Coke and Pepsi taste the same. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't

Coke and Pepsi taste the same. Prove me wrong. Oh wait, you can't.

Attached: IMG_9317.jpg (620x496, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

diffen.com/difference/Coke_vs_Pepsi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can , and also the rest of the world, you tard or someting ?

Nope. They are both cola flavored, therefore they taste the same

youre an idiot

We're approaching levels of autism that shouldn't even be possible

And yet you haven't proven me wrong. Coke and Pepsi taste the same, it's a fact

Do all cock's taste the same OP? I'm sure you have a wealth of knowledge on the subject.

Please kill yourself.

And yet you can't prove me wrong

No they don't, pepsi tastes watered down compared to coke.
And your assertion about them being cola flavored, are you gonna claim that every sort of coffee out there taste the same because they are coffee flavored?

pik 1

Attached: hqdefault (8).jpg (480x360, 18K)

>oranges and tangerines taste the same
>banana flavored candy and bananas taste the same
>salami and pastrami taste the same
They are similar but not identical

That's like saying that every ice cream taste the same because it's "ice cream flavor". Each ice cream flavor has a distinct flavor (obviously), just as each Sosa flavor has a distinct flavor. The point being is that Coke and Pepsi are both cola flavored

Coke doesn't even taste the same as Coke
>HFCS vs sugar

Ill play OP. Their ingredients are different/in different proportions.

Attached: 1521273748597.png (500x566, 130K)

Op has a degenerates palate..

Here's The Real Difference BetweenCokeAndPepsi. ... "Pepsiis sweeter thanCoke, so right away it had a big advantage in a sip test.Pepsiis also characterized by a citrusyflavorburst, unlike the more raisiny-vanillatasteofCoke.

Also, one was designed to taste better in warmth opposed to the other in cool, due to lack of refridgeration at the time.

Pepsi and coke have the same sweetness, because they are both packed with a ton of sugar. Both taste better cold because they were made for hot weather. They taste the same.

Yeah they are both made with cola nuts, but what you are saying is the equivalent of saying that mountain dew and seven-up taste the same because they are both citrus flavored.

Coke is more carbonated, and I don't like Pepsi's syrup, so kys

>mountain dew is tropical lime-flavored
>7up is lemon-lime flavored
>completely different tastes
>Coke and Pepsi are both cola flavored

Attached: 05615b34303b68423a3e4b5f8370918d7d0a1f.jpg (300x250, 24K)

They both taste better than each other

Oh so you're willing to distinguish between the sorts of limes, but not the sorts of cola?
They contain different ingredients, as well as the cola nut they are named for, so they taste different.

Carbonation contributes to texture, not flavor.

This is how our education and political systems fail us, "packed" "ton of sugar" both tasting better cold is an opinion not a fact and pepsi was actually made for refridgeration, not hot weather, as coke was designed to endure.. Do some research.

It's like saying lemonade and lemonaide are the same, although one is refined and doesn't have a lemon colour or juice flavour at all. Same flavour different taste.

Thats bullshit, drink plain water, then drink soda water which is just water and carbon dioxide for bubbles, tell me they taste the same...

lq bait.

this. /thread

OP's tactic:
>make a baity statement that's based on personal opinion
>discard evidence as opinion
>discard opinion as opinion
>OP is a faggot

tl;dr

OP IS A FAGGOT SAGE IN ALL FIELDS ABANDON THREAD.

diffen.com/difference/Coke_vs_Pepsi

This is a serious discussion. They haven't shown any significant proof that come and Pepsi taste different, which they can't, because they taste the same. Having carbonation in the water doesnt change the flavor of the water, since it's still water flavor. If you let all the fizzing stop from the water, it would taste like normal water. If you let all the fizzing stop from coke and pepsi, they would taste the same. Fact.

this is the most b8 thread ive seen in a while

No b8, just facts

>He is the author...

Attached: smt3gj7p79ni2543680000000.jpg (488x510, 26K)

why would two be made instead of one

More money and a sense to drive their capitalist greed

Pepsi tastes sweeter and coke tastes more acidic