out, sitting lotus pose with my spine lighting up similar to Alex Greys' anotomy paitinings.
Now I can reflect on that to change the pain into flow able energy instead of storing it.

That being said, you can do all of this with meditation and yoga, and those practices help you to get the most out of your medicine journey

We are but a small piece of the greater being we're apart of.

That and strenching is free and anytime.
drugs/medicines cost moneys and less often.

test

>pure psilocybin
>First time
>Saw first life
>All lives up to this one
>The light of being a supple semen while lying in tent
>Gets dark
>Look out of tent see chick I'm there with
>Be like she taking me to next life aight
Wow writing this just got to real bye.

I smoked DMT twice, a few days apart, in January. It was life-changing.

If you 'break through', you'll leave your physical self, or experience what some call ego death. Being able to see the world divorced from your physical body will let you see things beyond your self. Keep in mind it's not a party drug, and you should treat this as an opportunity for growth and knowledge of the universe beyond physical experience. Plus, aliens and shit .

Alright continuing
It wasn't a bad trip it was a life trip fuck right.
I felt life, and the expansion and the little life cocoon thing was pulling me from one life to the next and it only got dark at the end because I didn't know what was going to come next so my paranoid brain made up all this weird awful shit that could happen. Thank you for making this thread it was very therapeautic

Also fuck acid tripped, on a few tabs of white one white 115meg every other night for a week and Everytime I was with other hoomans I saw the corkscrew nothing new just double vision in a corkscrew xinfinite if anybody else has seen that lemme know what you think of it