He imagines being interviewed for his new critically acclaimed film

>he imagines being interviewed for his new critically acclaimed film

>he imagines

>he
Did you just fucking assume my gender?!

If I ever made movies I would use one of my friends as a stand-in so that everyone would think they were me

HOW DO YOU READ MY MIND!!!?!?!?

Wait a second, is that Brendan fucking Fraser? Holy shit what happened to him? Is he sick?

I had a few dreams where I'm directing my dream movie with actors/actresses I look up to. The directing process always goes really well and I enjoyed working with them. I had one last night where I was directing a dinner scene by candlelight with Pete Postlethwaite and Judy Dench, quiet but warm.

>he doesn't imagine his Oscar acceptance speech where he leaves a subtle TDK:R prologue reference that would tear Sup Forums apart for weeks

>he imagines being a famous comedian being interviewed by Conan

>he imagines directing a scene to the song he's listening to

REEEEEE I DO SOME OF THESE THINGS YOU STUPID FUCKERS THAT'S GETTING INTENSE

tfw you see a movie and you just know, you just KNOW, you could have done it better if you had the resources

>hahaha yes! you are so right, Graham Norton. I just want to thank you again for having me on the show. I still can't believe I'm here. working with Eva Green and Jessica Chastain has been an absolute dream. my very first film and already I'm nominated for best actor? I am so, so grateful to the director Christopher Nolan for giving me the opportunity. Oh yes I would love some more champagne haha!

>he imagines having a gf

Delete this thread

>he imagines having a successful youtube channel that calls out the left wing bullshit in the media/politics and everyone congratulates it

>he imagines having a live stream for all his subscribers and answers basic questions about himself as if his viewers are asking them

>he imagines he's being filmed as he performs mundane tasks while listening to classical music

Jesus christ.

>he imagines hes singing and performing that one screamo/death metal/grindcore song he listened to in highschool in front of the whole school and even though everyone else hated that kind of music he taught them how to love it

That's me, fuck...

>he imagines being in the tabloids for dating a famous actress

>he deletes posts and then reposts them and prays no one notices

yea, i saw that shit too

i don't care who noticed i just didn't wanna be the only dummy who didn't include a reaction pic.

>He imagines showing up to the Oscars red carpet dressed as CIA

>he imagines being a hilarious fan-favorite character on Comedy Bang Bang or Hollywood Handbook
Y-Yeah, what a loser

>he hears a good story and starts to imagine how that could be incorporated into his screenplay

>he imagines hes going to sit down one day to write that one short story he thought of but never does it

delete your post

DELET

DELET THIS TOO

THIS AS WELL

>he imagines going out and experimenting with camera work and finally starting that short film but ends up shitposting on Sup Forums for another day

>he imagines beautiful shots every day but has no money, camera, or crew

literally me

fuck

>he paces around replaying the same few second songs again that correlate perfectly to the scene in your head

>HE DOES ALL OF THESE THINGS

pls stop user

rip

>He imagines getting turned away at the door

>he imagines his Oscar speech but then thinks he would give a fuck you to all of Hollywood

>he doesn't imagine conquering the world and crushing his enemies

I do this like every day but it's for my animated series. :)

>he imagines being interviewed on the marc maron podcast and providing hilarious anecdotes about on set chaos

>tfw to intelligent for autistic threads like this

>he imagines chewing marc maron out on his bullshit

>When he's by himself he says improvised dialogue out loud for characters that don't exist anywhere but his own head.

>he listens to the same songs everyday so that he can remember the epic movie he daydreams about while listening to the same songs everyday

>he keeps having ideas for movies but STILL hasn't written a feature length

>they're much more charismatic than he'll ever be

>It's a tarantino posting on Sup Forums episode

>he stops daydreaming thanks to medication and therapy
>he imagines how things are becoming better

>he imagines being a member of his favorite band

get out of my head

you only know this because you are a worthless autist also

>he imagines not wasting his youth on the pre web 2.0
>he imagines being a pro athlete and giving subtle Sup Forums references to the media like "they were a meme team"

good taste

you'd be a meme player

>he imagines tragically dying and how all his family and friends are so sad at his funeral

I'd go full Rodman or Laimbeer

>he imagines assassinating globalist politicians in a suicide attack would he ever get cancer with no chance of survival

these arent even movie related

the whole suicide attack is basically the plot from god bless america

damn

>he imagines shitting on leftist interviewers by pointing out that disgusting partisanship that has destroyed any actual discourse between political parties and how each side has resorted to demonizing and dehumanizing eachother instead of trying to come together and find the things they share before quickly realizing you've gone way off track and go back to selling your five hour two-part adaptation of blood meridian

>he imagines having a developing relationship with an actress that he likes from meeting together during a shoot

>aha i'll sit down and start writing that script on the weekend. i'm too tired to do it now!

>he imagines a man running beside the car doing flips over obstacles to keep up with it
>he uses specks of dirt on the car window as the sight for an imaginary gun and winks to fire it
>he thinks he doesn't have autism

>he imagines his movies being reviewed with critical acclaim

>he imagines directing a post apocalyptic western with the soundtrack made by morricone and boris

>he imagines a man running beside the car doing flips over obstacles to keep up with it
my childhood

>he imagines getting an Oscar and makes a long, passionate speech to the crowd

>he imagines her interviews, her saying how awesome he is in bed and how lucky she is to have him and how happy they are
>he imagines his heartbroken crush

>he imagines being a tv personality, ripping a left-leaning interviewee to shreds with his impeccable logic

>>he imagines a man running beside the car doing flips over obstacles to keep up with it

what the fuck how did you know.

I also as a child imagined a Laser going besides the car, cutting everything in half

>he imagines smashing cars n shit with his mind as he sits in the passenger seat

>not imagining a man with a sword cutting up all the cars and road signs

>he imagines giving the "imagine being arnold" speech at the oscars

Oh my god this is incredible

>he imagines killing/torturing a terrorist
>then imagines fighting of all the terrorist 's friends invading his home

>he imagines setting traps in case of a home alone situation

this desu

>he imagines there is someone on this planet who actually likes him and wants to spend time with him

>he imagines being a character in an ERB video facing a famous opponent

I do this all the time, is this autism ?

>this thread

>he imagines doing well on a gameshow

>he looks straight ahead and pretends not to notice that an attractive girl is walking passed him

>He imagines heroically taking down a school shooter/terrorist
>He imagines directing the ensuing oscar winning film about it

I did this recently with Come On Eileen

>He imagines himself as the most beloved actor in the world, doing well in all his roles

none of us are that autistic

this is the most hilariously pathetic thread I've ever seen

and I feel right at home

>he imagines being compared to his favorite directors, knowing that although he's good at making films, they are still the masters