NEED HELP FROM MEDFAGS , could this be cancerous? I have an appointment in 2 days but im worried so id like to know...

NEED HELP FROM MEDFAGS , could this be cancerous? I have an appointment in 2 days but im worried so id like to know. (Btw i think it wasnt like that before but cant be 100% sure)

Attached: E6A05B1B-C648-41A8-AEC1-8C92E33F5615.jpg (1137x935, 217K)

clean your fingertips jesus fucking christ

First reply faggots

relax, even if there's cancer cells in there, if the shape/color has changed recently, there's a good chance it can be surgically removed without any other consequences. Besides, 2 days won't make a difference.

KeK
You're a filthy cunt, of coure it's cancerous, you are the cancer.

it's asymmetrical, it's VERY likely that it's cancer

you are fat, I see your stretch marks

Get that checked. If you don't want that to intensify

Attached: 1518226680645.png (640x640, 312K)

Attached: DYWkxM9XcAEUCkA.jpg (640x432, 29K)

Im currently losing weight but whatwvwrAnd its old nail polish

It's a birthmark you dumbass.

Pick at it with a needle

doctor here, yes it's cancer.

No its tiny and im oretty sure the shape has changed

this. OP, even if it is cancer, it can be easily cured just by having it removed.

just go see your doctor and be careful about sun exposure in the future. (UV protective clothing is better than sun screen. cover your skin, and put SPF 15 or higher on the skin you don't cover)

Looks like a cancer I had burned off

I live in canada and i never wear shorts.. its on my bum. Thats why i find it weird

Melanoma. Not good.

Should be ok if it's recent but if you've had it a long time you're in trouble.

There is no other symptoms at all? If i had it for a while i would have lots of tiny tumors all around my body? (Idk the word)

skin cancer is the most common on the face, the upper back and the lower legs. it's uncommon to get it on your butt.

if you haven't had many sunburns in your lifetime, and you don't get lots of sun exposure, then there's a decent chance it's not cancerous.

be prepared: your dermatologist may want to biopsy it to make sure it's not cancer. this is normal. if it's not cancer, your dermatologist may want to remove it anyway in case it's pre-cancerous. this is also normal.

if this is something that worries you, make it a habit to see your doctor regularly, and you may want to see your dermatologist once every few years.

either way, you're not gonna die. and you're not gonna need major surgery or chemo or whatever. the literal worst case scenario is that you get a local anesthetic and they remove it, and you leave the office with a stitch or two and a bandaid.

while we're on the topic: maintaining healthy vitamin D levels requires too much sun exposure, and wearing sunblock will reduce your vitamin D by a crazy amount.... like 98%. vitamin D deficiency is indicated in obesity, some kinds of depression and anxiety disorders, sleep quality, etc... it sounds like you might have some of these issues. go buy a vitamin D supplement and start taking it.

Thank you!!! Ill follow your advices