I can carry this in Wyoming, with no problems

I can carry this in Wyoming, with no problems.
Can I legally carry this where you live?
>INB4 everybody gangs up on the Brits

Other urls found in this thread:

gunwars.news21.com/2014/eight-states-have-passed-laws-voiding-federal-firearms-regulations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GET A LIFE

BIN THAT KNIFE

I live in Montana , I could probably wheel a cannon down the middle of the road, dressed in full Crusader garb spinning a morning star around and people might take pics but nobody would really give a shit.

OP tried, but you just fuck yourself

What kind of crazy knife is that?

Looks luke a bottle opener.

You can but why the fuck would you? There are so many better options.

A Wyoming company makes them, based on a prehistoric tool they found down around Farson.

It's basically a tomahawk / ulu knife combo.

If I had a use for it, then yeah.

I don't know, I don't care. I carry my p238 everywhere I go why do I need a knife?

inb4 21ft rule

North Dakota here. A hillbilly women showed me her sawed off shotgun that she CC's at the dog park the other day.

No I don't think anyone would care

>sawn off
Is that even a legal modification in the US without stamps and stuff?

You live in Wyoming and you carry some stupid knife?
Get a gun faggot, you can carry them with out licensing to.
Also nice to see other WYO fags here.

so what, it's supposed to be for a makeshift hatchet?

No it's completely illegal.

It's also north dakota (aka no niggers) so nobody cares.

>granted

I carry a Mini 14 in my jeep and daily carry a S&W .40 with no problems (we have open carry), but would you a cop bust your head open in NYC, Mombasa or Paris if you carried pic related?

>Rural white America
>No one really cares

>NYC, Mombasa or Paris

don't care. I will never ever go to those faggot cities or anywhere I can't carry.

>Ameriburger.
>Carry Combat Spatula.
>Tactical Grilling.

see
where you at Wyofaggot?

to open a package

jesus chist. what do they spend their money on? no guns, only 1 out of 3 (at least in this case) have tasers.

What's going on guys?

Fucky laws but if it's above 16 inches for a rifle and 18 inches for a shotgun it's legal.

If the shotgun was manufactured and resisted at the factory as having less than an 18 inch barrel it is considered an 'Any Other Weapon' and instead of 200 USD only requires a 5 dollar stamp and can be any length.

Or and the only thing cops would do is take it away and tell you to stop being a jew and actually buy a real pistol.

Holy shit thats a viral video waiting to happen. Just need a bait title like.

OMFG THE THINGS YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH IN AMERICA

what's with the shape on that blade?

Back to high school you go, reddit summer faggot.

God damn what a fucking stupid teenager reply

you use it to scrape paint in between battles

Missouri here, yep, i have one but not for edc cause im not a sperg.

It's been explained that these are glorified Neighborhood Watch. And not even armed ones like Zim Zam.

Tacticool gimmick shit for bedroom operators

Hell fucking no. Thank British influence for that.

no lol

You put your benis in the hole and spin it around while girls dance to Kenny Cheesknees songs, dumbass.

>jesus chist. what do they spend their money on?

Tv licenses and diversity training class fees, their shits all cucked up.

nope. You can't carry that in NJ. Bronze knuckles and nunchucks are also illegal here. This place blows.

Tacticool shit for Cold Steel kiddies.

>wyo

10 round magazine limit when?

the UK police have killed less people in the last 100 years than the US police have in the last 100 days.

You guys do have the best gunlaws (with the obvious exception of the US) in the Angelosphere so that's pretty nice.

Hell, your suppressor laws are GOAT compared to the $200 cuckstamp US people need.

Hey, NJbro, I'm from here, too.

This place blows.

Only if I carry it in open view on my person. The laws in my state are fucked up. A collapsible baton is illegal to carry but a gun isn't. Bizarre.

Not without a good reason

Did you thank your local imam for that?

[The image you have posted does not comply with the safety and anti-hate speech regulations of the EU, the police have been dispatched]

>10 round mags

Fuck that.
Our legislators like their cushy jobs.
They just passed a "silencers for hunting" bill last year.

Let me know how that works out for you when the shariah patrols are better armed, trained, and manned than your beta police force.

>illegal
It's not illegal at all. Someday when you're old enough to own firearms, you'll know the laws a but better.

Is this supposed to be supporting your system? I don't understand.

Lol why couldn't I??

>Combat Spatula

>Someday when you're old enough to own firearms, you'll know the laws a but better.

I own guns faggot I'm just not a nigger that takes a sawzall to a $200 wally world shotgun.

where can I get one of those OP

Sound like your officers need to cut back on tea time.

Ah nice I like it. Never been to much of a fan of the mini14 but they are stellar ranch guns. I had to do a lot of work on mine to get the damn thing accurate. Mostly floating the barrel in the stock.
Also is this a WYO lad edc thread now?
Glock 43
Para 2 Knife

I carry a 9mm, but now I wish I was carrying one of those little pocket 380s.

fremont knives

costs about as much as an xbox game and lasts longer

Please die

Never, it wont happen here.

bet you can get one for $10 on ebay

>combat spatula

Underrated

The tourists are back, so I'll probably carry my Vaquero more. It's always funny to see their faces.

And yeah, the Mini 14 is a pain. I prefer the Colt M4 LR22 for badlands stuff. It's pretty reliable.

YOU CONTINUE TO PAY THESE PEOPLE?!?!?!

like being on your way to an honor killing

Americans choose to have guns and therefore police must arm themselves appropriately.

UK citizens don't have weapons, so as a result we don't allow our police to apart from exceptional cases. This was one of the founding principles of the first ever police force by Robert Peele in the Peelian principles of policing (think of this as a constitution for the police). It introduced a system of "Policing by Consent" whereby the police force is only considered effective by the state when the vast majority approve and appreciate the police force. One of the many methods this is established is by avoiding making the police force appear to be an army at all costs, which is why no severe weapons are held by them.

this

kek

Kek
They're illegal in NY as well. Yet, you can still get them on Amazon from a Chinese shipper. Except they aren't called brass knuckles. Also, got a retractable batton. Have to say Amazon is awesome

That's fucky.

My local sheriff has mutual respect for us.
He's already warned he will deputize at will and hand out ammo when whatever happens "happens".

In the meantime, we have our guns.
Must be a western thing.

It's a different interpretation of the best method to avoid an oppressive government force. The US believes in overthrowing tyrannical government and to be armed by the 4th amendment, the UK historically doesn't overthrow the government ever, so instead setting limits on the force of the government is used.

The Peelian principles were also outlined when Londoners hundreds of years ago rejected the idea of a police force as it was seen to be an extension of the army, which is why such specific limitations on their power and authority were set. It's all very historical as to why the police is setup as it is.

Alaska here, you're all faggots

>Combat Spatula.

I dig it.

We still observe the "sheriff state" (which we learned from you). However, our's supposedly keeps states independent from Federal governance.

Economic dependence is another conversation however.

It's a nice principal, but it is absurd that people cannot defend themselves in any way legally in this country. Sure guns are illegal, but so are tasers and even pepper spray. People should be able to carry weapons that the police carry. So if the police and criminals don't carry guns (which in bongistan they don't) then fair enough if people can't carry guns. But if criminals can carry knives and the public can't even carry CS spray (which a criminal would never use, and if they did then good, it mean they didn't use a knife) then that is absurd

I do agree on this point.

>less
>less
IT'S FEWER REEEEEE!

I carry these. Are you man enough to use these weapons, faggot?

I mostly specialize in bird law, but I'm fairly certain that the state cannot arrest federal agents

Sure, why not.

I boxed a bit in the Navy.

Where shall we meet?
Queen's rules?

>posted a photo of a wood chopping tool
>brit wants to knuckle

that's amazing. I don't even need them since I'm a homely introvert. still pisses me off.

I wanna move to a cooler less expensive state. Even if it's with nignogs. The nignogs here are pretty cool, but the cost of living is high as fuck here.

Yeah, but I've found punching bullets that are shot at you doesn't work too well.

I always bring the AK for badlands fun. But I also love to bring the ole Henry .22 Lever with a small game license.

>not killing criminal filth

For real, what do you pay cops for if they don't murder the niggers that are too smart to murder eachother?

What the fuck is this? And why do you carry some edgelord shit and not a gun?

>the Yellow Boy

Henry makes a fine fucking rifle.

gunwars.news21.com/2014/eight-states-have-passed-laws-voiding-federal-firearms-regulations/

Get a knife, bin that life.

>be 11000 bc
>berrypicker try make axe like hunter
>he no able to use rock making tools and mess up
>shaman find out and tell tribe
>tribe laugh at berrypicker so he cry and eat never wake up berries
>be 2000 ad
>homosapien find berrypicker rock and copy
>me face when

There is no limit on knife size in South Carolina, so I'm assuming you could even carry a sword if you wanted to.
The only law that I know of just states that if the knife is used in a crime, the crime is increased, obviously.

We almost had constitutional carry here, but it got fucked over by the cucks in govt. Doesn't matter though, I carry anyways without a permit and so do lots of people.

Oh hell yeah, it may be fudd as all hell but I love that damn rifle. When you say badlands which are you referring to? I always go to the ones between Ten Sleep and Worland when I'm in the area.

>edgelord shit

It depends on the time and place I guess.
I spend most of the day mending fence, hiking the trout stream and doing stuff that doesn't demand a prison shiv.

Why you so mad, Sven?

those are for show. no one has tried to enforce them yet.

Home made hatchet?
Get a job or kys

kek

>I can see the TS Saloon from my house.

Texas here, WHY CAN'T I CARRY A BOWIE?????

Yes, they can. The feds will throw a bitch fit though.