What do people in brown countries think of really white people? I mean like ginger white

What do people in brown countries think of really white people? I mean like ginger white..
I am a strawberry blond, really white guy..
Will I still face the discrimination there as I do here?

We see guiris as scam victims.

I see nordicucks as giants generaly,because i am a 1.78m manlet :(

Gingers mans are ugly as fuck but ginger girls... they are goddesses man.I wish there are more gingers in here :( I dont like scandivians in general idk maybe because of feminine culture why but i like germans.

>Gingers mans are ugly as fuck but ginger girls
This. white women are a commodity and the paler you are the more value u have.

>gingers are whiter than regular whites
lmao

whites are inferior subhumans

>guiris

how have I never heard this term

>strawberry blonde
you are a ginger. just admit it and dye your hair.

>what do people in brown countries think
They dont think

I honestly don't give a shit what you are so long as you have a good personality, but if I like you I will make your life miserable with banter

>Brown people
>thinking
This

>brown people thinking
>people

But I mean here, being ginger albino white is like the worst possible existence. You will always be ugly, even if you have a normal face.
Girls will also think your disgusting.

Is it by any means less discrimination if even some, in "brown" countries??

We don't think anything of you guys, specially not regarding skin color.
But we do think of how nation wise, whites are "well structured" but that's about it.

>ginger
>white

>ginger
Mick'd

Norway is even racist to white people
>can't make dis shiet up

But serioulsly. If you live in hillbilly-land then you should, move to the city and get a brown girl, they will love you user. It's weird but alot of mixed couples in Norwegian cities where the guy is the white one, he is always blond or ginger...

I'm assuming you are male. I am pretty sure women of color would relish your whiteness and gingerness. Go to places like the Philippines where they are crazy for whites (white fever).

>move to the city

There are only two cities in Norway
>Oslo
>Bergen

I am a Pakistani Pashtun
there are gingers here and being Pashtun they are fair, with freckles and all
In general we don't find them that attractive
a ginger girl on the other hand is hot stuff as is elsewhere
sorry mate, you have no soul plus spawn of Satan and stuff

seriously though, you would be considered attractive here but only if you are also a Muslim since we already know Europeans are fair so you wouldn't be anything special by our standards

no one gives a fuck you stupid special snowflake

this
and pls
not they
>we

>What do people in brown countries think of really white people? I mean like ginger white..

Nothing, they could be rich class or poor rural hillbillie