Did youre a cunt have dragons before?

Did youre a cunt have dragons before?
flag
Yes, all our mountains are actually the resting places of dragons.
Dragons were good, but there is another word for a monster similar to a dragon yet it was evil. And St. Geroge killed it, here.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piasa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakonjina_špilja
slavorum.org/zmaj-dragon-lore-in-slavic-mythology/
slavorum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sv_Juraj_Fernkorn_Zg_0707.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We had giant snakes

Snakes as in just snakes, not monsters?
They didnt reside in the water, did they?

RRRRREEEEEEE

ST GEORGE WAS ENGLISH

This Lizard is cute

They were hundreds of meters long

>according to legend, was a Roman soldier of Greek origin

wow, anglos were cucked as fuck

His name was Ђopђe

He was a Serb

slavs didn't invade the balkans yet

If slavs were invading the balkans, wouldnt an invader take only the best spots?
Why are there slavs on the rocky dry parts down south of Bosnia for example?
Its bullshit, we are native to these lands.
The fact that we scores to settle with the Vatican can give you an idea about who writes history and when, and how.
That parts of the history were far different than now right after the Berlin congress in 1878.

Worthless shithole of a town I live in had a stuffed crocodile handged in the town hall at least since 1578 that is called "Dragon".

He couldn't be a serb because serbs were roaming the steppes. He could be another thing, a dacian or whatever tribe lived where he was born. It's like saying that Seneca and Trajan were andalusians.

I'm greek

Yeah, we have bollas,bullars and shtërpis, which turned into big dragons called kuçedras after eating a nr of people

There are a lot of Native American stories of monsters that sound like dragons.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piasa

"The Piasa (/ˈpaJ.əsɔː/ PY-ə-saw) or Piasa Bird is a Native American dragon depicted in one of two murals painted by Native Americans on bluffs (cliffsides) above the Mississippi River. Its original location was at the end of a chain of limestone bluffs in Madison County, Illinois at present-day Alton, Illinois. The original Piasa illustration no longer exists; a newer 20th-century version, based partly on 19th-century sketches and lithographs, has been placed on a bluff in Alton, Illinois, several hundred yards upstream from its origin. The location of the present-day mural is at 38.898055, -90.19915. The limestone rock quality on the new site is unsuited for holding an image, and the painting must be regularly restored. The original site of the painting was a high-quality (6–8 foot thick) layer of lithographic limestone, which was predominantly quarried away in the late 1870s by the Mississippi Lime Company.[1][2]"

We have some snakes and lizards yes

Pic related, found this little guy in my garden some time ago

Thats a gecko

I dont think the species could ever be taimed

Tamed

Yeah, they live in the mountains and enjoy a healthy diet of sheep and virgins.

Smaller ones who can't fly and are more snake-like also live in the flatlands and eat whatever they can find.

Sure did, more than one actually.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drakonjina_špilja

slavorum.org/zmaj-dragon-lore-in-slavic-mythology/

slavorum.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/Sv_Juraj_Fernkorn_Zg_0707.jpg

Ye I know but there is also some Jesus lizards in my garden, too. (Pic related)

They scare the shit out of me for some reason

>zmaj od bosne

I have pet dragon