What do you think about the package bombs that have been going off in Texas recently?

What do you think about the package bombs that have been going off in Texas recently?

Attached: 26034F2F-61FB-4318-AC90-F9F137D391E8.jpg (800x450, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ
cnn.com/2018/03/20/politics/spending-bill-background-checks/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I reckon they are bang out of order.

FedEx is short for Federal Explosives.

I hope he gets many more.

by the way the fbi is pleading with the person(s) to call them or turn in. they have zero leads. which makes me believe that this isnt gonna stop and there will be more.

We literally already have a thread up about this.

It's pretty fucked though, not sure what else to say.

Who cares Texas is a shit hole

It's a leftist terrorist organization, the Red Guards (yeah, not the meme ones) trying to engender fear and get more things banned. Typical false flag.

I don't think that's necessarily true. I think they just don't know what message the bomber is trying to send. Bombs are usually about making a statement. They may have other clues being put together though.

Quads checked! Isn't the target niggers and meth head box stealers though?

I didn't think so but I haven't read or seen everything.

Yeah, I don't give a flying shit either to be honest.

Redguards like black people with curved swords?

I can understand why a subhuman might think that

I think it's an add campaign for an upcoming Amazon competitor

I think they are there to keep peoples attention away from the truth that the CIA and the 1% are working together to implement a global cleansing.By poisoning the water supply and air with infections diseases and chemicals.

youtu.be/9kdDkYfaNMQ

Attached: chem trail.jpg (295x171, 6K)

Oh the 1% is working together alright, but I don't think they're trying to kill us. We're their slave labor. They need us to grow their food and build their lavish homes and consume all the shit their companies produce.

underrated quads

Attached: 1515446806466.jpg (432x444, 42K)

Close but no.
It’s a distraction all right, mostly to distract people that the greatest disarmament that has ever occurred in national history is about to be attempted by a RINO president - the budget bill will have the Fix NICS and Feinstein’s 2018 Assault Weapons Ban riders attached - between the two, it will outlaw practically every semi-auto firearm on the market or owned today, and Congressional Republicans are supporting it along with the NRA.
Welcome to the end lads.

I wonder how many bottles of clorine on your head to be as stupid & delusional as you or the guy you replied to are

Dumbass - cnn.com/2018/03/20/politics/spending-bill-background-checks/index.html

only whiteskins are this good at bombs. no way its a shitskin.

Attached: 1366423600336.jpg (299x168, 7K)

Do you two have any idea who the "1%"are? If nobody in your family has ever entered the 1%, you're most likely a ghetto nigger. Even white trash have relatives that have made it. It's literally 1 in 100 faggots. Not some spoopy illuminati group

0.1% then. It's not meant to be taken literally.

You sure about that, infidel?

Attached: 1521309888350.png (336x587, 332K)

I think FBI will be trackng op now.