Best alcoholic movies, I'll start

youtube.com/watch?v=EkDplDuh1O8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4x6x-EFEWs
vimeo.com/16640746
youtube.com/watch?v=9pyp3tegskA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

that's it really. that's the best one there isn't a conversation here.

Can't argue with that.

youtu.be/J4x6x-EFEWs

good, but not as relevant or poignant as OP

nice try tho

Im temped to say bad lieutenant but that is more about drugs and not centered around sinking into a booze oblivion as it is about spinning the pain onto others.

>nice try tho

Is this a game to win? I'm adding to the list of drunk kinos, of which this is one. Finney's performance is incredible.

maybe hurlyburly and specifically eddie but, again, he's more drugcentric and wants to rejoin the world ultimately rather than sink into the abyss of alcohol.

it's no game m8 but there is little conversation around these flicks and they are rare as is, so take that as you will.

Successful Alcoholics

vimeo.com/16640746

The Joaquin Phoenix character to be specific.

What are some movies about overcoming addiction/getting clean?

Smashed
>overcoming alcoholism with our girl MEW

Pelta (Noose) a polish film by famous director Wojciech Has about the downfall of an alcoholic, pretty great and somewhat underrated work from the director.
I thought it portrayed the angst of temptation in a very smart way.

Both great films. I forgot about Crazy Heart.

Not a film, but if OP is looking for some low brow drinking and traveling fun, look for Three Sheets. The tv show used to be on Hulu. It's created and hosted by the same guy that did all the Girls Gone Wild shit, so you know won't be getting any cerebral stimulation. It's just fun.

Actually, I think I have the girls gone wild bit wrong. Maybe someone else can confirm.

Alcoholic among other things

how about some funny drunks

what's that great one that cannon did?

Then again everyone else seemed to hate it

If this one counts. Never expected this movie to give me so many feels.

youtube.com/watch?v=9pyp3tegskA