Racism against french player of algerian descent karim benzema

Racism against french player of algerian descent karim benzema

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/06/05/injuries-strikes-and-racism-allegations-point-to-an-unhappy-euro

>But with remarks that have ignited racial tensions in France and which drew an angry backlash from some political figures in the country, Benzema, who is of Algerian descent, blamed the influence of an “extremist” political party for his controversial omission

>Speaking to Marca, the Madrid-based sports newspaper, Benzema said: “He [Deschamps] has bowed to the pressure of a racist part of France. He has to know that in France the extremist party reached the second round in the last two elections.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/13/karim-benzema-axed-from-france-euro-2016-squad/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Holy shit Benzema is such a faggot.

Yeah, that would be very logical that the trainer is racist, because the whole squad is white right?

You judge on race

Well mostly those are black. not arabs. he is racist specifically against those of arab or north african heritage.

its unacceptable

this man is a two time champions league winner

fuckin racist piece of shit

you will be knocked out in the group stages without your best player

The crazy thing is that there are any non-White players on the French squad in the first place.

They are all fucking scrubs who haven't done shit, just like every other nigger player.

Doesn't France have a bunch of niggers on their team?
Why do they care about an Algerian?

>"french" team is full of nigs and sandnigs, not a single white
>some algerian piece of shit isn't selected for whatever reason
>"hurr france is so racist"

Fucking nuke us

muslim extremism and rise of far right

For the eighty-eighth time : he got kicked out because he's an idiot who tried to blackmail his teammate in the NT. The fact that he's a garbage ghetto reject is the reason he's not here, now he's playing the victim card and destabilizing his whole team instead of federating them.

He has always been shit in the french team anyway, good riddance

Didn't he play a key part in blackmailing his own teammate? Yeah the Algerian is cancer

>not a single white

Griezmann?

You think griezmann hates Muslims now? Because if I was him I'd want total kebab removal

Football needs to die

he fuckin dragged madrid to a champions league final

who cares hes in top form

Why don't they care about the niggers?

But benzema is white lmao

seemingly because abdeslam and co were of north african origin

Probably, can't say it doe or he'd get gangraped in the shower by his teammates

Isn't like 12% of your country Muslim by now?

I'm sure he passes for White in a shit hole like Colombia.

COLOMBIA MUCHO BLANCO SENOR

...I-is he the king of Sup Forums now? His sister almost gets enriched and he can't show his power levels or his career dies

Football is GOAT sport. why you butthurt?

>Dragged madrid in the UCL
>Hasn't scored a SINGLE GOAL in the knockout stage

ok famlam

this guy looks like the average neo nazi, wtf

Professional sports are jew cancer.

his skin is whiter than many of his teammates. He should check his privilege before complaining. I'm sure his ancestors owned black slaves.

So this is what passes for white in your shithole mutt filled country, huh?

he's a good playmaker. who is the best player in your team then? giroud? lol

>arab
>neo nazi
Stick to making coffee, columbo.

>that obvious hook in his jew nigger nose

dont take any bullshit from these putos bro

ALGERIA DELENDA EST

We did it before and we can do it again

maybe white people look the same to me, meh.

Pogba, Grizmann.

We are going to win this cup, screen-cap this.

his career died when he missed the UCL Final penalty lad

they are ok, but benzema is the glue holding it together, he has experience.

we don't need playakers, we need strikers. And scoring zero goals in 7 european important games is an impressive feat.

They are two sanniggers player who are better than giroud (ben arfa and ben zema) but giroud is withe so Deschamps selected him
We prefer los the euro thant win with sandnigger.

He was actually omitted because he tried to blackmail his teammate over a sex tape of him and his partner.

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/04/13/karim-benzema-axed-from-france-euro-2016-squad/

Grizman lol
isn't him you get is team lost the C1,

fuck off mudshit go back to africa

Neither of those sand niggers is better than Giroud. France doesn't need a single non-White player. They are all worthless garbage. France would be infinitely better with just White players.

He dindu shit the last matches of the season. It was all the welshman.

I've only met a few white people in this country.
They're very rare, also i fucked one with light eyes, but i think she wouldn't pass as white by "Sup Forums" standards.
You need to be blonde and blue eyed, am i right?

You are a fucking moron, we've already told you this is nothing to do with race and everything to do with the fact that he's a blackmailing cunt. And you're just ignoring it

You are right that Benzema is an amazing footballer in top form so from that perspective it is definitely a shame that he won't be playing. But it is his own fault for trying to commit BLACKMAIL.

You try to commit crime and you get punished, it is as simple as that. What the fuck don't you understand here?

sure
but you know nothink in soccer isn't it?
sorry for my bad english im drunk as fuck

>They're very rare, also i fucked one with light eyes
>feeling the need to tell me this

Wow, you're literally like a nigger grabbing his crotch shouting "MUH DICK"

It's not his fault he a gud boi. He didn't know dat prostitute was 16. He didn du nuffin

Hes irish mate.

Giroud is shit

He probably is a nigger.

He literally is

Algeria kicked the french out of the country.

Isn't it time France reciprocate?

It's nothing but one monolithic globalist kike distraction maneuver. You wouldn't enjoy another minute of this shit if you were aware of the ongoing subversion's full extent and final result.

He should be hanged for his sense of entitlement and victimhood that even a Jew would envy.
These banlieu wankers should have emulated Zidane's class, but I guess it's too late.

German of Islamic descent.

A new lefty word